16 restaurants available nearby
Enjoyed our outdoor patio luncheon.
The quiche is the best ever! Did I say pomme frites….French or Idaho they are delicious and served with aoli dip and homemade ketchup.
Creamy mushroom soup was warm and delicious’
Please have the apple turnover if offered….Life is good.
three of us ate outside for lunch and had a lovely meal and visit. It was a bit chilly, and the heat lamps were lighted quickly, so we were toasty. Two had fish and chips and one the Aroz Valenciana, and all was delicious. We make this an annual pilgrimage and will certainly see La Salette...
We really enjoyed both of our dinners. We dined inside on a quiet week night and outside on a weekend night (due to wanting to limit our Covid exposure). The food is fresh, well-prepared, and the service is outstanding. We had many options where to eat during our stay in Sonoma, and chose B&V...
- Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport
- SFMOMA, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- Levi's Stadium
- Serrano Hotel Union Square
- Livermore Valley
- Santana Row
- San Mateo Caltrain Station
- Palace of Fine Arts
- Moscone Center
- Almaden Plaza Shopping Center
- Broadway Plaza Shopping Center
- Outlets At Gilroy
- San Pedro Square
- Embarcadero BART Station
- Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley at East Palo Alto
- San Jose Convention Center
- Oceanview Motel
- Golden Gate Theatre
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Union Square
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco