Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The restaurant has a unique mission; to eat well and do good. The mission of Sérénité is to instill leadership skills in men and women recovering from drug and alcohol addiction through an education in the culinary arts.
Our aim is to change the face of recovery through food and hospitality.
The original Johnny's serving fine Northern Italian Cusine. Opening in the 1920’s as Louise’s Garden, a restaurant that would flourish into the most reputable dining establishment in Cleveland. Renamed Johnny’s Bar in 1952, this neighborhood eatery located on Fulton Road serves authentic Italian food in an inviting atmosphere with private dining and patio dining available weather permitting.
Savor your meal in secluded luxury in our Event Design Center, a Private Dining space with seating for 10. For additional information and pricing, please connect with the restaurant team directly at 216-902-5255.
We look forward to serving you soon.
We couldn't be more proud or grateful to support and be supported by the wonderful community here in Berea, our current location. We'd like to welcome you to the Jo Jo Carloni family. It is our privilege to serve you.
Welcome to Cru Uncorked. Savor the moment.
For parties of 6 or more please call the restaurant 234-678-3612
BRUNCH RULES & INFORMATION
1. No substitutions on signature menu items. (Takeaways are the only exception)
2. We have a 15 minute grace period. If you’re running late for your reservation please call ahead.
3. Your table is reserved for 1 hour and 45 minutes. Large parties (10+) can request longer durations. Please call ahead for parties of 10 or more.
4. Any parties of 8 or more will be one check.
5. Last call for food is 2:30pm.
6. We do not serve brunch to the bowling lanes during brunch hours.
- BBigguyIndiana •42 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoExcellent restaurant for business as well as pleasure. Specials and menu are comprehensive and can accommodate all palates. Friendly without pretense and timing is solid.More infoDelmonico's SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Independence•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerCleveland / Akron / Canton •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThe service and entire staff were great. It was our anniversary and we were treated to a complimentary glass of Prosecco and a nice dessert. Everyone wished us happy anniversary as we entered and left, and it was just a perfect place for a special occasion. I also highly recommend the house maple Old Fashioned cocktail. We will be back!More infoLockKeepersPrice: Moderate• Italian• Valley View•4.9
- FForfreeCleveland / Akron / Canton •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoLove the atmosphere and the drinks. Great late night bar for those who enjoy careful crafted cocktails.More info1811 Bar Room & SpecialtyPrice: Expensive• Cocktail Bar• Brecksville•4.9
- JBJohnBCleveland / Akron / Canton •3 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoAustin's is a great place to connect with family and friends. Food is great and the ambiance is welcoming.More infoAustin's Woodfire Grille - BrecksvillePrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Brecksville•4.6
- FFrankievipCleveland / Akron / Canton •21 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had a table of 5 and everyone enjoyed their meals. Great service too. Get the salted caramel gelato!More infoBurntwood Tavern - BrecksvillePrice: Moderate• American• Brecksville•4
No matter what your taste buds crave, the Cleveland metro area offers a wide variety of restaurants that will fulfill your dining desires. This city by the lake is known for its off-the-boat fresh seafood that gives diners a unique experience they cannot get anywhere else. If you are more of a land lover, the area also features numerous other kinds of dining establishments. Available menu items range from such classics like a traditional steak to pork chops prepared to your liking, so there is something for everyone at the table. There are also ethnic restaurants that add to the flavor of the region. From Italian and Mediterranean to Spanish, Brazilian and more, you’ll be able to find the perfect meals for your palate in the Cleveland metro area.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Cleveland is Pins & Needles - Lakewood
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport
- Radisson Akron/Fairlawn
- Cleveland Orchestra At Severance Hall
- Great Lakes Mall Shopping Center
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade
- Tam Oshanter Golf Course
- Maui Sands Resort & Indoor Water Park
- Kalahari Waterpark Resort
- Northfield Park
- Beechwood Place Shopping Center
- Poland Village Park
- Sand Run Metropolitan Park
- Peninsula Village Historic District
- Rocky River Reservation
- Portage Lakes State Park
- Gordon Square Historic District
- Playhouse Square Center
- Residence Inn by Marriott Cleveland Downtown
- Cuyahoga Valley National Park
- Tappan Lake Marina