Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We’re also dog lovers, so your well behaved pooches will get a warm welcome.
If you are looking to make a booking for more than 6 people, please contact us directly on 01458 832941
The perfect destination to celebrate birthdays, hen nights, anniversaries or quite simply "a good night out"!
The Loft also specialises in Wedding receptions, prom nights, corporate entertaining and all kinds of celebration in a fun lively environment. Also available for Funeral Wakes / receptions during the day.
Available for private hire 7 days a week, entire venue or part venue hire available.
Upstairs, Marion’s Lounge is a private exclusive balcony Lounge decorated lavishly with comfortable soft chairs, sofas and moody low lighting. It is available for private hire within the Loft a perfect location for that special gathering or celebration.
Advisable to call in advance and check availability before travelling.
We are big believers in the healing power of fermentation, and have used ancient Japanese methods to ensure that our food supports your microbiome.
Newly opening on 28th April, our restaurant is set in a converted shipping container nestled in to the beautiful woodlands, overlooking the lake at the wonderful Marston Park. We are a cosy restaurant with limited seating, so booking ahead is strongly advised. If you have any questions regarding accessibility, do let us know.
We can't wait to welcome you through our doors!
The food at Holm will be driven by the seasons, the environment and our locality in the beautiful Somerset countryside. We work with local farmers, growers, butchers, gamekeepers, fishermen and anyone who shares our love of exceptional ingredients, treated with care and respect.
Our wine list is focused, well-chosen and sensibly priced with low intervention, organic and biodynamic wines from small artisanal producers.
We run the Cappadocia Restaurant as a family business – there’s always a friendly face on hand to greet you when you arrive. We are determined to give you a memorable night out in our restaurant and bar with its vibrant interior décor providing an atmospheric backdrop for our delectable dishes and fresh cocktails.
Head over to our website www.capparestaurant.co.uk to make a booking now.
You can join us for a quick plate of pasta at lunchtime or a longer celebratory meal with friends & family in the evening. Our menu changes regularly, you can find sample menus updated weekly on our website.
The wine/cider list changes regularly, focusing on small European growers and makers. All our wines have been made following low intervention organic/biodynamic practices. We also pour many local naturally made ciders and perrys. Our soft drinks are made in house showcasing seasonal cordials, and aperitif/digestif offerings can bookend your meal if desired.
Located just a 10-minute drive from Bath city centre, our restaurant is the perfect destination for those seeking an escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. Enjoy a tranquil and elegant setting as you indulge in exquisite food, all while receiving excellent service from our attentive staff.
Andrew loves and is skilled at using the varied herbs and spices hailing from that corner of the world, adding a new depth of flavour into his dishes. The closeness to the culturally rich Korean settlement taught him traditional techniques such as fermentation of products which is widely used in Korea and other countries of East Asia.
We are not a ‘fancy pants’ establishment. Not in the least. We offer good quality, home-cooked, locally sourced (where possible) food. 90% of our menu is made on the premises. Certainly not ‘Pub Grub’ but not ‘Gastro Pub’ either. It’s good value for money. However, our standards are high, very high. Not only in the quality of the food that comes into and leaves the kitchen but also in the presentation, the delivery to the table and overall customer service. We’re definitely not ‘Silver Service’ either but all of our staff are attentive, smartly dressed and will always go that extra mile wherever they can. These are just some of the reasons we were awarded the Taste of the West GOLD award in 2019.
We are a dog friendly establishment, very dog friendly. However, please tell us at the time of booking so that we can place you in our Bar area , as opposed to our Restaurant.
- DMDebbieMGloucestershire/Wiltshire •1 review4.0Dined 1 day agoTable for 2 in the window was very cramped. The full English breakfast was superb- could have been hotter though. The mocha I ordered was not great… bitty - asked for it to be heated up but they had no microwave- which is a good sign for the food. I would return, but ask for a different table.More infoSquare Grill Restaurant & Piano BarPrice: Moderate• Grill• Bath•4.4
- CConnor97Bath/Somerset •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoIncredible! We had three courses off the Sunday lunch menu and every course was faultless. The pork on the roast was the biggest but tastiest pork I’ve ever had (I’m still thinking about it), the amount of food you get really surprised both of us as we expected slightly smaller plates with it being such a highly rated restaurant. The service was brilliant from the moment we arrived and we were never left waiting for anything. The value for money for me is unmatched to anywhere else I’ve eaten, and there was no “service charge” already added to the bill (we left a good tip as it was that good). The price for the roasts really is impressive as we’ve paid a lot more for a lot less impressive plates of food. Would recommend to anybody and everybody looking for a top top meal!More infoThe Chequers - BathPrice: Moderate• British• Bath•4.6
- MRMariaRBath/Somerset •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoFirst time at Bill’s but definitely not my last! Everything about the experience was first class, service, food and value.More infoBill's Restaurant & Bar - BathPrice: Moderate• Contemporary British• Bath•4.3
- JJadey81London •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Fabulous Roast, lovely pub. Great with dogs and excellent fro Gluten free people xMore infoThe Marlborough TavernPrice: Expensive• Gastro Pub• Bath•4.6
- LLillarettaLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Love all the Ivy Collection restaurants I’ve been to and the Bath one is a favourite; delicious food with good selection of options, great service and always assured if a friendly, informal atmosphere.More infoThe Ivy Bath Brasserie and GardenPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Bath•4.4
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Bath is Afternoon Tea at Roseate Villa