Cuisine (20 of 30)
74 restaurants available nearby
If you haven't been here for a while, it is definitely worth a revisit. Food was perfect. Service was top notch. And if you like that old-school, supper club feeling, this is the place to go - red chairs, red carpet and wood paneling! We will be back and next time, we will be certain to enjoy...
We are regulars at Brewhouse for UFC events. We always sit at the bar. Our bartender was Nikki and she was awesome as always. Great environment to watch the fights. Delicious food, awesome service, great atmosphere! What more could you want!
Hargrave St. Market was great. It was clean and quiet, so exactly what you need now!
I will note though that we didn't end up using our reservation, I had booked it because I thought that it would be a good idea to have. But there was no hostess or hostess stand to check in at, so we just ended up...
- Exchange District Guided Walking Tour
- Grain Exchange Curling Club
- St Vital Centennial Arena
- The Fort Garry Hotel
- Snyder Lake National Wildlife Refuge
- Saint Claude Park
- Sargent Park Indoor Arena
- Northwood Community Centre
- Fun Mountain Water Slide Park
- Assiniboine Park
- Fort Rouge Curling Club
- Netley Creek Provincial Park
- Mts Centre
- Old Market Square
- St Andrews Church
- Grand Beach Provincial Park
- Kildonan Park
- Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra
- Courtyard by Marriott Winnipeg Airport
- Red River Exhibition Assoc