Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The Fields Supper Club is the ultimate representation of culinary magic. Chef/Sommelier Mindy Trafman combines her art with the diverse bounty of our local farms to bring to you a 4-course dinner paired with a gorgeous landscape in the midst of our blueberry field. Our space makes it a perfect place to enjoy a relaxing, farm-to-table dinner in the open air. Gather at the communal dining table and connect with nature while breaking bread and sharing a delicious meal with new friends. Share a sense of place and community with each bite and a story with each sip.
Our season runs from May - October and we are open on several Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays throughout the season.
Please note that walk-ins are not allowed.
During lunch, your meal will be prepared and served by first year students. The meals represent International Cuisine with modern and classical touches. In the evening, The Heritage reopens to feature a relaxed atmosphere, more Continental Cuisine, and our second year students will serve and prepare your meal.
The Secchia Institute for Culinary Education restaurants and kitchens are classroom settings. We take pride in them. Our students prepare our meals daily with the finest seasonally available ingredients including freshly baked artisan bread.
Inspired by a natural propensity for classic duos, Brick and Brine isn’t just a restaurant. It’s a space of masterful craftsmanship that represents a strong foundation of social connectedness. It’s an intentionally forged experience speaking to both local and visiting guests’ desire for warm conversation, savory dishes, and exceptional service.
Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, winding down from a long workday, or spending quality time with loved ones, Brick and Brine provides an experience and atmosphere that will uniquely add flavor to your evening.
Join us and immerse yourself at Brick and Brine.
Delight every sense with an unmatched experience featuring USDA Prime 42-day dry aged steaks, exquisite seafood, decadent desserts and more than 350 wines from our Wine Spectator Award- Winning, 13 years running.
The maximum capacity is firm at 6 people per dome. There is a strict 2 hour time limit per dome which starts at the reservation time. A credit card will be required to secure the reservation, but will only be charged if unable to notify us 48 hours in advance of a cancellation. A late cancellation fee is $25 a person. If interested in reserving beyond the time limit, please contact the Margaux Sales Manager, Phil Acree: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We require a $100 food and beverage minimum, and a 20% auto-gratuity will be added to all final bills in the Domes as well. All dinner reservations will be held to this minimum. Purchasing a gift card does not qualify. 50% off validated parking in the JW Marriott Parking Ramp.
There are some great sandwiches and burgers at Crazy Horse Steakhouse and Saloon, too. The bacon cheddar burger, boot kicken' bleu burger and Zeek's classic burger are just three specialties worth considering. If you like barbecue, try the big pig. You'll get a plate of slow-cooked pork barbecue piled high on a home-style bun.
Featuring our Fresh Pasta Dishes, Homemade Sausage and Meatballs, Thin-crust Pizza from scratch and many other delicious family recipes able to cure your craving for old-style Italian food.
- DDavidGrand Rapids / Western Michigan •10 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoLeo''s is a classic downtown restaurant with excellent food and great service. When you see the staff wiping water spots off the silverware, you know that you are in good hands. My martini could have been bigger, but it could not have been better.More infoLeo'sPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Grand Rapids•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerGrand Rapids / Western Michigan •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoLovely restaurant and great service. Food and beverages were up to our expectations. My only suggestion would be to have the crab cakes a bit less spicy. Not sure if it was the cake or the sauce, yet still delicious. Thank you!More infoBowdies Chophouse - Grand RapidsPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Grand Rapids•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerGrand Rapids / Western Michigan •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was wonderful and the staff was friendly.More infoThe Kitchen by Wolfgang PuckPrice: Moderate• Global, International• Grand Rapids•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerGrand Rapids / Western Michigan •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We went for our anniversary. My partner has celiac disease and they had a GF menu and bread! He was very excited. Music was fun. Staff was nice and knowledgeable. Wine was amazing and food was good. All the food has a wine pairing which was cool. Since it was our anniversary we were offered complimentary champagne or truffles!! 10/10 would recommendMore infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - KentwoodPrice: Moderate• American• Grand Rapids•4.6
- DRDuRuvipDetroit / Eastern Michigan •16 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great experience on New Year’s Day! Everyone enjoyed their food. The Biscuits For A Cause and Sriracha Honey Chicken & Waffles were the standouts. PT was very engaging and attentive throughout the entire meal. We’ll be back!More infoTupelo Honey - Grand RapidsPrice: Moderate• Regional American (Contemporary Southern)• Grand Rapids•4.6
Discover Grand Rapids
Grand Rapids is largest city in Western Michigan and the second largest in the state, and you won't be disappointed with the city's wide array of attractions and assortment of food establishments. Whether you’re visiting the Gerald R. Ford Museum, listening to the Grand Rapids Symphony or watching your favorite sports team perform, you’re going to want to eat, and Grand Rapids has more than 2,100 restaurants offering Italian, seafood, sushi, French, Thai or your favorite comfort food. If you hit the right spot, you’ll be able to sample some of the foods that helped put Grand Rapids on the map, such as the wet burrito and the olive burger. Visit an American cuisine specialist for steaks and lake fish, or visit one of the many international eateries available in Grand Rapids for a more global taste.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 8, 2023 there are 140 restaurants in Grand Rapids. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Steakhouse, Italian, Regional American (Contemporary Southern), Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Grand Rapids who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Grand Rapids either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Whitehills Park
- Alpine Station
- Holland State Park
- Byron Center Station Historical
- Grand Haven State Park
- Courtyard Grand Rapids Downtown
- Wharton Center
- Tullymore Golf Course
- South Westnedge Park
- Silver Lake State Park
- Kimball Stadium
- Devos Hall
- Best Western Plus Holland Inn & Suites
- Sawyer Station
- Waterfront Park
- Langley Covered Bridge Historical Marker
- Port Sheldon Park
- Radisson Plaza Hotel at Kalamazoo Center
- Stevensville Station
- Parslow Park