Cuisine (20 of 25)
36 restaurants available nearby
First time at this wonderful restaurant!
Chris was our server and made our evening very comfortable. The food was very good the service was excellent overall a fun evening!
I really wanted vanilla ice cream for some reason but no ic cram here- so went for the brownie and it did not disappoint!
We decided to dine inside as wanted to hear each other and was quite surprised it was not a problem at all. The acoustics are so different at Earls it was enjoyable besides the staff and manager being very attentive.
We were welcomed by the staff, we were celebrating our anniversary and the staff acknowledged it, it made our dinner special. Everyone was polite and very helpful. The atmosphere was perfect for a romantic night out, our food was delicious. I would highly recommend!
- Winnipeg Chinese Culture And Community Center
- River Road Provincial Park
- Kildonan Park
- Canad Inns Health Sciences Centre
- St Norbert Provincial Park
- Historical Museum of St James Assiniboia
- St. Regis Hotel
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Club Regent
- Jewish Federation of Winnipeg Combined Jewish Appeal
- Grain Exchange Curling Club
- St Vital Centennial Arena
- Corydon District
- North Country Inn & Suite
- Rubber Ducky Resort and Campground
- Moosomin Motel
- Exchange District Guided Walking Tour
- Lockport Provincial Park
- St Andrews Church
- Holiday Inn Winnipeg-South