Cuisine (20 of 34)
23 restaurants available nearby
Unfortunately, 3 of our party had to stay home due to children being sick (covid restrictions). The party of 5 who attended had a great time! Food was perfect, service was great, ambience is amazing. All 5 had nothing but great things to say about the whole experience. Thank you for a wonderful...
Great food, fast service and our server (Marie) was an absolute highlight! We enjoyed the Mandarin Wontons, S&P Shrimp, Crispy Lemon Chicken, Black Bean & Garlic Beef. We will definitely go back again to try more of the menu.
We had a group of 8 people including some kids. They put us at the back close the restrooms and it was perfect. There weren’t any other tables around us and we didn’t have to worry about being in people’s way. The food was great. They brought out a birthday dessert that was decorated beautifully....
Love the location . Portions of appies are smaller however . Was a but disappointed as for 3 people only the chicken wings were enough. Only 3 scallops and the salad was tiny . The pizza always a hit!!
The mains were great .
Would go back . However covid has affected portions .
Very nice venue. Had never been so went to check it out. We ate @ Gusto North as had to check in there for Open table reservation. Very little to Gusto pizzas. Not a lot of toppings so left hungry. Will be back to the market to try other venues.
- Exchange District Guided Walking Tour
- Holiday Inn Winnipeg-South
- Base Des Forces Canadiennes Winnipeg
- The Manitoba Museum
- Canad Inns Destination Centre - Fort Garry
- St Vital Centennial Arena
- Mts Centre
- Canadian Forces Base Winnipeg
- Inn at the Forks
- Pinawa Dam Provincial Park
- Red River Exhibition Assoc
- Four Points by Sheraton Winnipeg South
- St Boniface Museum
- Lundar Beach Provincial Park
- Brumba National Wildlife Refuge
- Grand Beach Provincial Park
- Mcphillips Street Station Casino
- Mandus Station Historical
- Willow Lake National Wildlife Refuge
- St Ambroise Beach Provincial Park