Cuisine (20 of 30)
67 restaurants available nearby
Very nice venue. Had never been so went to check it out. We ate @ Gusto North as had to check in there for Open table reservation. Very little to Gusto pizzas. Not a lot of toppings so left hungry. Will be back to the market to try other venues.
We had a group of 8 people including some kids. They put us at the back close the restrooms and it was perfect. There weren’t any other tables around us and we didn’t have to worry about being in people’s way. The food was great. They brought out a birthday dessert that was decorated beautifully....
The food was exceptional. Everyone commented on how delicious it was.
Unfortunately we were located near the front door so it was noisy and this made conversation difficult as two of our party has trouble hearing when there is lots of background noise.
We will certainly go again when the patio...
- Winnipeg Chinese Culture And Community Center
- River Road Provincial Park
- Kildonan Park
- Canad Inns Health Sciences Centre
- St Norbert Provincial Park
- Historical Museum of St James Assiniboia
- St. Regis Hotel
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Club Regent
- Jewish Federation of Winnipeg Combined Jewish Appeal
- Grain Exchange Curling Club
- St Vital Centennial Arena
- Corydon District
- North Country Inn & Suite
- Rubber Ducky Resort and Campground
- Moosomin Motel
- Exchange District Guided Walking Tour
- Lockport Provincial Park
- St Andrews Church
- Holiday Inn Winnipeg-South