38 restaurants available nearby
Talk about pricey. I'm always willing to pay a decent amount of money for good food however OpenTable had this as two dollar signs and I don't think this is an accurate representation. This 45 day aged strip was quite good. Combine that with a side a mushrooms and a philly cheesesteak egg roll...
Low-key elegant and lavish experience we've been here many times and they've never fail to excel. Caviar is a luxury, so don't enter if you don't plan on splurging. But if you do, you're in for a real treat; amazing sashimi and seafood entrees complement the multitude of caviar selections, all of...
Great experience and will definitely be back. The service was fantastic. Can’t say much for the food as we were only there for a few drinks. All in all was a great spot for a cozy and quiet few glasses of wine.
The mangers greeted me with a smile and were very welcoming. I sat at a table in the bar area while I waited for the table to be ready, the bartender was attentive and immediately greeted me and brought over one of favorite cocktails, the State Street Manhattan.
I was promptly seated and Sara was...
- Midtown East, Manhattan
- Hicksville Station
- American Museum of Natural History
- 34th Street Penn Station
- Walco Park
- Asbury Park Boardwalk
- Latham Circle Mall Shopping Center
- Washington Square Park, New York City
- 46th Street Bliss Street Flushing Line
- Jersey City Waterfront at The Pier - A Premier Furnished Apartment
- Freedom Tower
- Monmouth Mall Shopping Center
- Mystic Seaport
- NYU New York University
- Short Hills Mall Shopping Center
- The Palisades Center Mall
- The Moma - Museum of Modern Art, New York
- Green Acres Mall Shopping Center
- Nassau County Museum of Art
- Rockville Centre Station