Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The Patio at Rattlesnake Market, established in 2016, continues a neighborhood tradition that was started in 1997 as Rattlesnake Gardens. Barrett and Karen Byrne purchased the Rattlesnake landmark in April 2016. We aim to serve those living and visiting in the Missoula neighborhood.
Please visit https://thepatioatrattlesnakemarket.com/rattlesnake-cafe-eatery-dinner-menu to view our current menu.
Enjoy casual fine dining in a warm and inviting Montana atmosphere. Our enormous windows and deck look out to snow covered ski runs in the winter and hiking and mountain biking trails in the summer. Our culinary team uses many regional ingredients to create a truly delectable menu including hand cut steaks, wild game, fresh seafood and nightly specials. Take in beautiful mountainside views of snow covered slopes in the winter and hiking and mountain biking trails in the summer.
Guests can go all day/night long and try as much as they want.
We have over 15 Items in our grill rotation including:
Picanha - Brazil's most popular cut of beef.
Grill and Glazed pineapple with cinnamon and sugar.
Pork Ribs, Beef Ribes, Sirloin Lamb, Flank Steak and much more.
We're big believers in what we eat matters, which is why we make everything from scratch daily and use locally-sourced ingredients whenever possible.
Our goal is to provide the finest dishes, drinks and service in the Flathead Valley and we hope you will join us.
If reservation times you desire are not visible please call us and we will try to accommodate you.
We invite you to join us!
In the Flathead Valley, just outside Glacier national park, 2022's best of the Flathead voted Whitefish Handcrafted Spirits the number 1 cocktail bar in the valley. At home in an unassuming millhouse, it is an intimate, eclectic, atmosphere with an inviting back lawn for summer lunch and fireside chats. Guests are served handcrafted classic cocktails in vintage glassware, with scratch made, locally sourced lunch and dinner menus serving from noon until 4, and 4 until 8. Visitors say, "THE best food in the valley!" "I have NEVER had a better meal." "The service, the drinks, and the food are THE BEST. 10/10!" With offerings of tacos, burgers and pitas available at lunch, and pasta made from scratch daily, creole grits and prawns and two-pound tomahawk steaks cut tableside you cannot go wrong. Join us! Make yourself at home and let us treat you like family.
Our focus on seasonality and sourcing locally highlights the region’s bountiful ingredients, including just-harvested produce, heritage chops, local game and river fish. Complete your meal with guidance from our expert sommeliers, who are on hand to guide you toward a glass or bottle from our extensive wine list to complement the flavors of each dish.
We currently serve dinner Wednesday-Sunday from 4:30pm-9pm.
The Grill is happy to accommodate parties up to 15 people. For reservations of parties of 9 people or more please email email@example.com.
At Buffalo Block, we’re all about juicy, melt-in-your-mouth steaks, fresh and savory seafood, and rich, comforting flavors — but we also love a great experience. We’ll bring a little bit of everything to your table when you come visit us in the historic old Rex Hotel building on Billings’ famous Montana Avenue.
At Ox Pasture X Piccola Cucina, we are at the heart of Red Lodge’s artisan food scene, the locally raised world class beef is featured alongside produce and herbs raised in area farms. We work directly with the local farmers and ranchers to obtain the freshest and most seasonally appropriate ingredients.
- BJBeccaJLas Vegas •8 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoEverything was excellent. Service was top notch and the food was delicious. My husband had the roasted chicken and I had shrimp and grit. Both dishes were very flavorful!More infoCopper Whiskey Bar and Grill - BozemanPrice: Moderate• American• Bozeman•4.6
- KKae22Denver / Colorado •3 reviews4.0Dined on Dec 3, 2023Wonderful experience, the steaks were out of this world as was the lobster bisque! The cheesecake appeared to be crumbling, and not all Montanans like country music.More infoOpen RangePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Bozeman•3.9
- OTOpenTable DinerMontana •1 review5.0Dined on Dec 2, 2023My wife and I really liked our meal and time spent in the restaurant. The table spacing was pretty nice and didn't make it feel like your right next to the other tables and listening in on conversations. The food was great, and my wife loved the trout sandwich she ordered.More infoest.1864 Noir Bar & RestaurantPrice: Expensive• American• Bozeman•4.7
- AGAprilGSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023It was the perfect alternative to all of the stress of cooking a family meal for thanksgiving but with all of the home cooked staples of a fantastic thanksgiving meal.More infoHighlander Bar & GrillPrice: Expensive• American• Helena•4.3
- TFTheresaFMontana •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food was so delicious! Presentation and portions were abundant! Ambiance was perfect! Would highly recommend!More infoBrigadePrice: Moderate• American• Bozeman•4.6
Montana sweeps down from the mountains in the west and extends to the sweeping plains of the east. Locals and visitors alike enjoy Montanan favorites as well as less common fare found in the bigger towns. With ranching being such a big part of the economy, beef is an obvious staple on many menus. Steaks and burgers naturally lead the herd. But, you can also find wilder game like bison and elk, often incorporated into meatballs, pastries, and other dishes. You can't get more Montanan than a dish that highlights the huckleberry, like muffins, puddings, pancakes, and jam. Being a major producer of cereal crops, anything made with buckwheat is going to be a favorite, especially pancakes. All-American staples, like pizza with a Montanan twist, are also on the menu.
Frequently asked questions
- Northgate Shopping Center
- Southside Park
- Begg Park
- Museum of The Beartooths
- Badger Guard Station
- Anaconda Smelter Stack State Park
- Mining Country Historical Marker
- Shoshone Condo / Black Diamond Vacation Rentals
- Historical Museum At Fort Missoula
- Boyd Park
- Coram Forest Service Station
- Hill Park
- Lewis And Clark Expedition Campsite Historical Marker
- Lake Park
- Elms Park
- Fairway Shopping Center
- Lewis And Clark Statue
- Gallatin State Wildlife Management Area
- Spanish Creek Forest Service Station
- Buttreys Shopping Center