Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our pizza oven was imported from Italy and is a true “wood only” burning pizza oven using oak to provide you an authentic Italian pizza experience.
All pasta is freshly handmade daily for a truly amazing taste and texture profile.
Do not forget to explore the high end; climate controlled wine cellar to find the perfect wine. The onsite wine director and owner, Vira will be more than happy to help you pick the perfect vino to enhance your elegant meal.
Not only has Christopher's been voted 1st Place for Best Fine Dining four years in a row by the Best of the Brazos Valley, and won several awards for Best Fine Dining and Most Romantic by the Eagle's Reader's Poll, Christopher's has recently been featured in Texas Monthly magazine.
Reservations are recommend but Christopher's also welcomes walk-ins.
Our extensive wine list features a carefully curated selection of Italian wines, ranging from well-known classics to hidden gems from small, family-owned vineyards. Our sommeliers are on hand to guide you through the choices, ensuring a perfect pairing that enhances your dining experience.
Reservations are strongly recommended.
The newly renovated main bar is located on 1st floor, and opens onto expansive wrap-around, creekside porches. Just a few steps down from the porches is an open deck situated beneath gracious Live Oak canopies.
The warm aubergine & copper walls of the third floor lounge contrast the amazing art representation from local galleries. The stunning view of Salado Creek as well as the grounds of the neighboring estate provide the perfect spot to enjoy your favorite beverage. Patrons choose from a variety of entree selections, appetizers, and adult beverages.
The Bar at Amico Nave serves expertly crafted cocktails. From classic concoctions and new custom creations to full menu dining The Bar at Amico Nave is a must.
Amico Nave abides by safe COVID-19 guidelines. Our tables are socially distanced, our staff wears masks, and all surfaces are sanitized between guests. The safety of our staff and patrons is our top priority.
If your plans include a group of friends or colleges Amico Nave offers a private dining room. This room is set up for audio/visual and boasts a private entrance and semi-private patio.
Amico Nave is also more than happy to accommodate your catering needs through our sister company Admrial Catering! Please contact Meredith McCarn at 979-676-0300.
- OTOpenTable DinerCentral Texas •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoOur first time there and my husband, after visiting the Silos wanted to know where you found all these amazing employees😆… everyone we met shopping and at the restaurant was so friendly, personable and gracious. I’ve been to the silos twice before and this was his first … he appreciated how beautiful the grounds were, how many wonderful employees you hired, the family friendly environment and food, can’t forget the bakery and food trucks! He was genuinely impressed and that’s a true compliment! Trust me lol. He says we’ll be back in the Spring! Yes!! We came back for breakfast on Tuesday morning … thank you for all you do! I do have a request while you’re listening😁 Jo’s banana bread recipe has been my only one for the past several years … we travel to Sedona, AZ almost every spring and eat at the Red Rock cafe in Sedona which is actually in oak creek village. They serve a banana bread french toast which is actually the banana bread battered and pan fried … it’s topped with blueberries, raspberry drizzle and walnuts and sprinkled with powered sugar … Jo’s banana bread is much better … I’m thinking it would be a favorite breakfast item!More infoMagnolia TablePrice: Moderate• Breakfast• Waco•4.7
- RWRobertWCentral Texas •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat service and outstanding food. Excellent wine as well!More infoLa Riv - TemplePrice: Moderate• Steak• Temple•4.8
- JMJohnMSan Antonio •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 12, 2023Great food & drinks. Waitress initially wasn’t helpful- but did better as the dinner progressed. Drafty seating. Very loud guest in our dining room!!! Pricey. Recommend dining here if you can afford $50+ per person. .More infoAlexander's Craft Cocktails & KitchenPrice: Moderate• American• Salado•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipAustin •3 reviews5.0Dined on Feb 6, 2021The best place to go in the Temple, Belton, Killeen area. Great service and great food and beer!More infoBJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - TemplePrice: Moderate• American• Temple•4.5
Discover Central Texas
Central Texas follows the Interstate 35 corridor from Waco to San Antonio and encompasses all the municipalities in between. This area is rich in diverse heritages that have vastly influenced the food served here. German cuisine is famous in Central Texas, with dozens of family-owned restaurants and bakeries making it easy to find. Another specialty of the region is Southern Texas barbecue. Central Texas has perfected the art of slowly smoking pork and beef to the point that you might not even need sauce! Steakhouses and burger joints round out your beef selections. And restaurants here have been serving Tex-Mex food for generations, thus making it a longtime favorite among locals.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Central Texas is Casa Mangiare
- Hampton Inn College Station-Near Texas A&M University
- Burleson County Historical Museum
- Iron Bridge Park
- Sadie Thomas Memorial Park
- Ledbetter Park
- Washington State Park
- Haswell Memorial Park
- Cameron Park Zoo
- Belton Lakeview Park
- C E Pat Olsen Field
- Lofers Bend Park
- Viking Stadium
- Reed Arena
- Steele Milburn Field
- Kyle Field
- Scott And White Park
- G Rollie White Coliseum
- Waco Convention Center
- Cougar Field Reicher Catholic School
- Dripping Spring Park