Baja California Sur Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Baja California Sur
Outdoor dining in Baja California Sur
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Baja California Sur
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our family is original from Tequila, Jalisco, best known as being the birthplace of the drink that bears its name, “tequila”. Our passion for this industry starts with Don Jose Antonio Cuervo, the founder of the Tequila. Nowadays 220 years after, part of the family still produces tequila, but Jorge Cuervo took after his father, Don Malaquías Cuervo, who expertise in the culinary arts inspired by his ancestor's deep knowledge of the authentic Mexican cuisine.
Nuestro menú cambia constantemente y nos esforzamos con utilizar los mejores productos disponibles locales y de todo México.
Nuestra lista de vinos esta diseñada por nuestro Gerente General Andres Sanchez, cuenta, en su mayor parte vinos nacionales únicos y que se enlazan excelentemente con nuestra propuesta Gastronomica.
Contamos con una lista de cocteles únicos y que complementan toda la experiencia en Nemi.
Nemi ha sido nombrado durante los años 2021 y 2022 entre los mejores restaurantes de México por la guía de Culinaria Mexicana.
En el año 2021 el chef Villagomez fue considerado entre los mejores chefs de Mexico por Food & Wine.
YAYA connects Chileno Bay’s Latin American DNA with a European culinary heritage– Greece, Italy, Spain, and Portugal all come through in the flavor profiles represented in this new epicurean experience, making YAYAs everywhere proud.
The equivalent of a comforting embrace, the familiar yet elevated culinary ethos at YAYA is drawn from the flavours of home. An active, open hearth kitchen takes center stage at this indoor/outdoor dining room, where fresh ingredients and artisanal preparation become the main forms of expression in Chef Eli Godinez's seasonal menus.
Reconnect with loved ones through the tradition of sharing family-style dishes in an intimate, relaxing environment at the geographical heart of Chileno Bay Resort.<
Mezcal, our signature restaurant is a modern Mexican kitchen featuring reimagined interpretations of ancestral culinary traditions. Experience a gastronomic journey through a menu that is creative, fresh and authentic. Indulge yourself in a lively and sophisticated space that pays homage to Mexico’s history.
Please note that our restaurant and hotel are 100% smoke-free. Due to a 2023 government legislation, there is no smoking allowed in any of our restaurant and hotel premises, including all outdoor spaces.
Enter a buzzing lantern-lit bar and lounge that invites you to linger over hand-crafted cocktails before sauntering down to
dinner above a cascade of oceanfront terraces kissed by white-capped waves. The outdoor exhibition kitchen is alive with energy as guests engage with chefs and explore bites of coastal Baja cuisine and regionally inspired cocktails beside a glowing wood fired oven.
Nuestra panadería se distingue por el proceso de elaboración del pan artesanal y la constante renovación de productos de acuerdo a la temporada.
Restaurant experiences trending in Baja California Sur
See what locals rave about in Baja California Sur
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Antonio •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoLove coming to this place for brunch. Food is always great. A little on the pricey side though!More infoSur Beach House Los Cabos$$$$• Mediterranean• Cabo San Lucas•4.7
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review4.0Dined 4 days agoThey welcomed us as if we were in their home. Service and food and Ambiance was very good. They were out of the tomahawk so they customized a meal for us. Fantastic recovery. Driving to the restaurant is off the beaten track. Please have your driver be prepared and call ahead for specific directions. (There are more than one Torote named restaurants in the area). They accommodate rides home (taxis), No Ubers available in their area. Definitely an experience dining.More infoTorote Restaurant$$$$• Mexican• Cabo San Lucas•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerNew Mexico •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Everything was AMAZING!More infoTaboo Cabo$$$$• Mediterranean• Cabo San Lucas•4.5
- PSPat17SueSouth Carolina •17 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We have been going to Toro for nearly 20 years and it is always consistently good, never been disappointed.More infoTORO CABO$$$$• Latin American• Cabo San Lucas•4.7
- LDLaDolceVitaLos Angeles •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Amazing experience. We loved the food and the entertainment.More infoRosa Negra - Cabo$$$$• Latin American• Cabo San Lucas•4.6
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Baja California Sur. Our customers recommend Casa Martín, Rosa Negra - Cabo and Hacienda Cocina y Cantina
As of June 10, 2023 there are 221 restaurants in Baja California Sur. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Mexican, Mediterranean, Latin American, Seafood, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Baja California Sur who deliver with Uber Eats.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Baja California Sur either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Casa DaKine
- Cabo San Lucas Country Club
- San Jose Estuary
- Las Colinas 29 by Costa Baja
- Cabo Azul Resort By Diamond Resorts
- Villa Thunderbird
- Hotel Perla
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort & Spa - Luxury All Inclusive
- Penthouse at Rose
- The Westin Resort & Spa Los Cabos
- Las Mananitas LM E3303
- Villa Serena
- Hotel La Concha Beach Resort
- Cabo Pulmo National Park
- Los Cabos International Airport
- Cabo San Lucas Hostel
- Cabo Del Sol Golf
- One Medano Beach 4A
- JW Marriott Los Cabos Beach Resort & Spa
- Marina Cabo San Lucas