Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
-On Sundays, reservations need to be made at least one day in advance.
-ToGo/pre-order only. Please order before 3pm and Pick-up time will be 5:30~5:45pm
**Any cancellations and modifications for omakase"DATE" must be received 72 hours prior to the time of the reservation (For premium omakase & group of over 5 people / 6days prior to the time) or a cancellation fee will be applied. The total number of members of the original booking must be present. Any lesser members will be subject to applicable "no show" fees which is $150 per person. (fee-$80 for lunch.) No exceptions to our policy.
Sushi Nikkei on Bixby Knolls received Michelin recognition on 2022.
Corkage is $100 per bottle for the first two 750 ml bottles, $150 for the third, with a three bottle maximum per table.
We invite you to Lou'mar, a destination for those seeking exceptional cuisine and a mesmerizing dining experience that blends South American and Korean flavors harmoniously.
Immerse yourself in the magic of their innovative dishes, meticulously crafted with the perfect fusion of flavors and textures. Brace yourself for an enchanting culinary journey filled with unforgettable tastes, alluring aromas, and visually stunning presentations that are simply unmatched.
Bring your significant other, or bring out a group of friends and show them you know the best place in town to catch a drink, feast on great food, and enjoy live music at the Piano Bar or in our beautiful lounge.
Discover La Traviata. We personally invite you to come take a personal tour with our beloved owner Mario. Let us show you how easy and inexpensive it can be to host your next holiday event, wedding, dinner party, or any social occasional to meet your needs.
Eigikutei serves Japanese Kaiseki cuisine courses. Each Kaiseki course expresses the traditional Japanese culture and simple but deep tastes that Japan has grown from time immemorial. We hope all of our guests can enjoy our Kaiseki cuisine with Japanese cultural experiences.
Afternoon Tea is offered daily with seatings at 11:00am, 1:30pm, and 4:00pm. Packages start at $125 per person.
For the month of December 2023, a special Holiday Afternoon Tea will be offered with seatings at 10:30am, 1:00pm, 3:30pm, and 6:00pm. Packages start at $135 per person for the Holiday Afternoon Tea.
The Living Room requires a credit card to secure reservations. All credit card information will be processed securely. No-shows or cancellations less than 2 days in advance will be subject to a charge of $50 per person.
Peninsula is layered with a rich history of cultures reinventing seafood with bold flavors.
At our Barra de Peninsula we serve the best bounty that these Oceans have to offer, and we celebrate the people who make our coasts so delicious, from Uni and clam divers to the Concheros in Baja and much more.
At Cafe Bizou we pride ourselves in providing with top quality service and delicious food in a family friendly restaurant.
Cafe Bizou Restaurant is the perfect setting for Business Meetings and Events, Family Reunions, Birthday celebrations or Rehearsal dinners. We can accommodate any size group and will help you select a menu that best fits your event. Contact us today to start planning your next gathering.
- Mmumma1416California Central Coast •12 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoI love Saffys. Never have I been disappointed. We literally loved everything we had. They kinda plate it for you so you don’t have to think. Our First course we had the crab cakes - wow! And the scallop crudo - another wow! Second course had the lobster skewer - wow - and the endive salad - ok And then we had the chicken and beef skewers - awesome - with some hummus (ok) Stuffed! Will definitely return again! Don’t even hesitate to make a Rez. Drinks are also amazing and they cater to all your taste buds!More infoSaffy'sPrice: Expensive• Middle Eastern• East Hollywood•4.8
- MDMargueritaDLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoI always enjoy Bacari Silverlake. The cocktails are delicious, the food is exquisite, and you cannot beat the ambiance!More infoBacari - Silver LakePrice: Expensive• Italian• Silver Lake•4.7
- PPaulaLos Angeles •37 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThe Branzino is the best in LA by far. I will never tire of the Cavatelli alla Norcina and will order it every time. The creamy sauce with the pork sausage & generous portion of truffles is fabulous. The big very pleasant surprise for me was the squid ink spaghetti, with the lobster and that very distinctive Thai flavor was wonderful improvement from the squid ink spaghetti I had several months ago (nothing wrong with it then). This time the pasta dish was so much brighter and livelier. We will always return.More infoBestiaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Downtown•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat ambiance and food. Would recommend to anyone looking for a night out at a hot spot.More infoBavelPrice: Expensive• Middle Eastern• Downtown•4.7
- ASAlanSLos Angeles •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Absolutely the best French toast I have ever eaten...all the food was great but the French toast stood out. Freaky day because it was not supposed to rain, but it's LA so of course it rained and we had windy gusts on the outside...BUT...Perch has blankets!. Yes and soft quality ones, so we were toasty even in the LA blizzard.More infoPerch LAPrice: Expensive• French / American• Downtown•4.6
Here’s who made the Los Angeles Times’s 101 Best Restaurants list
From super-casual spots to high-end restaurants, here are the Los Angeles Times’s hotly anticipated favorites for 2023.
6 Los Angeles restaurants that deck the halls for the holidays
These Los Angeles restaurants have carolers, nutcrackers, live music, and so much more to get you into the festive spirit.
Discover Los Angeles
Think Los Angeles is a one-industry town? Think again. From the micro-Seoul of Koreatown to unexpected fusion cuisines (take Chinese-Mexican, for one) and strip malls that house destination restaurants, the city’s restaurant scene is notably experimental and diverse. Ask locals where to find the best taco truck (or lonchero) in the city, and you’ve struck a match. These mobile microenterprises are a part of the city's lifeblood. With L.A.’s own Pulitzer Prize-winning food critic, Jonathan Gold, describing the city as “less of a melting pot—more of a glittering mosaic,” we’re seeing L.A.’s vast palate show up on the plate.
Frequently asked questions
- Chinatown, Los Angeles California
- Third Street Promenade
- Bell Canyon Park
- Queen Mary
- Pantages Theatre Hollywood
- 7th St Metro Center
- Walt Disney Concert Hall
- Hollywood Bowl Amphitheatre
- Montana Avenue
- Getty Cent
- Getty Center
- Balboa Municipal Golf Course
- Motel 6 Los Angeles - Sylmar
- Santa Monica Pier
- Hollywood Vine Lacmta Station
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art Lacma
- Caroline Park
- Fletcher Park
- Capitol Records Building
- Rancho Los Alamitos Historic Ranch Gardens
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the West
- Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
- Discover the Best Fried Chicken in Los Angeles
- 9 Los Angeles restaurants perfect for special occasions
- Los Angeles’s 10 favorite bars
- 12 romantic restaurants in Los Angeles for every kind of date
- Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the West
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the West
- Los Angeles's Most Iconic Restaurants
- West Hollywood Eat + Drink Week
- 19 restaurants that scream “Los Angeles”
- Summer Sets Los Angeles
- Middle Eastern-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Los Angeles
- LA's Most Elite Restaurants
- The 6 Must-Try Burgers in Los Angeles
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
- 5 restaurants pushing the envelope in Los Angeles
- Middle Eastern-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the West