Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our authentic yakiniku (grilled barbeque) dining experience crowns you the chef. Share a variety of delicious appetizers and premium cooked meats over a flaming grill, paired with Japanese sake, frosty cold beers, or other alcoholic and non-alcoholic options of your choice. We're the perfect spot to enjoy time with friends and family, organize an office party, or to spend quality time with your significant other!
Before you go, don't forget to taste our best-seller Harami Skirt Steak or Prime Kalbi Short Rib among other must-try dishes!
Al & Alma's restaurant is a perfect choice if you want a quiet and relaxed atmosphere, good food, and wonderful service.
We invite you to dine with us and experience food as it was meant to be experienced: fresh, fragrant & full of flavor. All of our meals are prepared by our award-winning Certified Executive Chef, Christopher Rohe, using only the finest ingredients. His passion for savory food is reflected in every soup, salad & entrée he creates . . . and in every bite you take.
In addition to our exquisite, tantalizing menu, we have an excellent selection of wines for you to choose from, all of which you can enjoy in an intriguing and relaxing atmosphere.
We look forward to seeing you!
The restaurant features an elevated yet accessible seasonal menu, along with a variety of cuts of meat, dry aged in a display case.
The lounge has been given a modern makeover with chic furniture and marble table tops. A selection of living floor plants divides tables to create intimate seating. Bringing warmth to the room, the bar and adjacent fireplace keeps guests cozied up to a menu of progressive cocktails.
The Lexington is more than a restaurant, it’s an institution. Located on the corner of Lexington Parkway and Grand Avenue, this St. Paul community was the most fashionable at the turn of the 19th century. The St. Paul elite lived just blocks away and the first electric trolley brought visitors up and down Grand Avenue. The Lexington opened in 1935, after the end of prohibition, and was a popular neighborhood bar to gather and socialize. Previously operating as a speakeasy, the expansive wood panels were perfect for hiding a little booze and one can only imagine the shenanigans going on beyond the hidden staircase behind the coat check. For decades following, The Lex, as it’s called by locals and enthusiasts alike, was the place to be seen; business dealings, cocktail hours, and milestone celebrations were a regular occurrence for St. Paul socialites.
Nic's bar, just off the main dining room, is a casual, old-world tavern and the patio offers stunning views of the Minneapolis skyline. The Inn is a convenient, comfortable destination for breakfast or lunch meetings while the 3 or 5-course Sunday Brunch is the perfect weekend indulgence.
- PPaulMinneapolis - St. Paul •15 reviews5.0Dined todayExcellent location in Downtown Minneapolis, near the theaters.More infoCRAVE - LaSalle PlazaPrice: Moderate• American• Downtown / North Loop•4.5
- RERobertEvipMinneapolis - St. Paul •28 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoShane is an outstanding waiter. The group ordered the silver butter knife steak and chateaubriand. They came with sides that were delicious. The wine list is extensive and accompanied the meal well.More infoMurray's Restaurant & Cocktail LoungePrice: Very Expensive• American• Downtown / North Loop•4.8
- DCDanielCvipMinneapolis - St. Paul •7 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe hadn’t been to Zelo in a few years. We were looking for a place to have dinner prior to a performance at the Orpheum Theater. Zelo was as good as the performance! Service was excellent, the salmon special moist and flavorful, and the wine selection very good. Looking forward to the next time we dine at Zelo!More infoZeloPrice: Moderate• Italian• Downtown / North Loop•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipMinneapolis - St. Paul •24 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoSat at a table in the bar Lots of action and fun! Clark our waiter and his team were excellent! Great food Also-we had tickets for the State Theatre and they held onto our leftovers in their cooler and we picked them up after the show! Amazing!More infoThe Capital Grille - MinneapolisPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown / North Loop•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinervipMinneapolis - St. Paul •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023A great way to start the new year! Love the sausage bread with the small batch house-made peanut butter. And the lemon ricotta pancakes are a favorite. Lovely guitar vocalist played during our visit. Happy New Year!More infoHell's Kitchen MinneapolisPrice: Moderate• American• Downtown / North Loop•4.5
Discover The Twin Cities
Yes—a frigid Minneapolis winter evokes stews and soups and hearty, gut-warming fare, but the food scene in this formerly industrial city has gained steam in recent years, with a burgeoning community of excellent chefs, craft coffee and beer, and Nordic style to accompany the culinary traditions of the region’s immigrant community. You’ll find lefse—a traditional Norwegian flatbread made with flour, potatoes, milk, and cream, akin to a latke of a sort—creatively topped and, while meat is central (this is the midwest, after all), river fish and ingredients foraged from surrounding wooded areas lend diversity to the new Minneapolis menus. A number of new but now iconic restaurants have set the tone for how the twin cities’ keep up with the trends, though the two are more fraternal than identical these days, St. Paul taking a slightly more classic, mom and pop shop vibe.
Frequently asked questions
- Miller Access Area
- Bay Point Park
- Museum of Questionable Medical Devices
- American Swedish Institute
- East Willmar Park
- Bjorsell Park
- Northwoods Park
- Buckridge Park
- Mounds View Square Shopping Center
- St Anthony Falls
- Webster Fields
- Minneapolis Convention Center
- Belmont Park
- Nicollet Mall
- Dorothy Molter Museum
- Apache Mall
- Beyer Field
- Johnson Park
- Watertower Park
- Minnesota Sea Life Acquarium