Cuisine (20 of 26)
17 restaurants available nearby
Started with a Casa Rita, a little sweet but tasty, then built the BEST Bacon Cheese Burger (2 types of cheese) I have had in a while. Had the Onion Strings and a small salad. It took Elliana a bit to warm up the the rookie who did not know how things worked. By the end we were cool and the next...
Love this place for casual dining. Food is regular bar type food, but prepared well. Nice outdoor patio with two TVs for sports enthusiasts. Free parking around back. Located right across the street from the Main WC post office so easy location. We definitely recommend visiting and encourage...
Wonderful and friendly service. Shared salad and a pizza. Server suggested order
We had a lovely outdoor table
And a heater to keep
The early fall chill away. Couldn’t resist sharing a few pastries to end this wonderful meal.
Always love Le Sen. The food is fantastic, the service is always great, and the rate of being served is wonderful. We are frequent guests and loved the Concord site (now closed), but the Walnut Creek site is also great. Support our small, family owned restaurants, love frequenting this place and...
It was a great experience hanging out with my family from the other side of the bay and having a great dinner here. We loved it here and we’ve been coming back a few times a year. Definitely a strong recommendation!
- Oyster Point Marina
- Alluring Vista
- Hotel Avante, a Joie de Vivre Hotel
- Bank of California
- San Leandro Marina
- Four Points by Sheraton - San Francisco Airport
- Santa Cruz Downtown Historic District
- El Cerrito Plaza Shopping Center
- The Westin St Francis on Union Square
- W San Francisco
- San Jose Downtown Historic District
- Asian Art Museum
- Solano Mall Shopping Center
- California's Great America
- Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco
- Shattuck Avenue
- Outlets At Gilroy
- Stoneridge Mall Shopping Center
- Broadway Plaza Shopping Center