Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
As a casual neighborhood bar and restaurant, Primo does not accept reservations for a specific time. A limited number of guests may guarantee a waiting table at the 5:00 opening each night. Also, throughout the night guests may call ahead to the restaurant at 423.602.5555 to be added to the waiting list. The dedicated staff and lively communal environment make for a short and enjoyable wait. Come see us soon.
We love hosting events throughout the week to be a place where the community can enjoy great food prepared by Chef Russell Arwood, nice ambiance, and comfortable hospitality. At the Red Dog on Main, we have an in -house sommelier, Josh Robertson, who can help you pair a nice glass of wine or a cocktail with your meal. We look forward to serving you!
Dancing Bear provides a premium lodging experience. We bring the same commitment to excellence to our award-winning restaurant and full bar. Whether enjoying a romantic dinner for two or bringing the extended family together for a celebratory meal, we want your night out in Townsend to be a special experience. We offer a refined assortment of modern Appalachian cuisine — all served among elegant surroundings and calming wooded vistas.
Our Mission: Do right and exceed expectations.
At Amada, we lead by putting people first. We strive to provide the best possible dining experience for our patrons while showcasing Spanish dishes, wines, and techniques. Amada's beverage menu displays signature sangrias and cocktails, a Spanish forward wine list, and local beers on tap!
Amada hosts a perfect dining experience for celebrations, date night, or just a fun night out of the house! We look forward to serving you. Cheers!
Connors Steak & Seafood first opened their doors to the diners at the new Turkey Creek shopping center in Knoxville, TN. Combining a high quality menu with a comfortable atmosphere, Connors quickly became a favorite with fellow Knoxvillians. The rich, wood interiors, warm fireplaces, and "guest-obsessed" service continues to this day, and in 2011 Connors was recognized in the "Best Steak" category of the 2011 Metro Pulse Best of Knoxville publication. Connors Steak & Seafood is Knoxville, TN is AAA 3 Diamond Rated.
delicious foods and tasteful teas. The Genesis House of tea is a restaurant and venue space that is perfect to host private birthday parties, bridal showers and corporate events, just to name a few. We are a Non-profit organization that carries a heart to serve our community and restore beau(tea), digni(tea) and identi(tea) to those in need.
Our passion is authentic, made from scratch dishes reflected in our menu that provides housemade artisanal breads, pizzas, sandwiches and more all made with fresh ingredients.
We travelled to the Mediterranean regions in search of unique offerings and experiences. Massey’s Kitchen brings the flavors and culture of the Mediterranean to our local community through our open-air spaces, authentic menu and energetic atmosphere
Come and enjoy an authentic American-Italian inspired cuisine, complimented by a diverse selection of Italian and American wines and signature craft cocktails.
We look forward to serving you!
Established in 1992 by Mike Connor with the help of family and friends, The Chop House® has become one of the premier casual restaurant concepts in the Southeast, with 12 locations spread across 4 states.
Our number one goal is to provide a superior dining experience to every guest. We do this by providing guest-obsessed service and generous portions of delicious food using the freshest ingredients.
- DSDarsiSvipEast Tennessee •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoEmilia was the one bright spot in an otherwise disastrous evening. Excellent food and outstanding service.More infoEmiliaPrice: Moderate• Contemporary Italian• Knoxville•4.7
- KKKaitlinKPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoFood was great. Grabbed drinks at the outside bar since we arrived prior to our reservation. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable - helped us all pick out our food which tasted great. Cocktails are on the pricier side but aligns with other restaurants of that caliber.More infoSTIR - KnoxvillePrice: Expensive• American• Knoxville•4.6
- BBethann6East Tennessee •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThe atmosphere was relaxing and comfortable. The drinks were fantastic. And the food overall good. My chicken was a little dry. The service was outstanding! We would definitely dine here again.More infoHarvest BeardenPrice: Expensive• undefined• Knoxville•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerEast Tennessee •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 29, 2023Kurt and his staff always do a great job! Love the food! However; the broccolini needs more flavor?! But… definitely will come back!More infoTupelo Honey - KnoxvillePrice: Moderate• Regional American (Contemporary Southern)• Knoxville•4.7
- KWKayeWEast Tennessee •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our server Sam was attentive. Food was really good. Friends who went with us said this Firebirds was much better than theirs in another city. We will return.More infoFirebirds Wood Fired Grill - KnoxvillePrice: Moderate• American• Knoxville•4.7
Discover East Tennessee
When you're looking for a place to eat in East Tennessee, you'll have plenty of locations from which to choose, especially if you're craving classic comfort foods. When you visit East Tennessee, there are several iconic dishes that you can't miss, such as fried fish, which is a meal that wouldn't be complete without hush puppies, fried chicken, and, of course, fried pickles. If all those fried foods didn't do the job of filling you up, or if you want a little something sweet to round off your dining experience, move on to dessert. Fried pies are an East Tennessee tradition, and nearly every restaurant has a secret recipe for banana pudding.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 11, 2023 there are 107 restaurants in E. Tennessee. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Regional American (Contemporary Southern), Steak, Steakhouse, Regional American (Southern) and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in E. Tennessee who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in E. Tennessee either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Hunter Museum of American Art
- Lambert Station
- Hampton Inn Abingdon
- Greenbrier Ranger Station
- Frank H Mcclung Museum
- Riverfront Park
- Parker Park
- Mountain Meadows by Exploria Resorts
- Hensley Pine Mountain Wildlife Management Area
- Knoxville Municipal Stadium
- Sally Lourey Reservation
- Bradley County Park
- William Jones Reservation
- Myra Station
- Franklin Field Historical
- Thomas Jones Reservation
- John Sumach Reservation
- Harrison Branch Recreation Area
- Midway Shopping Center
- Woods Reservation