Cuisine (20 of 24)
88 restaurants available nearby
Waitress was great. We had the L2 dinner for 2. Lobster tail was perfect. Steak was medium rare for her and well done for me and the smoked chicken was delicious. The grilled veggies were tasty along with the potatoes. It was a Date night for my wife and I. Shopping during the day and a fine way to...
My son and I meet after work. We both had steaks and they were perfect. Thanks.
Great food, we come here often. It’s such a treat. This time was the only time there had been an issue with the food, it was fixed but the issue remained. Not sure if it was the cooking method or what happened but it won’t prevent me from coming back. I love Homefire Grill.
Felt very safe. Lots of distance between tables. We were there for 5 hours and waitress let us take our time. With the lights on, it was beautiful on the patio.
- Alberta Legislature Building
- Courtyard By Marriott Edmonton Downtown
- University of Alberta
- Holiday Inn Hinton
- Calling Lake Provincial Park
- South Edmonton Common
- Sir Winston Churchill Square
- Southgate Centre
- Jasper Ave
- University of Alberta Hospital
- Pyramid Lake Resort
- The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge
- Vantage Inn & Suites
- Kinsmen Sports Centre
- The Fairmont Hotel Macdonald
- World Waterpark
- The Dunes Golf And Winter Club
- Fort Saskatchewan Museum
- Sandman Signature Edmonton South Hotel
- Champ De Manoeuvre Jarvis Lake