Cuisine (20 of 21)
31 restaurants available nearby
Our server was really helpful explaining the menu.
The food was absolutely delicious!
I had the Rogan Josh. I could eat that every day. Hubby had butter chicken and we shared fish pakora and two naan. Sooo good. Doesn’t look like much food when it comes but it’s plenty filling. Highly recommend...
We were not certain as to the quality of food we would get in a hotel restaurant.
The menu was quite diverse.
The prices seemed a bit high.
The food was very fresh and tasty.
Very very good meal.
My wife had the salmon and it just melted in her mouth!
I had steak and it was very...
My friend has a shellfish allergy and they were so accommodating and made sure that they told us which dish was safe for him and which dish wasn’t. The level of care was highly impressive, and that meant a lot to me bc I’m the goof who invited someone with a shellfish allergy to a Japanese...
- Langley Event Centre
- Salt Spring Vineyards
- New Vancouver Convention Center
- Stadium Chinatown Skytrain Station
- Northstar Mountain Village
- Morgan Creek
- Olympic Village Station
- Vancouver Downtown
- Robson Street
- Vancouver Convention Centre
- Penticton Lakeside Resort
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre
- Holiday Inn Vancouver-Centre Broadway
- Open Space
- Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal
- Steveston Heritage Fishing Village
- South Surrey White Rock Indoor Pool
- Victoria Harbour
- West 4th Avenue Shopping Street
- Rutland Arena