Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Authentic Italian pasta, hand-made pizzas, fresh seafood and grilled chops and steaks offer something for everyone at Amerigo. A lunch, dinner, and early bird menu is offered daily, along with weekend brunch.
If you are looking for an amazing dining experience, try us out! It is truly one of Hoover, Alabama's hidden gems!!
- TtammylvipAustin •11 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe wanted to find a nice place to eat before we headed to the airport and wow, we did so great finding this restaurant! Our waitress was Lisa and she did an amazing job! Next time we’re in Birmingham definitely going back there!!More infoSeasons 52 - BirminghamPrice: Expensive• American• Birmingham•4.8
- OTAlabama •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe food and the service were OUTSTANDING. Everything from the starters to the dessert were delicious. The bread pudding is a “must try”. Our server, Tyler was the best. This young man was professional, courteous, and he went above and beyond. If I had my own busines, I would hire him in a heartbeat!More infoBellini's Ristorante & BarPrice: Moderate• Italian• Birmingham•4.7
- 55forwineNew York / Tri-State Area •25 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoReally great food. Our server was very knowledgeable about the menu and was able to help guide us.More infoBlue Sushi Sake Grill - BirminghamPrice: Moderate• Sushi• Vestavia Hills•4.8
- OTAlabama •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 27, 2023Wonderful atmosphere, delicious food, very friendly and knowledgeable hostess and server! New place for us, and we will be back to try other unique food and flavors off of menu!More infoNorth Italia Restaurant - BirminghamPrice: Moderate• Italian• Birmingham•4.6
- DGDeniseGAlabama •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our server was nice and courteous but the food was not up to par. My steak was extremely over cooked to the point where is was visibly burned not sure why they would send that out to be consumed by a customerMore infoPerry's Steakhouse & Grille - BirminghamPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Birmingham•4.7
World-class Alabama restaurants astonish travelers and delight locals with favorite foods and unusual surroundings. Meals are served family-style and so are the rolls. Try restaurants highlighting Southern staples like crawfish eggrolls or seafood gumbo. Whether you choose to eat in a cave, restaurant, or springhouse, you will find Southern fried chicken and mustard greens for local flavor. Also, don’t skip the homemade pickles, fried catfish, and specially prepared grits served with Southern hospitality. Being the cultural melting pot that it is, Alabama is also a great place to find international favorites like pizza, sushi, and even Mexican-American classics like burritos and enchiladas.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Alabama is Perry's Steakhouse & Grille - Birmingham
- Guntersville Marina
- Courtyard by Marriott Birmingham Downtown at UAB
- Vaughn Road Park
- Duck Samford Park
- Monte Sano State Park
- Cheaha Resort State Park
- HSV Airport
- Riverfront Park
- Birmingham Jefferson Civic Center
- Downtown Birmingham Historic District
- Staybridge Suites Montgomery-Eastchase
- Sheraton Birmingham
- Tuxedo Park
- Constitution Hall Park
- Big Spring Park
- Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham/Lakeshore Drive
- Bryant Denny Stadium
- Auburn University
- Natchez Trace Parkway Lauderdale Park
- Jones Valley Recreation Center