Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The architectural design of natural woods, cherry blossom hues, and hammered steel accents paired with ambient beats, provide an upscale atmosphere for an exceptional evening in Las Vegas. Kumi Restaurant + Lounge is Japanese cuisine, redefined, located in the heart of Restaurant Row at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino.
Whether you stop in for a bottle of wine and charcuterie before a show, appetizers, and cocktails before dinner, or to spend your evening with us enjoying live music or a nightly DJ, you will be tempted into staying for an unforgettable evening.
From bites to bottle service, S Bar, in Mandalay Bay, has the exclusivity & intimacy of a Los Angeles lounge with the Las Vegas grandeur & lights.
Please note S Bar is 21+ with valid ID.
Foundation Room Las Vegas - located on the top floor of Mandalay Bay Resort, treats guests to a breathtaking view of the Las Vegas strip. Whether you're looking for an intimate night with that special someone or a unforgettable experience in our vibrant lounge, there's a mood for all your personalities. Once settled in Foundation Room, enjoy from our eclectic and seasonal menu with items including a Prime Wagyu New York Strip & our Pan Seared Diver Scallops. Pair them with a harmonious wine from our extensive wine list in our dining room, or a unique hand-crafted cocktail from our rooftop bar to fully complete the experience.
For more information on becoming a member or to preview Foundation Room Las Vegas, please contact our Concierge 702.632.4775.
- JJp64New York City •5 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoThe service was great. I wasn’t thrilled with The food.More infoRi Ra Irish Pub - Las Vegas$$$$Price: Moderate• Irish• Mandalay Bay Resort•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerIndiana •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAmazing bar lounge. They charge a strange hotel surcharge beyond tax and tip.More infoS Bar - Mandalay Bay$$$$Price: Expensive• Gastro Pub• Mandalay Bay Resort•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoBest Eel I’ve ever had! Would love to revisit when I come back in July.More infoKumi Japanese Restaurant + Bar - Mandalay Bay$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Japanese• Mandalay Bay Resort•4.6
- MVMarstonVOklahoma City •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat food. It was a bit loud with a party but overall a great experienceMore infoBorder Grill – Mandalay Bay$$$$Price: Moderate• Mexican• Mandalay Bay Resort•4.4
- JJohnvipOrange County •57 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoFresh air, serenity, great service, and fresh food. I almost forgot I was in Vegas.More infoVeranda - Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas$$$$Price: Moderate• Mediterranean• Four Seasons Hotel•4.7
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
Discover Mandalay Bay Resort
One of the most exclusive casino resorts in Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay has gaming, entertainment and shopping options. Perhaps just as importantly, it's an epicure's dream. This resort has more than two dozen on-site restaurants, bars, cafes and more. Choose from dining options including award-winning signature European cuisine by some of the world's best chefs, luxurious brunch buffets, classic American steakhouse fare, or fresh sushi and Asian cuisine. You'll be able to find all these food options without leaving the hotel grounds. There are fine-dining options as well as charming eateries perfect for late-night meals. If you decide to venture out onto Las Vegas Boulevard, you could sample some quick street food options like overstuffed cafe sandwiches or New York-style pizza.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Mandalay Bay Resort is Foundation Room House of Blues Las Vegas
- Caesars Palace
- Horseshoe Hotel & Casino
- Bellagio Hotel & Casino
- Delano Las Vegas
- Mandalay Bay Resort
- Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
- Mandarin Oriental
- Sahara Hotel & Casino
- MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
- Four Seasons Hotel
- Forum Shops at Caesars
- New York New York Hotel & Casino
- The Shops at Crystals
- Stratosphere Hotel & Casino
- Near the Strip
- Luxor Hotel and Casino
- Mirage Hotel & Casino
- Las Vegas
- The Venetian and Palazzo