Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Mezze on the River boasts two outdoor dining terraces with direct Hudson River views in addition to indoor seating with floor-to-ceiling windows, giving diners an unobstructed view of the passing sailboats and yachts leaving the nearby North Cove Marina.
Featuring delicious Brunch offerings, a perfectly-crafted cocktail menu, and signature dishes like Flying Octopus and Black Squid Ink Truffle Lobster Pasta, Mezze on the River creates the perfect escape from the daily NYC grind .
A true culinary experience!
- LGLGRNvipDallas - Fort Worth •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe had a great experience! We celebrated my wife’s birthday wife some friends, and everyone enjoyed food, ambience and service. The river view definitely makes a diference and contribute positively to the overall experience! We would love to come back!More infoMezze on the RiverPrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• Battery Park•4.3
- DWDawnW1 review5.0Dined on Sept 22, 2023Fast friendly service … would like to have restrooms on second floor alsoMore infoDel Frisco's Grille - World Trade CenterPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Battery Park•4.5
- CVCVB13vipNew York / Tri-State Area •37 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Amazing! Food is incredible, obviously, but I was also very pleased with the servers! The host(ess)s can be a little snobby, but that’s almost expected. Overall, it’s pricey, but was absolutely worth it. We’ll be back 😜More infoNobu Downtown | RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• Financial District•4.7
- RRRichRNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Service was great....young man at the reception was professional, helpful and courteous. We had a NYD dinner and it served the purpose for my wife and I.More infoLa Pizza & La Pasta - Eataly NYC DowntownPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Financial District•4.5
- AKAndreaKNew York / Tri-State Area •13 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was as always a wonderful experience. One appetizer was forgotten and the staff apologized 2-3x and the wait was 2 mins. It was so well handled. Still a little pricey, but, everything else is fantastic!More infoThe OdeonPrice: Expensive• French• TriBeCa - Downtown•4.8
The Insider: How NYC’s Fraunces Tavern is still going strong 261 years on
NYC’s oldest bar is not just a celebrity and tourist favorite, it’s also vital to residents in Manhattan’s Financial District.
Nasrin’s Kitchen in NYC is a full-on celebration of Persian home cooking
Chef Nasrin Rejali is all about recreating her mother’s and grandmother’s recipes at this Midtown restaurant.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Battery Park is Mezze on the River
- National September 11 Memorial Museum
- The World Financial Center
- Spacious 4 Bed Loft / 2 Bath in Tribeca
- Conrad New York
- Pace University
- Century 21 Department Store
- Museum of Jewish Heritage
- World Financial Center Plaza
- Classic luxury apartments steps away from City Hall Park
- Rector Park
- Freedom Tower
- Vesey Green
- Studio Museum
- Governor Nelson A Rockefeller Park
- Fulton Street Broadway Nassau Street
- Fraunces Tavern
- African Burial Ground National Monument
- Brooklyn Bridge City Hall
- Battery Park
- Museum of The Jewish Heritage