Cuisine (20 of 31)
30 restaurants available nearby
My mother had a wonderful experience, she’s doesn’t dine out often so I decided to bring her here for her birthday. She enjoyed it! Also want to thank the staff for wishing her happy birthday, that made it special! Thank you!
It’s always a great time here, and the steak is to “die for”! Little Alley is our favorite restaurant, hands down… we’ve eaten different places but no one touches the quality of service, food and location. This weekend my parents are visiting and we decided to reserve… they were “absolutely”...
Vas Kouzina never disappoints. The mussels were succulent, the baked feta a favorite, the gyro was authentic. The waiter recommended an excellent wine. We are there once a month and always enjoy the ambiance and cuisine!
This was a great place for Mother's Day. They had live music with one man and his guitar and the food was superb. Our waiter (and the other service staff) was great too. She checked in regularly to make sure we didn't need anything.
- Philips Arena
- Cobb Energy Centre
- Georgia Aquarium
- Six Flags Over Georgia
- Dunwoody Village Shopping Center
- Canton Road Plaza Shopping Center
- The Forum Shopping Center
- High Museum of Art
- Atlanta Marriott Marquis
- Georgia State Station
- The Arena At Gwinnett Center
- Vinings Jubilee Shopping Center
- Gwinnett Place Mall Shopping Center
- Colony Square Shopping Center
- Providence Canyon State Park
- Omni Atlanta Hotel @ CNN Center
- Centennial Olympic Park
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Macon
- The Westin Peachtree Plaza
- Woodruff Arts Center