Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
ONLINE RESERVATIONS NOW AVAILABLE
Since 1977, the Wong family's Oriental Wok is favorite choice for traditional Chinese cuisine. Visit Oriental Wok to discover hospitality and a delicious dining experience. Convenient curbside takeout and delivery also available. Order online at orientalwok.com
Chef Alfio Gulisano leads our chef-driven kitchen and he's dedicated to providing you with the highest quality ingredients, expertly prepared to perfection.
Our menu boasts hand-cut steaks, fresh pasta, and Argentinian flavors that are the perfect touch to Alfio's cooking style.
Pair your meal with one of our 350+ bottles of wine, expertly curated by our three in-house sommeliers.
And don't forget to save room for our house-made desserts and "Chef's Blend" Coffee.
Top off your experience with one of our expertly crafted cocktails, such as the classic Negroni or our Mixologist signature Maple Manhattan. Our upscale atmosphere is perfect for romantic nights out or celebratory dinners with friends and family.
For a high-end steakhouse alternative, Alfio's Buon Cibo is the obvious choice. Come dine with us and experience the best Italian cuisine in Cincinnati.
In November 1977, Helen And I opened Oriental Wok pursuing our American Dream. We poured our hearts into this business, meeting great customers along the way. Now, I am proud to call many of you my friends. Your support and friendship for nearly 50 years have meant so much to me and my family.
With so many restaurant choices, I am honored each time you visit Oriental Wok. Thank you for celebrating all the big and small occasions with us throughout the years. My family and I look forward to sharing more great food and laughter with you for years to come.
Mike and Helen Wong
Susanna, Angela, Guy and Travis
If you have a reservation, please check in with the host at the front door before waiting in line. Reservations will be held for 15 minutes and are a total of 2 hours long. We do not serve food.
Ghost Baby exists to rattle the extraordinary. Buried five stories under Vine Street, this cocktail lounge and music venue claims a 170-year-old space that once served as a lagering tunnel for a brewing company. Come as you are and enjoy an inventive cocktail, a stiff drink, your favorite canned beer, or a glass of our hand-selected wine or champagne. We also offer a small selection of light bites. Reserve your spot for an intimate, unique performance in the Den or join us in the Rattle Room (front bar) on a walk-in basis.
21+ | Dress Code Enforced
Must Try – Our Award Winning (Cincinnati Business Courier June 21) - Crispy Arancini / Risotto / Braised Lamb & Whipped Feta.
In addition, we offer a unique array of Wines from around the world and local Craft Beers on tap.
Be it, date night, a business gathering or if you just want to feel appreciated and welcomed, join us at Frankie’s for a comfortable, relaxing restaurant atmosphere. Looking to Celebrate Life a little more, stay for the fun until we close with great sounds and weekly special events, (Dancing is Highly Recommended).
Lead by Chef Pedro and the Family, Let’s share the joy and savor the moments together at Frankie’s Place !
The Euson and Roberts Families have created a unique dining experience in the quaint town of Bright, Indiana. Our award winning chef brings us a quality, local driven menu aimed to please! Relax and enjoy a nutritiously fresh meal or a hometown pub favorite in a heart-warming environment. Bring your family and friends and enjoy life with us!
- LRLindaRvipCincinnati / Dayton •44 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoMeritage is always wonderful from the ease of reservations, warm welcome & a nice variety of seating options depending on the occasion. The bar is spacious whether you're seated tableside or enjoy conversation at the bar. We've always enjoyed and requested dining first floor as it's quieter than upstairs which offers live music on certain evenings. Waitstaff are knowledgeable, efficient, friendly, professional and are excellent at knowing how to time your dinner service whether it's drinks, apps, entrees or desserts. We love the varied menu from delicious salads, gourmet burgers accompanied by generous sides of fries or sweet potato fries or substitutions. There is something for everyone on the menu and you will likely go home with leftovers . Our recent visit included seared scallop appetizer (and scallops are expensive these days) but the 3 plump scallops were prepared perfectly along with the roasted broccoli. Our party of 3 enjoyed a fish special, a salmon wrap and a bone in filet. Creme brulee topped off our evening and we enjoyed sharing. You cannot beat $5 wine Wednesdays for generous pours of house wines. We love Glendale and it's charming vibe. You feel like you've been transported back in time as the large trains rumble by. Super convenient. I think Glendale is an overlooked gem. Less than 5 miles from our Blue Ash/Kenwood/Montgomery depending on your choice of routes and traffic. We'll be back often!More infoMeritage - CincinnatiPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Glendale•4.7
- OTCincinnati / Dayton •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWe had a very enjoyable evening at Carlo and Johnny’s! It was worth every penny! Everything was excellent from the service to the food! Our server, Jak, made excellent suggestions for us. He suggested a new salad on the menu and it was delicious. He was very attentive and went over and beyond to make sure we had a great experience. He assistant, Chris, also did a superb job! They worked very well together and seemed like they really enjoyed their jobs! We will definitely be visiting Carlo and Johnny’s again.More infoCarlo & JohnnyPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Montgomery•4.8
- SStevebucknutvipCincinnati / Dayton •27 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Embers was awesome! Had not been there for a few year and they were open on New Years Day. Robert was a fantastic server (recommend asking for him!) - food was wonderful - dining room had tremendous character! Can’t wait to go back!More infoEmbersPrice: Expensive• Steak• Cincinnati•4.8
- OTvipCincinnati / Dayton •16 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Service is impeccable with food to match. Noise level is nice and quiet, making it easy to carry on a quiet conversation. It is our favorite restaurant and we go there frequently. Easy parking too. Suggest reservations regardless of day and time. This is a very popular restaurant in Kenwood.More infoTRIOPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Cincinnati•4.7
- JTJordanTvipCincinnati / Dayton •31 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Lunch date with my boyfriend and familyMore infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - CincinnatiPrice: Moderate• American• Cincinnati•4.7
Discover Cincinnati – Dayton
German heritage shines through Cincinnati’s dining culture, but recently the city’s been heating up with creative new cuisine, too. Cincinnati’s own Chef Jose Salazar was shortlisted for a James Beard Award, bringing national attention to an Ohio outlier. A new crop of farm-to-table European restaurants have been entering the scene as well. Downtown, you’ll find burger restaurants, bars, and upscale bistros. An hour’s drive to Dayton places you in the heart of a growing music scene, and the city is the unofficial funk capital of the country. We’ll cheers to that.
Frequently asked questions
- Hampton Inn & Suites Dayton-Airport
- National Museum of The U's Air Force
- Pleasant Ridge Park
- Western Hills Plaza Shopping Center
- Eastgate Mall Shopping Center
- Marriott at the University of Dayton
- Soccer Practice Field
- Kings Island Amusement Park
- Cincinnati Music Hall
- Grant Farm Park
- Washington Square Shopping Center
- West Fourth Street Historic District
- Sunrise Inn Williamstown KY
- Cross Pointe Centre Shopping Center
- Crossings of Colerain Shopping Center
- Steeles Hill Grafton Hill Historic District
- Jungle Jim's International Farmers Market
- The Westin Cincinnati
- Fiesta I Shopping Center
- Kenwood Mall Shopping Center