Cuisine (20 of 45)
80 restaurants available nearby
Steak cooked perfectly, salmon was great. Menu a bit limited since Covid but always something good. Bent over backwards to accommodate allergies. Wonderful staff as always.
I took my 87 year old mom there for dinner Monday and as always we had a wonderful time? My mom enjoys her glass of Proseco and half rack of ribs ( :
Our waiter Bailey was very personable .
My mom who has dementia commented on how very nice everyone always is at this Quadra Keg and that she had a...
Enjoyed our meal out. Had the dine around Victoria 40 dollar meal which included a really great Californian salad, ribs and white chocolate cheese cake. Portions great. It was busy so service a little slow but cannot complain about the excellent waitperson we had.
- Oak Bay Marina
- Victoria Harbour Ferry
- Four Seasons Resort Whistler
- Broadway Skytrain Station
- Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Hotel
- Vancouver International Airport
- Rogers Arena (General Motors Place)
- Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre
- West 4th Avenue Shopping Street
- The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
- Vancouver General Hospital
- Bonita B&B
- Robson Street
- Newton Wave Pool
- Rainbow Lodge
- Inner Harbour
- Hilton Vancouver Metrotown
- Richmond Centre
- St Paul Hospital