Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Elizabeth City's premier location to "Meet. Eat. Celebrate." With our guests in mind,
Montero's is committed to providing a complete "Restaurant Experience"...exceptional service,
creative cuisine and a casual atmosphere. Our staff possesses the same passion and desire for
this restaurant that we do and we hope you will as well!
CHEF JAYSON FOSTER was born in Norwich NY where he developed a love of cooking through spent time with his mother and grandmother in the kitchen. In 1996, he came south to Beaufort, NC. After stints in other dining spots, Jayson was hired by Chef William Bell at William’s Casual Fine Dining where he was named sous chef. Jayson attended Carteret Community College; Culinary Arts studying in France under two-starred Michelin Chef Marc Meurin. A stalwart on the Beaufort Food Scene, Jayson has cooked at Chef’s 105, Circa 81, and at Aqua, where he was the Chef for 10 years. In 2012, Jayson and team won the Fire on the Docks Competition in Wilmington, NC. Jayson is proud to bring all these experiences together in the kitchen at Blue Moon Bistro and looks forward to serving you. Bon Appetit!
Reservations available for dinner Wednesday through Monday. Closed Tuesdays.
Brunch now served Saturday & Sunday!
If you are reading this description, please take note that we will only hold your reservation for 15 minutes. After that, you forfeit your reservation. Our apologies for this, we can not hold tables past 15 minutes as this does not help with our other wait times. Also, please remember to count small children and babies as a person for seating. Thank you for your participation and understanding in this.
Overlooking the scenic Calabash River and its pristine estuaries and relaxing atmosphere, The Oyster Rock provides the most amazing view around, from our indoor and outdoor seating areas and bars featuring more than 24 domestic and imported beers on tap, 30 wines by the glass and a delicious collection of specialty cocktails.
If you would like to order carryout, orders may be placed by calling 910-579-6875.
Enjoy Kipos’ classic Greek menu, curated by Executive Chef George Delidimos – including its legendary Avgolemono, Pastitsio, Moussaka, Tzatziki, grilled whole fish, and Olga’s handmade phyllo pies and desserts – in addition to the largest Greek wine selection in the area.
Circa 81 also offers take-out and catering - just contact us for more details.
Open Wednesday thru Monday- Orders can be picked up between 4-8pm daily.
Limited daily availability.
Thierry and Patricia Moity were previous owners of Patou Bistro in Charlotte, NC and Cafe de Bruxelles in New York City.
Delight in Chef Thierry Moity's traditional French cuisine. Chef Moity, who has been cooking since age 13 in some of the finest French restaurants in Europe and New York City. The French cuisine is influenced by a combination of traditions-Patricia comes from the northern part of France near the Belgium border, while Thierry's origins are deeply rooted in the central provinces of the country.
According to Chef Moity, the food is served fast paced and in generous portions." I want everyone to feel welcome in my restaurant". We are working against the stereotype that French food must be intimidating and expensive.
- NNicholswfuvipChicago / Illinois •5 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFrom the moment you walk in, you know it’s going to be a great feel. Cool, fun vibe with friendly staff. Food and drinks are amazing. A favorite spot and will return again and again.More infoSeabirdPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Wilmington•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoOur server Eva was incredibly kind and accommodating. The drinks were delicious and so was the food! Such large portions, definitely worth the price. We celebrated my birthday and my menu was signed by the team. Lovely brunch with live music! Definitely recommend!!!!More infoTrue Blue Butcher & Table - The ForumPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Wrightsville Beach•4.7
- TRTammyRLas Vegas •4 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThe kitchen was very accommodating for my husband. He has a shellfish, pork and beef allergy. They offered to cook his meal separately and change out their gloves. This was amazing! Also - the manager came over and let him know that the chips they serve with the guacamole are fried with the same oil as other items. She offered to bring us cucumber chips. OMG - they are sooo good with the guacamole. I recommend getting some with your chips. I have been to the restaurant a few times when I am in town and this was the first time my husband had gone. He will definitely be back. Thank you again for the wonderful meal and hospitality!More infoCeviche'sPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Wilmington•4.8
- RRobinPhoenix / Arizona •7 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWe always love Tarantelli’s. The food is excellent and the service is great too. We start with the meatball appetizer and the charcuterie. Both are excellent and if you’re looking for a lighter dinner for two, that could fit the bill. Every time we go we try new entrees and have never been disappointed. This last time I got the gnocchi scampi and loved it. It’s got a bit of heat but if you like that, then try it. My husband and son got the frutti d’mare and the chicken parm. Both said they were delicious.More infoTarantelli’sPrice: Moderate• Italian• Wilmington•4.7
- CChristainCharlotte •6 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023The Cubano sandwich and Chopped Wedge salad are really good.More infoRiverside Kitchen & BarPrice: Moderate• American• Wilmington•4.7
Discover Coastal North Carolina
The coastal region of North Carolina is a vacation magnet, and food is big business all along the shoreline. Fresh seafood establishments abound in this area, with many of them catering directly to the visitors as much as the locals. Steakhouses are also very common along the coast for those looking for a great cut prepared just right. The South is barbeque country, and you can add the North Carolina coast to the list, as barbecue smokehouses are plentiful and usually found in a bar-and-grill setting. International food is also a very popular choice along the North Carolina coast. Selections include Thai, German, Indian, and even Peruvian cuisine. Of course, there are many national chain establishments as well as locally owned family restaurants and combination eateries for those wanting something quick.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Wilmington is The Green House Restaurant - Wilmington
- Fayetteville Mall
- Holiday Inn Resort Wilmington East Wrightsville Beach
- Point Harbor
- Landfall Shopping Center
- Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge
- Legion Stadium
- Hampstead Shopping Center
- Hampton Inn Fayetteville I-95
- Airlie Gardens
- Sherwood Forest Park
- Long Leaf Mall Shopping Center
- Camp Lejeune Marine Base Jacksonville North Carolina
- The Pearl Golf Links
- Carolina Shores Golf Country Club
- River's Edge Golf Club
- Slocum Village Shopping Center
- Brunswick Town State Historic Site
- Mackay Island National Wildlife Refuge
- Onslow Mall Shopping Center
- Holly Shelter Game Land