Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
6pm-10pm, we host a Sake & Sushi Omakase course.
We look forward to your visit. Aloha!
ho`o.PAI means to excite, inspire, and rouse. In 2017, chef Kevin J. Lee opened highly-anticipated and award winning PAI Honolulu after a four-year search for a welcoming restaurant that offered guests an innovative dining experience, while incorporating familiar flavors and presented in surprising ways. As a former food scientist, chef Kevin brings a unique balance, using the highest quality ingredients with a creative artist’s approach to presentation. His passion for his craft is evident in his commitment to curate as many of the ingredients that he uses in his menus in-house which has won the restaurant many awards including Hawaii's Best Restaurant, Best Chef's Tasting Menu, and more.
2 dining experiences:
4 course Prix Fixe Menu*
Chef's Tasting Menu**
*Pescatarian, Vegetarian and GF options available
**We are happy to accommodate dietary preferences and allergies with a 48 hour notice.
class ocean views, accompanied by a menu selection featuring fresh fish, incredible seafood,
locally-sourced produce, inventive craft cocktails, and more! Join us for a casual family lunch
while watching sea turtles from your table, or enjoy sunset accompanied by a worldly bottle of
wine for a luxurious dinner or date night on the water. We can’t wait to wow you with our tide-
to-table menu, complemented by globally sourced wines, stunning scenery, impeccable service,
We have 3 Omakase seatings daily... 2:00 pm, 5:00 pm or 7:30 pm. Any allergies will need to be noted prior to the reservation date, so a special menu can be prepared. (We cannot accommodate the guest with all shellfish allergy, vegetarian, Kosher, gluten intolerance, or if you do not like uni)
Diners must cancel their reservation 48 hours in advance or will be subject to $75 fee, or $100 if the reservation is cancelled within 24 hours. If you do not show up, the fee will be full price of the course.
Please call us to make a reservation for a party of 5 or more.
A 18% gratuity may added for parties of 5 or more .
We have more information available on www.hihimanusushi.com
Our specialty "Nabe"(Hotpot) dashi is made from the rich flavor of Oxtail simmered for 24 hours.
Dip the various ingredients into the nabe briefly (Shabu Shabu style) and enjoy the flavorful combination of each ingredients mixed with our rich dish.
Reservations now available on the OpenTable network.
We offer you freshest Sashimi, Sushi and various chef Specials in Japanese cuisine along with selected Sake, Shochu and wines to complete your meal. Izakaya Matsuri is located in the center of town- on Young St. with lots of free parking for our customers.
(*We do not provide highchairs, or baby seats for children since we are Japanese - Izakaya style restaurant which is mainly for adults.)
* Please, aware that your reservation may be cancelled if you do not confirm your reservation, please cancel your reservation within 12 hours prior to your reservation,
or you will be subject to charge the cancellation fee per person $30.
Do text, or call us to cancel (business cell) 808-745-5858. (The cancellation fee will be automatically charged if it happens after 12 hours prior to your reservation time)
* You will be charged the fee for NO show.($50 per person on your credit card)
* Please, be aware we may add group service charge20 % for a table of 5 or more.
Our chef Kenta Kayama has been trained under the best chef in Japan, Mr.Kanda who keeps 3 stars Michelin for the whole time Michelin has been published in Japan.
We opened our door in Tokyo in 2014 and became known as the best place for truffle and old world wine lovers. We serve only fresh seasonal truffles from all over the world throughout the year, Italian Alba white truffle to French Perigord black truffle, Tasmanian black, sometimes even from Spain.
As being one of only 112 Krug ambassador chef, we are allowed to have every different bottles of Krug that await you, along with many selection of old world wines. Working with Hawaii's first master sommelier Chuck Furuya, we also have premium wine pairing and monthly wine events.
Please try the best food and wine in Hawaii at Margotto.
Looking forward to welcoming you!!
From its perch on the hillside above South Maui's Wailea resort area, the restaurant offers sweeping panoramic ocean views from the upper lanai and intimate dining under the stars in the garden. Voted one of OpenTable's Top 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in the US, and Top 10 Restaurants in Hawaii.
Views of the Pacific Ocean set the scene for our open-air restaurant sitting high on the eighth floor of The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Waikiki Beach. Complimentary Valet Parking.
Find us: laviewaikiki.com | @laviewaikiki
Please kindly note that CanoeHouse accepts reservations 14 days in advance for outside guests of Mauna Lani.
Omakase By Aung is modern, up beat and contemporary sushi omakase restaurant located at 567 Kapahulu Ave next to world famous Waikiki beach in Honolulu. Mixture of Edomae style nigiris and model innovative nigiris will be served in 1 hour 45 minutes long Omakase meal. Seasonal fish from around the world are used in the 15 courses omakase meal.
Omakase by Aung provides single 15 courses menu to all customers for both Lunch and Dinner Service.
Chef Aung will provide laid back and fun experience for all sushi lovers. Open kitchen with a long 12 seats sushi counter in the middle of the restaurant allows interactive experience between the customers and the chefs.
We would love the opportunity to share the fruits of our labor, aloha and hospitality, as you sit-back, savor and sip a few of our favorites.
To book a Tasting Experience with us, please use the following link: https://fareharbor.com/oceanvodka/items/10334/
We have a 15 minute grace period. Please call us if you are running later than 15 minutes after your reservation time. We have limited inside seating and vast options for outside seating. If you have a preference between inside or outside seating, please leave us a note in your reservation.
For event inquiries or for parties larger than 12, please contact our Food and Beverage Director at email@example.com.
Mahalo nui and hope to see you soon!
- OTvipPalm Springs / Palm Desert Cities •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoThis place is amazing, food is one of the best I had during my visit to Honolulu, I would recommend to any of my friends and family! Simply delicious!More infoKalo Hawaiian Food by Chef ChaiPrice: Expensive• Hawaiian• Waikiki•4.4
- OTHouston •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023Meal of a lifetime. Do not skip. The food was simply incredible - every course and detail so well thought out and delightful. The ambience and incredible view of the sunset on Waikiki make this an experience we will forever remember and hold every other in comparison.More infoLa ViePrice: Very Expensive• French / American• Waikiki•4.8
- JJoannavipCalgary / Southern Alberta •38 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 11, 2023Very nice place to eat breakfast. I love my breakfast bento, king salmon is perfect. Their Kona coffee is a must. Service is great.More infoBreakfast at La ViePrice: Expensive• Breakfast• Waikiki•4.8
- JJulieFayetteville / Northwest Arkansas •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great drinks and food. Staff was super friendlyMore infoMahina and Sun's - Surfjack HotelPrice: Expensive• Home cooking• Waikiki•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipHawaii •2 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023New years breakfast buffetMore infoQuioraPrice: Expensive• Italian• Waikiki•4.5
Poke, poi, lomi-lomi–colorful luau dishes endure as the shining staples of Hawaiian dining. But that doesn’t mean there’s not a panoply of dining options to spark your appetite. When you need to escape the high noon sun, shaved ice shops are plentiful. And if you’re craving something light, afternoon tea service is artful eating at its best. Bean-to-bar chocolate is growing in popularity with the fertile soils of the Aina offering just the right conditions for cocoa plants to thrive. Whether it’s resort-style dining or casual cantina bites you’re after, when made with the spirit of Aloha, you’ll taste it.
Frequently asked questions
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
- Hapuna Beach
- Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort
- Kapalua Beach
- Sheraton Kauai Resort
- Poipu Shopping Village Shopping Center
- Waikiki Beach
- Wailea Elua Village, A Destination Residence
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa
- Ward Center Shopping Center
- Kakaako Waterfront Park
- Mauna Kea Beach Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Pearl Ridge Shopping Center
- Mauna Lani Point
- Tower 1 Suite 610 at Waikiki
- Kahala Mall Shopping Center
- Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
- Pearl Harbor
- Hale Makai Hawaii
- Hilton Waikoloa Village