18 restaurants available nearby
The service was excellent. Food was yummy. I had the Santa Fe Chicken salad. Not only my favorite Earls salad but one of my favorite salads from any restaurant. My dining companion had the margarita pizza and said it was delicious.
Dining room was a bit strange. Almost like sitting in a storage room because there were chairs stacked all over the place. Not a lot of people dining when we there. Server was attentive and friendly. Food came hot and was very flavourful.
Food was extremely fresh and delicious, the service was superb and the restaurant exhibited very safe covid practices. Their sashimi appetizer was especially creative and delicious. Can’t wait to come back for more!
Great staff, service, and food was fantastic. Portions were small, so most people will need an appetizer, otherwise they will feel hungry afterwards- which we were. Other than that, outdoor seating was comfortable, heaters meant we didn’t need to bundle up and we enjoyed the plants on the tables...
- Kitsilano Kits Beach
- West 4th Avenue Shopping Street
- Langley Event Centre
- Abbotsford Entertainment Sports Centre
- Olympic Village Station
- Hyatt Regency Vancouver
- Capilano Suspension Bridge And Park
- The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
- Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel
- Salt Spring Inn Ltd
- Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre
- Open Space
- Rogers Arena (General Motors Place)
- Orchard Park Shopping Centre
- Newton Wave Pool
- Vancouver Convention Centre
- Rosedale on Robson Suite Hotel
- Greyhound Bus Station
- BC Place Stadium
- South Surrey White Rock Indoor Pool