Las Vegas Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for dinner in Las Vegas
Outdoor dining in Las Vegas
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Las Vegas
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We serve Omakases at 6, 7, and last seating is at 8pm. Then after 9pm, we will be switching to a Izakaya drinking spot. Please come join us!
Michael's awards have included being named one of the Top 5 Restaurants in Las Vegas by the Zagat Survey. It received the Four-Diamond Award for Exceptional Cuisine, Excellent Service, and Elegant Dining Atmosphere from the American Automobile Association, the Award of Excellence from Distinguished Restaurants of North America, and the Finest Gourmet Restaurant recognition from the Las Vegas Review-Journal Readers' Poll.
Dining at Michael's is an experience of a lifetime. One of our guests told us that his dinner at Michael's was better than the meal he had eaten the week before at the White House!
Laid-back luxe. Experience delightful dishes in a casual, contemporary atmosphere at THE NM CAFE® LAS VEGAS. Muted lighting and understated, modern decor create the perfect environment for a midday retreat. Whether dining with a group or simply ordering upscale take-out, expect delectable food and exceptional service that is synonymous with Neiman Marcus.
Let The NM CAFE® host your next Baby or Bridal Shower. We have the perfect atmosphere and menu for you and your guests.
Check out our experiences available and our special Grand Cru immersive dinner.
Our French wine list will take you through a journey in the different wine regions of France. Let us pair your tasting menus with our selection of wine handpicked by one of our owner Nicolas. Our expert mixologist have designed with Chef a creative list of cocktails enjoyable at the bar with your tasting menu or in our main dining room.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
A bientôt et merci.
Delivery and Pick-up order available Tuesday to Thursday directly on our Website: www.ohlalafrenchbistro.com
OHLALA is a modern french bistro that make you fall in love with french food.
Ohlala had been created by Richard Terzaghi, owner of L'Osteria Del Forno in San Francisco. In the Industry restaurant since 2002.
Whether you’re looking for a romantic rendez-vous or a place to enjoy for happy hour with large choice of different plates to share, you’ll find the perfect spot at OHLALA.
The décor midway between little Parisian bistro and cozy restaurant is ideal for Rendez-Vous and happy friends meeting.
OHLALA definitely awaits for you. The large choice of small plates to share and full dishes in the respect of traditional french cook will delight the food lovers
The wine list is comprised of high quality yet affordable wines from France and California.
Welcome to Todd’s a uniquely fresh and flavorful restaurant where we surprise you each day with delicious new creations. You will find yourself enjoying the freshest seafood which we receive only hours out of the water from such locations as Cape Cod and Alaska, known for the most tender and tasteful seafood in the world. We strive to satisfy everyone and ask that you dine with out children under the age of 3 in order that others may enjoy also.
Bar is Closed until further notice
Dining Room Hours:
Sunday through Thursday 5pm to 9:15pm
Friday and Saturday 5pm to 9:30pm
Reservations by phone from 12pm Pacific Time to 9pm Pacific Time
Carry out available
New restaurants to OpenTable in Las Vegas
See what locals rave about in Las Vegas
- MMMichaelMLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Big bang for your buck! The food is overwhelmingly good the taste are so different from every day food I recommend Tao every Time your in Vegas the red snapper And the fried tuna sushi amazing!!More infoTAO Asian Bistro - Las Vegas$$$$• Japanese• The Venetian and Palazzo•4.7
- AMAlanMcLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Delicious Dinner Drinks and Dessert for our daughters birthday…Armando took very good care of us recommending just what we needed…finished it with the 20 layer chocolate peanut butter cake…memorable experience dining here…Thanks to chef and bartender too…Thanks 😘More infoLAVO Italian Restaurant - Las Vegas$$$$• Italian• The Venetian and Palazzo•4.5
- KBKathyBSeattle / Eastern Washington •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our table was probably the worst in the restaurant right next to the opening going into the kitchen next to the silverware drawer. We were celebrating our anniversary and it wasn’t special or romantic. However, our server was excellent and food was wonderful which helped make up for our location.More infoWater Grill - Forum Shops Caesar Palace$$$$• Seafood• The Strip•4.7
- RNRNtravel4lifeVirginia •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We had prime ribeye and petite filet mignon with country smashed potatoes and broccoli. The every dish was great. Only downside was that the prime ribeye, even though we asked for it to be well done, was burnt. It was still tender. So we ate it. I would still recommend this restaurant especially for date night! The ambiance was amazing.More infoDelmonico Steakhouse$$$$• Steakhouse• The Venetian and Palazzo•4.7
- OMOregonMomLos Angeles •21 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our server was amazing but the host stand had us going back and forth three times. First put us by the restroom 2nd by the busing station and then along the hallway. The host stand did not give a great impression but everything else was on pointMore infoCarmine's - Las Vegas$$$$• Italian• Forum Shops at Caesars•4.7
Restaurant experiences trending in Las Vegas
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Las Vegas
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Las Vegas
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
Discover Las Vegas
Second only to gambling the world’s most recognizable gaming destination, restaurant culture in Las Vegas is loud and proud. A popular outpost for Food Network stars’ restaurant offshoots or New York and Los Angeles restaurateurs looking for space and an eager audience, Las Vegas has been a real player on the culinary scene for years, despite its landlocked situation (unsustainable though it may seem, fish abounds.) In addition to the glitzy big names of casino restaurants, the city off-the-strip is dotted with strip malls many of which have become food destinations of their own. Whether its regional thai or better sushi than you ever thought could be served in the desert, the world is your, figurative, oyster in Vegas.
Frequently asked questions
The best restaurants for a business lunch in Las Vegas are Hell's Kitchen - Caesars Palace Las Vegas, Bacchanal Buffet - Caesars Palace Las Vegas and Nusr-Et Steakhouse Las Vegas
Dog friendly restaurants in Las Vegas include Hell's Kitchen - Caesars Palace Las Vegas, Bacchanal Buffet - Caesars Palace Las Vegas and North Italia - Las Vegas
Child friendly restaurants in Las Vegas include Bacchanal Buffet - Caesars Palace Las Vegas, Hell's Kitchen - Caesars Palace Las Vegas and Mon Ami Gabi - Las Vegas - Main Dining Room
Our customers recommend Bacchanal Buffet - Caesars Palace Las Vegas, Picasso - Bellagio and El Dorado Cantina - Tivoli Village as the best birthday experiences in Las Vegas
As recommended by our customers, Casanova Restaurant, Hell's Kitchen - Caesars Palace Las Vegas and Mon Ami Gabi - Las Vegas - Main Dining Room are the best restaurants for Anniversaries in Las Vegas
- South Las Vegas
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Sun Coast Hotel & Casino
- Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
- The Venetian and Palazzo
- Red Rock Casino
- Town Square
- Aliante Hotel & Casino
- Caesars Palace
- The Tropicana
- Fremont Street
- Mandalay Bay Resort
- Downtown Grand
- Horseshoe Hotel & Casino
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Paris Hotel and Casino
- New York New York Hotel & Casino
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations: Las Vegas at Desert Club Resort
- Palms Place Hotel and Spa
- Prosperity Park
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at The Flamingo
- Encore at Wynn Las Vegas
- Mesquite Sports And Event Complex
- Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- MGM Grand
- Westgate Las Vegas Resort and Casino
- Downtown Grand, an Ascend Hotel
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Fremont Street Experience
- New York New York
- The Orleans Hotel and Casino
- Legacy West Park
- Ethel M Botanical Cactus Garden
- La Quinta Inn Las Vegas Nellis
- A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Las Vegas
- 7 Must-Book Restaurants in Las Vegas This Fall
- The Best Burgers in Las Vegas
- The Best Breakfast Restaurants in Las Vegas
- Discover the Best Sushi in Las Vegas
- The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
- The Most Romantic Restaurants in Las Vegas
- The Best Wings in Las Vegas
- The Best Cheap Eats in Las Vegas
- 100 Las Vegas Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- The Best Buffets in Las Vegas
- The Most Fun Restaurants in Las Vegas
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Las Vegas
- The Best Ramen in Las Vegas
- Discover the Best Fried Chicken in Las Vegas
- The Best Restaurants for Dessert in Las Vegas
- These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
- The Best Restaurants with Vegan Options in Las Vegas
- The Best Steakhouse Restaurants in Las Vegas
- Discover Tasty Tacos in Las Vegas