Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our menu has been crafted for those with finer tastes, an interest in masterfully crafted entrees, all while maintaining a very affordable price. Our small plates will include a charcuterie board created with the finest cured meats & cheese from around the world. Our entrees are equally delicious with dishes made for any type of diner. Our desserts are for you to indulge & end your meal on a delightful note.
Our cocktails & wine list was created by professionals and experts in their field. Enjoy your experience!
Anoosh Bistro is a casual upscale full service restaurant. We have booths for a more private dining experience, as well as a full bar. We can do private parties and catering .. We look forward to serving you soon.
At Anoosh Bistro we take the health of our guests and our team members very seriously. We are working hard to ensure we go above and beyond CDC recommendations in sanitizing, creating additional space between guests, and minimizing points of contact. Your well being and peace of mind when it comes to enjoying an excellent meal are our top priority.
We have just completed an extensive renovation and expansion. New features include updated bar area, cocktail lounge, state of the art restrooms and 60 person private dining room.
If you're looking for a dining experience that transports you straight to the vibrant streets of Havana, then look no further than our authentic Cuban restaurant. Our cozy and inviting atmosphere is the perfect setting for you to enjoy your meal, whether you're dining with friends, family, or a special someone.Our menu includes a wide range of Cuban favorites, from the classic Cubano sandwich to our succulent Ropa Vieja and savory black beans and rice. And don't forget to save room for our delicious desserts and Cuban coffee. In addition, we are also introducing a range of new cocktails, mocktails, Latin American beers that perfectly complement our dishes. Whether you prefer a classic mojito, a margarita, or a martini, we have a drink to suit every taste and occasion.We guarantee that you'll leave with a newfound appreciation for the rich and vibrant flavors of traditional Cuban cuisine.
Jeff Ruby regulars will be pleased to know that their favorite signature items from the Cincinnati restaurants will be well represented in Louisville. The bone-in filet, the 7 cheese baked macaroni, creamed spinach, truffle flake, & of course Jeff Ruby's secret recipe cheesecake are all staples of the Louisville menu.
Styled after the great NY steakhouses of the 1930s & '40s, Jeff Ruby's promises to be as pleasing visually as it is to the palate. French art-deco design, plush mohair upholstery, hand-selected antique furniture, and cinematic crystal chandeliers anchored by a 1950s-era antique are featured in the Starz series Magic City and the 32-foot wall of wine.
Rodney's on Broadway has been featured in such magazines, newspapers, and other publications as: Southern Living, Discover Horses, Kentucky Monthly, AceWeekly, The Lexington Herald-Leader, Louisville's Courier-Journal and Keeneland Magazine.
Reservations are for the Lobby Bar and Grill. Currently, the English Grill is not open, nor accepting reservations.
Blending Bourbon, Louisville, and New Orleans into a unique Southern experience.
Relax in an art-filled dining room and savor a leisurely dinner or brunch, enhanced by our award-winning wine list, craft cocktail menu, and curated bourbon collection. Our culinary team is led by founder and chef Ouita Michel and Culinary Director Tyler McNabb.
Holly Hill Inn has been featured in Garden and Gun, Southern Living and the N.Y. Times.
For more information, visit www.hollyhillinn.com. To receive our newsletter and explore recipes and stories, visit www.hollyhillandco.com.
From plantains to the classic Cuban sandwich, we have all of the classic Cuban specialties covered with our twist, of course! Come visit us to see what Louisville has been missing.
At Mima's, we believe in creating an inviting and invigorating atmosphere. That's why you can find different choices to choose from. Whether you're enjoying a delicious dinner in our dining room, a tasty Mojito at our bar, or even a fine hand-rolled cigar on our patio, there's something for everyone to enjoy.
- PPollyCentral Kentucky •7 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWent to celebrate a birthday. Seated promptly with our reservation. Server was excellent. Started with wedge salad with Ranch dressing instead of blue cheese. Husband had potato soup. Both were very good - salad was fresh and potato soup was nice and thick. I had sea bass Oscar style with a loaded baked potato and brussel sprouts. Sea bass was grilled and nice and tender. Potato was big and filling. The sprouts were sweet and crunchy. Definitely more than I could eat. Husband had prime rib and creamed spinach. He said the prime rib just melted in his mouth and was absolutely delicious. He enjoyed the spinach as well. We were given a birthday dessert of strawberry shortcake that was enough to share. Drinks (2) and wine were average price for the Louisville area and the drink (Armaretto on the rocks) was a larger pour than I have gotten from other restaurants. Total price was $132 which was well within reason for the amount of food/ drinks received. Will definitely return!More infoConnors Steak & Seafood - LouisvillePrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Middletown•4.6
- CMChrisMPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •10 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe food and service were very good. I would definitely go back. We had a few of the appetizers and everyone in our group of 5 ordered fish. The Trout and the Salmon. Everyone enjoyed their selections.More infoBrasserie ProvencePrice: Expensive• French• Middletown•4.7
- HLHarryL1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoOur server was Adam - he was exceptional. We'll request him in the future. Food was good as well.More infoLouVino - Douglass HillsPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Middletown•4.5
- NDNicholasDCentral Kentucky •5 reviews4.0Dined on Sept 2, 2023Service on our drinks was longer than expected. Food was good high price for a pizza place.More infoParlour - JtownPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Jeffersontown•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerCentral Kentucky •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The staff was wonderful, and the food fantastic! Hope to be able to go again for our anniversary!!More infoThe Melting Pot - LouisvillePrice: Expensive• Fondue• Downtown Louisville•4.6
Discover Central Kentucky
Central Kentucky is commonly called the state's Bluegrass Region, and it includes the city of Lexington, home to the University of Kentucky. Dining options in the surrounding counties and small towns are a combination of locally owned American family style establishments and national chain franchises. Lexington is the location for many alternatives that include an excellent assortment of fine dining establishments offering main courses like prime rib and lobster. Barbecue is also an iconic Kentucky dish and can usually be found throughout the region at the numerous bar-and-grill and smokehouse restaurants. International cuisine is primarily Chinese, Mexican and Italian, with many establishments focused on deep dish Chicago-style brick oven pizza and other unique menu items.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 29, 2023 there are 232 restaurants in Louisville. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, American, Italian, Contemporary American, Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Louisville who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Louisville either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Brownsboro Center Shopping Center
- Kentucky Derby
- Outer Loop Plaza Shopping Center
- Cumberland Gap National Historical Park
- Farris Stadium
- Poppa Johns Cardinal Stadium
- Baptist Hospital East
- Mall Saint Matthews Shopping Center
- E P Tom Sawyer State Park
- Hurstbourne Corners Shopping Center
- Horseshoe Southern Indiana
- Speed Art Museum
- Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown
- Kfc Yum Center
- Rupp Arena
- Woodland Park
- Maker's Mark Distillery
- SDF Airport
- Westport Plaza Shopping Center
- Van Dyke Park