Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Jason & Jordan Nagers, Tim & Ronda Tracy - Owner
Executive Chef- Jason Nagers
General Manager- Mary Long
Assistant General Manager- Ryan Brunner
Beverage Manager- David Trejo
Kitchen Managers- Ryan Matthews & Nick Foley
Assistant Kitchen Manager- Gannon Tracy
Hook and Vine is a neighborhood restaurant in North Beach, MD that provides a comfortable escape from the day with good food, good drinks, and good company.
We dreamt of a place that we could share our love of food and drinks with the community. With many years in the industry, we started planning our dream restaurant. We found the perfect place near the Chesapeake Bay in North Beach, Maryland.
The family-oriented atmosphere and warm welcome will be a fun and delicious destination for everyone. Home away from home!
Southern coastal cuisine with a focus on fresh seafood, bacon, bourbon, and wine. Menu inspired by the community - choose a new favorite dish each visit. Local beer on tap; delicious cocktails; and not your average wine list.
We seek out and promote organic locally grown foods for healthy living at every opportunity.
To cater the highest quality products we possibly can. We define quality by evaluating the ingredients freshness, taste, nutritional value, and appearance of all our products.
We offer the highest quality of natural and organic products. We feature foods that are free of GMO’s artificial preservatives, colors, flavors, sweeteners, and hydrogenated fats. We are passionate about great tasting food and the pleasure of sharing it with our guests. We are committed to foods that are fresh, wholesome, and pure.
- LWLisaW1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoHook and Vine was a great experience! Food was excellent and drinks even better! All the staff were very friendly! Highly recommend!More infoHook & VinePrice: Expensive• Regional American (Southern)• Chesapeake Beach•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •6 reviews5.0Dined on Sept 21, 2023City Sliders has a WONderful kitchen. Gourmet food at burger prices. A zillion exotic choices and all the familiar ones as well. They even offer plenty of healthy choices. Generous desserts. Huge shady or sunny outdoor porch. Friends I’ve taken have been amazed and happy.More infoCity Sliders at the Westlawn InnPrice: Moderate• Burgers• Chesapeake Beach•4
- BLBLAIRA1 review4.0Dined on Aug 12, 2023I normally order the Fried Shrimp but tried their burger this time. It was cooked perfectly, juicy and very tasty.More info1936 Bar & GrillPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Chesapeake Beach•4.2
- DRDonnaRPittsburgh / Western PA •1 review4.0Dined on Jun 17, 2023Small menu, dog friendly, some construction but beautiful flowers and view of the water. Quick service.More infoBoardwalk CafePrice: Moderate• Café• Chesapeake Beach•3.8
- CCarmeyWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Incredible experience with straight on view of the Chesapeake Bay from the bar area. Spacious yet cozy, menu curated perfectly to blend seafood and Italian specialities. Amazing presentation of Italian coastal food along with unique cocktails. Good prepared perfectly and the served hot. Restaurant interior reflects a consideration for customer service. Absolutely love the cocktail area with modern low profile velvet sofas by an appropriately selected closed gas fireplace with cocktail tables and almost art deco lighting - AMBIANCE! Looking forward to sitting outside on one of the three waterfront decks and listening to live music. DO NOT change the chef or servers because it’s perfect. Bartender Liem was attentive and knowledgeable but not unapproachable on a busy New Years Day!More infoBaia Coastal Italian Kitchen & Wine BarPrice: Expensive• Italian• Chesapeake Beach•4.7
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make now at Washington, D.C.’s hottest 2023 restaurant openings
Washington, D.C.’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Washington D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
18 restaurants that define dining in Washington, D.C.
Sample the tastes that are essential to Washington, D.C. by booking a table at one of the city’s 18 greatest restaurants right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants in Washington, D.C. for every kind of date
Washington, DC’s quaint neighborhoods, spectacular riverscapes, and burgeoning culinary scene all conjure romance. Whether you’re celebrating a proposal, an anniversary, or a long overdue night together, a charming perch is never hard to find in the nation’s capital. A Dupont Circle townhouse, made for intimate occasions, serves top-notch Mediterranean plates on its wisteria-clad patio. Korean and Southern flavors come together at a handsome Penn Quarter hotspot, sure to up the ante on any anniversary. Read on for a guide to 9 date-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC, ready to host your romantic night out.
12 of Washington, D.C.’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. On the North End, a neighborhood with a deep-rooted Italian connection, ring in just about anything with decadent lobster agnolotti in a 19th-century row house. For a gathering with friends, head to the Back Bay, where an acclaimed chef serves up bountiful seafood platters, piled high with local oysters. If it’s a more intimate milestone you’re marking, grab a reservation at an elegant omakase spot in Chinatown. Book a table at one of these top 12 restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Washington, D.C.’s Finest Bars: Where to Drink in the District
With over 170 nations represented in just 68 square miles, the District serves as a captivating destination for diners looking to sample flavors from across the globe—drinks included. As the city’s culinary scene thrives and expands, choosing where to grab a drink has never been so much fun. From unmarked doors that lead to stylish, subterranean social clubs to rooftop lounges with specialty cocktails and unmatched monument views, here are some of Washington, D.C.’s best bars.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Chesapeake Beach
Chesapeake Beach, Maryland, is well known for its great crabs, which local restaurants prepare in a variety of ways, including crab cake sandwiches, crab soup and crab dip. If you love fresh seafood, then there are plenty of delicious choices in this community including oysters and mussels just pulled from the ocean. Many eateries serve seafood platters allowing you to sample a taste of everything. Some of Chesapeake Beach's waterfront establishments have been owned by the same families for three generations or more and offer boat-to-table freshness. If you are looking for land-based alternatives, however, you will find many options in this seaside village featuring steak, pizza and enchiladas.