Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
In 2021 The Wheatsheaf was a new entry in The Estrella Damm Top 50 Gastro Pubs and was also awarded The Michelin Red Plate.
We are closed on Mondays and Tuesday except Bank Holidays.
We are proud to support local suppliers & farmers, choosing to source only the freshest and in season ingredients to provide the very highest quality dishes.
Offering Brunch, Lunch, Afternoon Tea and Dinner.
We want to ‘wow you with our modern and contemporary world cuisine, award winning wines and exciting cocktails.
Feel a sense of belonging and immerse yourself in the experience. Make Nossa ‘YOURS’ ; your restaurant of choice.
Nossa are serving modern and contemporary world cuisine in a beautiful newly refurbished restaurant in the heart of Market Harborough, just off the High Street on Abbey Street.
Nossa will also have an ‘exclusive’ outdoor, covered, heated Champagne Bar on the first floor which will be available for private events as well as special parties.
Nossa is now open for private bookings, events and work parties.
We present dishes that represent modern Leicester that’s why our menus are eclectic. we are not afraid of using spice or taking influence from Asian cuisine because Leicester is a multi-cultural city. The menu is also inspired by what’s available at the local Leicester City centre vegetable market.
It was recently bought in 2021 by The Three Goat's Group and has undergone a major refurbishment whilst still keeping its original character.
In our unique surroundings, we promise to deliver to you a fantastic meal, in a warm friendly, relaxed atmosphere.
The menu includes Steaks, Seafood, open sandwiches and fresh salad's, perfectly char-grilled with a selection of mouth-watering sides and a selection of sauces world so you can choose your flavour of the day.
Situated at the front of the building is our benched terraced area where you can enjoy drinks and dining overlooking the external area of Highcross.
Enjoy your sensational food and drinks cosying up next to the log fire, in our bright Garden Room, or in the spacious yet secluded garden.
Did you know we also host weddings and events. Please see our website for more details!
The Sondes Arms, Rockingham, is a 16th Century coaching inn, with amazing views of Rockingham Castle and Church. Having recently undergone a full refurbishment, The Sondes Arms offers a delightful Bar and Restaurant ideal for every occasion.
We pride ourselves as a family friendly public house & serve a traditional pub menu of home cooked food. In addition we serve our beautiful home cooked carvery all day Sunday and now Wednesday and Friday evenings along with a great range of lagers, ales and wines
The quality of our beef is carefully managed from farm to plate with all our steak cuts matured to perfection in a dry ageing chamber for up to 28 days.
- ASAmberSLeicestershire •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoWe had our meal there Saturday at 4.30, We had a great table for 8 people, The service was brilliant for our bottomless brunch, The only reason I marked down the food was because the steak sizes seamed to very, but was still beautifully cooked, We will definatley be going back again.More infoMiddletons Steakhouse & Grill - LeicesterPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Leicester•3.7
- LTLynnTLeicestershire •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoAlways call in when shopping in Leicester from Coventry. Freshly cooked delicious food and good service. Sunday lunch is lovely too.More info1573 Bar & GrillPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Leicester•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerKent •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 30, 2023The food and the service were wonderful and great value. Amazingly the restaurant was quite empty. However they said the Christmas rush was about to start and they were usually full at weekends, so well worth booking.More infoRestaurant263Price: Expensive• Modern European• Leicester•4.6
- EWEdwardWLeicestershire •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023This was the first time we'd tried a Pho Vietnamese restaurant. The booking system worked well and the staff were expecting us. There was a good choice of dishes, and all of our party of 4 enjoyed the food. There were plenty of other dishes that we would like to try, and we are anticipating that we will return at some point. The staff were good, and the paying system impressive.More infoPho LeicesterPrice: Moderate• Vietnamese• Leicester•4.1
- NMNatalieMLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 7, 2023Second time dining here, another great experience. Quiet ambience, delicious food, lovely décor and attentive staff, thanks so muchMore infoNINE BPrice: Moderate• British• Leicester•4.2
Frequently asked questions
As of December 10, 2023 there are 22 restaurants in Leicestershire. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find British, Steakhouse, Indian, Vietnamese, Gastro Pub and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Leicestershire who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Leicestershire either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.