6 restaurants available nearby
Little Star is a perennial favorite, whether eat in or to go, we love the pizza, salad, and meat balls. Service is always attentive, food is delicious, ambiance is just right, and the price is on par with other local establishments.
Chez Mansour is named for the owner, who is also the chef. Mr Mansour’s wife is the hostess and manages the tables.The place is spotlessly clean including the bathroom; kitchen is gleaming as you walk through to use the bathroom. The restaurant is a welcoming spot (both inside and outside), and...
Happy we stumbled onto this little restaurant. We had the sake sampler which was helpful in determining which sake we preferred. Bluefin tuna was quite good, Bento box with pork tonkatsu was also top notch. If we lived in the area we would come again!
Liked the spaciousness of rooms. We just returned from Italy so appreciated the authenicity of menu. Glad to see two larger appitizer plates on menu for sharing or could be a main course. Will try next time. Soemtimes music was loud. Will come back though.
- Westfield San Francisco Centre
- Jack London Square
- Town Center Corte Madera Shopping Center
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco
- Pier 39 Fisherman's Wharf
- Golden Gate Theatre
- Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco
- Westfield Valley Fair
- SFMOMA, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- Vacaville Premium Outlets
- Montgomery Village Shopping Center
- Outlets At Gilroy
- Harvey Community Park
- 12th St Oakland City Center BART Station
- San Jose Civic Auditorium
- Ferry Building
- Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport - Waterfront
- Palo Alto Square Shopping Center
- Westgate Shopping Center
- San Jose Downtown Historic District