Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We pride ourselves on good food served in a beautiful ambience by friendly & helpful people .
We look forward to welcoming you soon !
ALL BOOKINGS FOR 6-8 needs to go through email@example.com with a mobile number
New modern restaurant with fabulous cocktail lounge. We have an exciting and varied modern Irish menu using the finest local produce where possible, infused with flavor's both traditional, and from around the world.
Husband & wife; Sam & Emily Moody have undertaken a careful and considered refurbishment of this historic space to create a relaxed-elegant dining room re-capturing the feel of the late Victorian/early Georgian building.
An updated kitchen will celebrate Irish food using the very best of Laois’ larder & exceptional Irish suppliers. The menu is simple, seasonal, exciting and diverse.
Everybody is welcome to dine at Bramley; a friendly, relaxed & knowledgeable team allow guests to enjoy an at-ease Lunch or Dinner experience.
Exceptional simplicity, Warm hospitality.
Fresh, flavoursome and (wherever possibly) local ingredients are what give our beer it’s character. Cutting corners here is not an option at Dead Centre Brewing. We believe you get out what you put in…so only the best goes in.
Head Chef Johnny Sarkozi and his team offer a culinary experience based on seasonality and local produce; some of which is derived from the estates own kitchen garden and polytunnels.
Casual lunch can be enjoyed Friday through Sunday, and fine evening dining can be experienced through a choice of tasting menus, Wednesday through Sunday. Afternoon Tea is also served Wednesday to Friday.
Guests can dine on the terrace in Summer when the weather permitted, in the intimate surrounds, beside the open fire during the winter months or in the new Morris Suite.
With recent accolades including 2AA Rosettes and RAI’s Best Hotel Restaurant in Meath and Best Chef in Meath, Brabazon Restaurant offers diners a feast for the eyes and the palate.
Please make sure you have selected the Correct dining area when booking. The Gastro Lounge, The Cabin or The Fox and Hare.
NO SHOWS or cancelations less than 24 hours before bookings will result in a €10 charge per guest
From Farm to Plate – we are all about fresh ingredients, fresh food and fresh thinking. We pride ourselves on menus created from the finest fresh and local ingredients. Our guests love to linger in an atmosphere of modern cool and premium service. Mix your drinks in the glow of mixed modern art - with artists such as Hirst .
A warm welcome awaits you here at the Clermont – see you soon !!
Private parking is available daily from 5.30pm at the rear of the restaurant.
- JOJohnOLeinster •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoMost enjoyable experience, food was excellent and staff so welcoming and knowledgeable,More infoNeighbourhood NaasPrice: Very Expensive• Irish• Naas•4.5
- MBMagsBDublin •4 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWonderful experience we thoroughly enjoyed. From the warm welcome at the door to the great cocktails and dinner service - every staff member we encountered was utterly delightful. We really enjoyed the food and the lovely atmosphere in this beautiful space. We look forward to coming back. We didn't have steak on this occasion but the burger, chicken, sides, starters and deserts we had were all delicious and portions generous. Option to bring our own wine for a small corkage fee was a bonus too. Thanks to all at HawksmoorMore infoHawksmoor DublinPrice: Expensive• undefined• Dame Street•4.3
- SBSharonBLeinster •1 review5.0Dined on Sep 15, 2023Wonderful night at 33 South Main for friends 50th birthday on Friday15th. The service was amazing, didn't get the girls name that looked after us but she was by far the best waitress I have come across. Friendly efficient knowledgeable excellent at her job and a real asset to 33 South Main. She even set us up with a table for bingo and checked in a few times to see if all was good with us.More info33 South MainPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Naas•4.2
- LCLeliaCLeinster •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Excellent food served by friendly and courteous staff in a very busy resteraunt. No rush with meals. Plenty of time given between each course. Highly recommend this restaurant.More infoLemongrass Fusion NaasPrice: Moderate• Asian• Naas•4.7
- SMStephenMvipDublin •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was a pleasure to return to the Ivy for some comfort food on this cold dismal January afternoon. I enjoyed the same excellent, yet unfussy service as I’ve come to expect which is a credit to the entire teamMore infoThe Ivy Dawson StreetPrice: Expensive• Irish• South City Centre•4.4
Frequently asked questions
As of December 10, 2023 there are 67 restaurants in Leinster. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Irish, European, Tapas / Small Plates, Gastro Pub, Asian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Leinster who deliver with Uber Eats, Deliveroo, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Leinster either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Rock of Dunamaise
- Killeen Castle Golf Course
- Abbeyfield Equestrian Outdoor Activity Centre
- St Laurence Gate
- Ballykeenan Pet Aviary Farm
- Glendalough Monastery
- Beaulieu House Garden
- County Carlow Military Museum
- Newbridge Silverware Visitor Centre
- Irish National Stud
- Avondale House Forest Park
- Mullingar Equestrian Centre
- Little Orchard
- Kells Heritage Centre
- Millenium Maze
- St Patrick's Cathedral
- Donadea Forest Park
- Slieve Bloom Display Centre
- Tinnahinch Castle
- The Wooden House