Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We still hand-cut every steak when you place your order tableside. It’s not the easiest way, but quality never is. This allows us to make sure that every steak that leaves our kitchen is consistently succulent and flavorful.
This is our pledge to you. Join us!
Welcome to Pat Gallagher’s 527 – Your Local Steakhouse! Try our award winning entrees featuring sizzling steaks, ribeyes, pork chops, and the best seafood Louisiana has to offer. Whether you prefer a fine wine or a fresh new cocktail, our team is always ready to help you find your perfect pairing.
Husband and wife team Bulent & Ozgur (Ozzy) Duman share their Turkish & Greek creations in the hearth of historic Old Mandeville. When you visit, you will find yourself in a chic but casual atmosphere surrounded by black&white photographs of Louisiana's street musicians (work of Bulent Duman) with Greek and Turkish music in the background. At Duman Artisan Kitchen you will experience friendly service, a thoughtful menu complimented by over 20 wines almost all served by the glass. Duman Artisan Kitchen uses Organic / Non GMO products whenever available. You can find a wide variety of small plates and appetizers as well as gyros and seafood antres
With sophisticated touches and a cultured aesthetic, Odelia is your new favorite place for an elevated café and wine bar experience at affordable prices. Family-run and focused on the thoughtful details, a visit to Odelia is designed to feel like an escape to another time or place. Come for a macchiato, stay for the chardonnay.
Set on the tranquil Bayou Bonfouca near Old Town Slidell, our waterfront restaurant/event venue is known for its southern charm. Palmettos famous Brunch features live music on Fri, Sat, and Sun. The 5,000sqf covered deck provides a dramatic outdoor setting at night for romantic dinners and a comfortable relaxed atmosphere during the day.
Executive Chef Ross Dover, formerly of Restaurant August, focuses on locally sourced ingredients with everything made from scratch. In addition to our regular menu we also feature a Seasonal Tasting menu. Enjoy gumbo, chargrilled oysters or Louisiana crab cakes to start your meal. Entrees include steak, fresh fish, shrimp and more. Finish your meal with one of our homemade desserts.
We're located at 1901 Bayou Lane, next to Heritage Par
Indulge in the finest food, drink, and entertainment on the Northshore.
Our events calendar caters to all tastes and preferences, with exclusive wine tastings and bespoke culinary experiences crafted by our renowned chefs and expert mixologists. We’re committed to providing an unforgettable dining experience that captivates our guests, constantly evolving and adding new events to ensure the utmost refinement and sophistication. Come experience the exceptional elegance that makes us a premier destination for fine dining.
Outside dessert $3/person.
Nuvolari’s is a warm and inviting Italian restaurant, nestled on the Northshore of New Orleans in Old Mandeville. For over 33 years, loyal customers have enjoyed Italian food, friendship and celebrations around our tables. Nuvolari’s menu features traditional Italian fare alongside creative fresh dishes. Dining options include intimate indoor seating with a relaxed exterior patio. Live music on Wednesdays and seasonal wine events keep things exciting. Our wine list is appreciated by both connoisseurs and newcomers, with a diverse selection by the glass and bottle.
Open Table consistently recognizes Nuvolari’s with Most Romantic and Neighborhood Gem awards. New Orleans food critic Tom Fitzmorris gives it four stars. Nuvolari’s– an unhurried culinary experience, just two blocks from Lake Ponchartrain. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Papillon's consists of an intimate fine dining room located on the second floor, featuring house specialties such as the Beef Wellington (hand cut filet wrapped in phyllo dough and baked to perfection). On the bottom floor is Angolo del Vino Wine Bar and Gelateria, serving Papillon's full menu which features award-winning meatballs, and wine on tap.
Perfect for any special occasion, date night, or a simple evening out. An experience like no other.
- OTOpenTable DinerNew Orleans / Louisiana •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoOverall a great Anniversary dinner. It was also our first time at 527. Cocktails: lemon Basil smash. Wife said one of best restaurant cocktails she’s ever had. I had bourbon peach smash which was very good. Soups: minestrone with pancetta and turtle soup both excellent. Entrees: basil and Parmesan encrusted flounder. Wife loved it. I went with petite (8oz) filet. I tasted more butter than I usually do but enjoyed it nonetheless. Side: creamed spinach was on point. Dessert: key lime pie with macadamia crust. So good. Our table was in a high traffic area which was really the only negative I can think of but we had a great dinner and will return.More infoPat Gallagher's 527 Restaurant & BarPrice: Moderate• American• Mandeville•4.9
- RRozone1 review4.0Dined 3 days agoThe service was wonderful. Appetizer of spinach dip and rustic bread and caprese salad were very good. The main pasta dish was not as good as expected.More infoPapillon'sPrice: Expensive• Italian• Mandeville•4.6
- KTKT88vipNew Orleans / Louisiana •27 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFood is very well prepared. Wait staff is very friendly and are attentive. One of my "go to" places for seafood on the Northshore. Would either remove the security cross bars on the doors/windows during dining hours or relocate them below the windows. They really ruin the pretty view out to the Lake.More infoPat's Rest AwhilePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Mandeville•4.7
- SPShawnaPvipNew Orleans / Louisiana •19 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoI had the most perfect birthday lunch at Tchefuncte’s yesterday!! As always the food, ambiance, service and crew were amazing!! Our wonderful favorite waitress, Anissa could not be there to wait on me but she came in early to work and brought me roses for my birthday. She is so above and beyond and thoughtful! The waiter who took her place was also just wonderful…efficient, attentive, so sweet…and I hate that I’ve forgotten his name but he did a great job! Thank you as always Tchefuncte’s for making my birthday so special!! ❤️More infoTchefuncte'sPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Madisonville•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerNew Orleans / Louisiana •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThe food was fresh and delicious! A good selection of items for different taste buds!More infoNuvolari'sPrice: Expensive• Italian• Mandeville•4.5
The best places to grab a drink in New Orleans
New Orleans’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
These 10 New Orleans restaurants nail outdoor dining
New Orleans’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
14 restaurants vital to New Orleans
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of New Orleans dining right now.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in New Orleans
New Orleans’s restaurants have hosted lovers and trysts for more than 300 years. Couples looking for romance are sure to find it in the Big Easy, whether it’s in the embrace of a velvet-clad hotel lounge or an intimate, family-owned neighborhood joint. Butter up your beau with a steak and martini at an iconic Mid-City steakhouse. Tuck into a tasting menu fit for royalty at a Japanese jewel box in the Central Business District. There’s a table for every kind of date across this festive city. Read on for a guide to 9 New Orleans restaurants ready to host your next romantic occasion.
Celebrate your special occasions at these top 13 New Orleans restaurants
New Orleanians tend to mark time by food seasons rather than the standard calendar flip. The hottest months belong to frozen daiquiris and technicolor snoballs. Spring brings families and friends together over spicy spreads of boiled crawfish. In a city that puts food and drink at the center of its life and not just the center of the table, eating and drinking is always a special occasion. When it comes to celebrating a birthday, graduation, or just feeling alive in the Big Easy, the stage is set with buckets of seafood, cocktails shaken and stirred in James Beard Award-winning bars, and grand dining rooms that have hosted generations of milestone events and special occasions. These are the 15 best restaurants to book across the Crescent City for many different celebrations.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in New Orleans
New Orleans’s restaurants are the beating heart of this festive city, and to say they’ve had a tough few years would be putting it mildly. The good news is that hospitality is calling again, and nobody does it better than the restaurateurs, chefs, servers, and bartenders that call the Big Easy home. Superior service continues to set New Orleans’s restaurant scene apart. Among the standouts, there’s a brand-new izakaya helmed by a meticulous executive chef who spent time in Japan and a Mid-City tapas bar that churns out a one-of-its-kind, afterhours brunch for the midnight munchies. Book one, book all, and be warmly welcomed at these four new restaurants, representing the best of New Orleans right now.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging