Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
From memorable meals to milestone celebrations, corporate events to happy hours with friends, Ruth’s Chris Steak House in El Paso offers a refreshingly modern take on the classic steak house experience. All with that signature sizzle. While our world-class USDA Prime steaks, bone-in cuts and their signature sizzle quickly made us the top steak house in the nation, you’ll also find fresh seafood, scratch-made sides and desserts, hand-crafted cocktails and award-winning wines, with the sort of service that makes first time guests feel like regulars – and regular guests feel like family.
For groups 5 and larger or information on buy-outs, please contact:
Jillian at (915) 534-3000 ext. 6037 or email: email@example.com
El Paso’s only winner of the Wine Spectator Best Award of Excellence for the past 11 years and honored with the Distinguished Restaurants of America (DiRoNa) Award for Excellence. After a long day of travel, indulge in the Cafe Central experience. Join us for dinner and enjoy the impeccable service and cuisine. Your table’s ready, and the bar is fully stocked.
Experience timeless tradition at Cafe Central and be part of the legacy. Bon appétit!
A traditional, conservative luncheon was hosted by President Taft at the El Paso Chamber of Commerce followed by an opulent dinner served and presented by President Díaz in the Old Federal Customs building in Juarez. Private discussions were had and agreements were made.
TAFT DÍAZ serves as a testament that great things can flourish when you welcome others at your table.
What will you set in motion during your visit with us?
An immersive restaurant experience, nestled in The Canyons at Cimarron on the far west of El Paso, Texas.
Lola Rose features a vibrant modern Spanish Mediterranean Menu with a Mexican influence. Showcasing an eclectic wine list with options for every taste and a cocktail menu that's been years in the making, we can't wait to let you experience what hospitality is truly about. A Modern take on Vibe Dining also known as "Supper Club", will take your experience thru a Culinary and Sensory wave, at the helm of our world renowned and homegrown Executive Chef Marco Olivares. Welcome to Lola Rose....
Experience the inviting and open restaurant design of the premier fondue restaurant. Enjoy our new ambiance featuring a indoor/outdoor social bar, wine tasting area, an open kitchen where the art of fondue is on display, and outdoor dining. Guests can select from the traditional interactive dining experience we are known for or craveables and quicker meals for brunch, lunch, happy hour and on-the-go.
Patrons are greeted by a spectacular 40-foot-tall amber glass and polished stainless steel wall that showcases the bar area and one of the largest tequila collections in Texas.
Chef Acosta makes a conscious effort to support the boutique, family-run farms and makers in Mexico, and the menu features centuries-old Mexican recipes with a regionally driven twist. Popular dishes include ceviches, roasted cauliflower w/ mole poblano tacos, bacon tacos; al pastor; and tomahawk ribeye. For dessert, coconut tres leches and mesquite chocolate cake by Pastry Chef Jakki Rojo.
Join us for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Our Dining atmosphere makes WESO much more than just a Steakhouse. Providing a distinctive and rewarding culinary adventure is our ultimate goal.
Our steaks our certified 1855 Prime Black Angus Reserve. Wet aged 21 days minimum.
Seafood flown in fresh from Seattle Fish Company.
Pastas made from scratch by chef and owner Cosimo Battaglia.
Mi Piaci is an authentic Italian restaurant serving the West El Paso region for close to 14 years. We specialize in giving our guest an extraordinary experience in cuisine and service. The Chef and owner hails from Calabria in the most southern part of Italy where he learned his artisan trade of cooking. With over 20 years of experience and 21 years right here in El Paso chef Cosimo Battaglia is sure to create a feast for your pleasure. Come enjoy food, wine, full bar, and a welcoming atmosphere at Mi Piaci Ristorante italiano di Cosimo.
Private Dining room for business meetings, birthdays, or any event.
- MCMarkCvipSan Antonio •28 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent all around. Will be back frequently. Unique menu with spectacular flavors.More infoÁmbar RestaurantePrice: Expensive• Mexican• El Paso•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipLas Vegas •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoLove this place!! Tha is for making my wife’s night special!!More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - El PasoPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• El Paso•4.8
- CGCesarGLas Vegas •9 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe truly enjoyed the food, service, and ambiance. It was just a bit too dim to read the menu, need to offer some table lighting options.More infoCasa PanteraPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Mexican• El Paso•4.6
- JHJoeH1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoThe service could have been a bit better. First thing we ordered was drinks (iced tea for me); my wife got hers almost immediately but mine took a looong while. It could have been easier to get our waiters attention, he managed to look every which way except towards our table. It would be nice if he checked in on us often. Anyway, all this is not exactly a big deal.More infoCafé CentralPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• El Paso•4.7
- CBCraigBvipGreensboro / Winston Salem / Highpoint •14 reviews5.0Dined on Sept 20, 2023We have never been disappointed. We have come to A11 multiple times and share our anniversary events with them. Not only is the wait staff attentive but still balanced enough to let you have a private experience, the food is always on point. The chef changed the menu to suit us on request. I give 5 stars for that alone. The desert was complimentary for our anniversary, and was it every a work of art and delicious! I cannot do justice by explaining the dish. Basketball sized caramel drizzle cage around a Flaun, Cheesecake, fruit combo... amazing. We dined with the fine dining upstairs. Always escorted with respect and poise. Met the manager yet again. Wonderful lady; I can easily recognize her professionalism and dedication with her words and actions. Go to A11. Expect the best. And be ready to have that exceeded.More infoAnson11Price: Expensive• Global, International• El Paso•4.7
Discover El Paso
El Paso, TX, is right on the US border with Mexico, and it is an amazing place to score authentic Mexican food. Whether your pleasure is tacos, tamales or cafe con leche, El Paso can supply the fresh, traditional Mexican flavors you crave. As this is a Texas town, don't miss the freshly sourced steaks and other more exotic meats available at some of the local area steak joints. There are a few farm-to-table restaurants where you can even get up close with the livestock prior to enjoying your meal, which is fun for the whole family. The downtown area is home to a great selection of cafes, bistros and bars, where you can sample trendier fare like bacon wrapped dates, avocado toast or handcrafted cocktails.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in El Paso is The Reagan
- Ejido Rinconada Mimbre
- Quality Inn Airport East
- Zaragosa Park
- Mountain View Park
- Cielo Vista Shopping Center
- Mary Webb Park
- Las Palmas Shopping Center
- La Quinta Inn El Paso West
- Gallegos Park
- Estacion Placa Kb 490
- Memorial Park
- Carolina Park
- Ysleta Park
- Snow Heights Park
- Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott El Paso
- Camino Real El Paso
- DoubleTree by Hilton El Paso Downtown/City Center
- Alamo Park
- Rio Grande