Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The Spot Bar NYC is an LGBTQ+ bar located in Hell's kitchen Manhattan serving the gay community with entertainment and cocktails. Providing a safe place for LGBTQ+ and their allies.
PLEASE NOTE: The Spot Bar is a 21+ establishment
As you step into S’Aimer, you’ll find a laid-back ambiance and posh atmosphere perfect for any occasion. Designed for intimate dinners to lively celebrations, S’Aimer is an elegant and welcoming dining experience that will leave you wanting more.
At S’Aimer NYC, we believe that delicious food is not only about taste but also about presentation. Our chefs use only the freshest and highest-quality ingredients to create flavorful and beautiful dishes.
All the way from Sicily, Lino and Gregory moved to New York City bringing the best of the Southern Italian culinary tradition. Fourteen years after opening a Sicilian restaurant and concept store in Noto (Sicily), the idea of honouring the Grandmas traditions is what creates the philosophy of their hospitality at Il Melograno. Buon appetito!
Italian Restaurant - Bar focused on Authentic Italian Food, Craft Cocktails, Italian & Local artisan beers along with a very precious Boutique Wine List. Large patio and outdoor seating in front available for small and large groups!
Our simple but tasty menu also offers an excellent variety of options in Mediterranean salads, delicious baked to perfection empanada gallega, shrimp scampi, tostadas con chorizo and more. All our dishes are prepared in front of our guests, so they can see our meticulous and unique cooking process while enjoying a great ambiance. EZ Paella is a great to order take out and deliver and DON'T FORGET... EZ Paella also offers catering service for your office staff or family special events. Have an EZ day
Rise Bar is an LGBTQ+ bar located in Hells Kitchen Manhattan serving the gay community with entertainment and cocktails. Providing a safe place for LGBTQ+ and their allies.
PLEASE NOTE: Rise Bar is a 21+ establishment
Fushimi aims to produce visionary Japanese-fusion dishes, using the highest quality ingredients and state-of-the-art methods. Hand-picked, fresh ingredients from local farms are shipped weekly to each location and are artistically handled by our expert chefs. The restaurant flaunts its exceptional menu, premium service, and its trendy ambiance and nightlife, making Fushimi Staten Island, Bay Ridge, Williamsburg, and the newly opened Times Square location a MUST-GO! Highly recommended by the Zagat Survey & Michelin Guide, Fushimi welcomes customers looking for innovative developments of traditional cuisines, Japanese food lovers, or simply anyone wanting to try something new.
- OTOpenTable DinerMinneapolis - St. Paul •13 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat experience staff was awesome. Had a drink in bar while waiting for table bartender was outstanding. Our waiter was very attentive, just a great evening.More infoLattanziPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Theater District / Times Square•4.7
- 11csnvipNew York / Tri-State Area •24 reviews5.0Dined on Sept 14, 2023The tasting dinner was amazing and the staff very friendly The fish was the freshest and presented masterfully can’t wait to go againMore infoSushi of Gari 46Price: Very Expensive• Japanese• Theater District / Times Square•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 20236th year celebrating New Year’s Day at Carmines The hostesses were extremely accommodating as we had two reservations of 10. They were able to put us together making for a great dinner. Wait staff and food were off the charts! Thank you Carmine’s!More infoCarmine's - 44th Street - NYCPrice: Moderate• Italian• Theater District / Times Square•4.6
- CMChristineMvipNew York / Tri-State Area •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had a wonderful experience celebrating our mom’s 95th birthday. The service and food were great. Thank you for making her special day memorable!More infoBeccoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Theater District / Times Square•4.6
- TLTeresaLNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023great service , good food, and really nice ambiance!More infoPeachy KeenPrice: Moderate• American• Hell's Kitchen•4.5
Nasrin’s Kitchen in NYC is a full-on celebration of Persian home cooking
Chef Nasrin Rejali is all about recreating her mother’s and grandmother’s recipes at this Midtown restaurant.
‘Best new chef’ Paola Velez brings a delightful Afro-Latino pop-up dinner to NYC
Poalo Velez is the pandemic pop-up queen, best known for her work behind Bakers Against Racism. She’s now back with her newest pop-up.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Discover Hell's Kitchen
There’s a lot in a name, and this westerly mid-Manhattan neighborhood has a no-frills food scene worthy of its infamous moniker. While the handle stems from the area’s notorious activity in the 19th century, it’s a different story today as it has become one of the city’s LGBT hot spots—with an abundance of watering holes to keep the party going. When it comes to the food scene, dining is low- key and comparably affordable to the rest of Manhattan. From burgers to tacos, cookies to pizza, there are humble gems to be found. An area once known for its grit continues to grow, with surprisingly tasty results.
Frequently asked questions
- Dewitt Clinton Park
- Great 2 Bedroom Midtown West
- Comfort Inn Midtown West
- Intrepid Sea Air Museum
- Holiday Inn Express Manhattan Midtown West
- USS Intrepid Sea And Air Museum
- NY Cruise Port
- Ink48, a Kimpton Hotel
- Cruise Line Termin
- One-Bedroom Apartment in Hell's Kitchen
- The Out NYC
- Travel Inn - Midtown Manhattan