Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
A small locally owned restaurant where great food is paired with great wine.
O’Brien's Bistro is one of the few restaurants in Pensacola truly owned and operated by the chef!
Our menu items are just some of the flavor combinations we have created. Our kitchen staff will try to accommodate menu changes or requests you may have. Our goal is if the ingredients are on the pages of our menu, we can cook it your way, well, of course, within reason!
Chef Briscione’s menu brings creative, Southern touches to classic Italian cuisine. Handmade pastas, thoughtfully prepared vegetable dishes are served alongside an abundance of Gulf seafood. The dining room’s wood-fired oven lends flavor to everything from Neapolitan-style pizzas to meatballs and desserts. Wine Director, Brooke Parkhurst, curates the extensive Italian wine list, highlighting wines from thirteen different Italian wine-growing regions.
APERITIVO HOUR: Monday through Saturday
Enjoy Aperitivo Hour from 4:00 P.M. – 6:00 P.M. with half price drinks, excluding bottles of wine. At the bar only.
SUPER TUSCAN TUESDAY: Join us each and every Tuesday night for Super Tuscan Tuesday.
Starting at 4:00 P.M., for dine-in only, enjoy any pizza with a select bottle of Tuscan wine for $25
Restaurant IRON serves Southern contemporary cuisine fueled by local vegetables and herbs from the creative minds of true Southerners. We aim to bring together fresh local and regional specialties with the finest flavors and ingredients to deliver a dining experience you won't soon forget.
In this idyllic private setting Beach Walk Café features an intimate atmosphere with dining available inside, with a cozy fireplace and magnificent views of the coast and outside on the verandas of the Inn overlooking the emerald waters of the Gulf. A favorite with locals and tourists alike, Beach Walk Café is known for its meticulous service, innovative cuisine and a stunning, unparalleled view.
Reservations are recommended. Please note, all diners at Beach Walk Café must be 13 or older. If there is inclement weather, your outside seating reservation is subject to alteration or cancellation.
Seagar's brings traditional elegance back to the fine-dining experience, complete with private dining options, captain service, sommelier service and tableside preparation of items that include steak Diane, Dover sole and its signature bananas foster.
Seagar's also features a private-reserve wine list of more than 600 wine labels. The lounge offers guests full dining service and live piano entertainment.
Dress code is Sophisticated Casual. Gentlemen are asked to wear collared shirts, long pants and closed toe shoes. Jackets not required but appreciated. No beachwear, athletic wear or casual attire including hats and flip-flops.
Check out our Chef Specials and come see for yourself why we won Best in Pensacola 2022 for 1. Best Restaurant - Pensacola Beach 2. Best Steakhouse - Pensacola 3. Best Happy Hour - Pensacola and 4. Best Girls Night Out - Pensacola.
Our menu has been carefully pieced together to bring you a combination of your favorite Italian staples, some more sophisticated flavors with a touch of fun and some new crazy combinations. We look forward to sharing our passion for taste and our love for service with you…
- GgregpNorthwest Florida •7 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoLisa was our fantasitic server. We enjoyed nicely poured cocktails and a selected cab for the three filet eaters, I got a tasty bit or two. I had the special, a really special piece of triple tail with a shrimp tempura accompaniment...yum. Bijou is always on point!More infoBijouxPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Destin•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoWe had the best food, drinks, dessert, and ambiance!!!! I even had to find the manager before we left to tell him how much we loved everything! It was one of the bestMore infoVue on 30APrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Santa Rosa Beach•4.5
- BbryancvipPanama City •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoFood and service were fantastic as usual. Very happy they brought back the olive oil cake !More infoEmeril's CoastalPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Santa Rosa Beach•4.4
- KSKelliSAtlanta Metro •5 reviews5.0Dined on Sept 15, 2023We went for my mother’s 85th birthday! Food was excellent as always, entire staff so kind and happy.More infoPazzo Italiano Santa Rosa BeachPrice: Moderate• Italian• Santa Rosa Beach•4.6
- SSassyKansas City / Kansas •27 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Love the coconut shrimp. Hot cross buns are to die for.More infoTommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar - SandestinPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Destin•4.7
Discover Northwest Florida
Northwest Florida is known for sunshine, white-sand beaches, and warm emerald-green gulf water. Encompassing both the seafood capital of the world and the world's luckiest fishing village, it's only natural that the cuisine here most often served is fresh-caught gulf seafood. Local seafood markets sell the day's catch and will prepare it for you before you leave. If you would rather sit down and relax, visit a locally owned restaurant or open-air beachside pub and try seafood served any way you like. The coastal fare can even be ordered with a Caribbean flare or Cajun style. Land lovers in Northwest Florida will enjoy steakhouses, down-home Southern cooking, and globally influenced cuisine.
Frequently asked questions
- Beachside II 4334
- Wingate by Wyndham Destin
- VPS Airport
- Pensacola Beach
- Navarre Beach
- Sandpiper Cove Tennis Villas by Holiday Isle
- 7410 Thomas Drive
- Laketown Wharf by Resort Collection
- Ponce De Leon Springs State Park
- Henderson Beach State Park
- Panhandle Helicopter
- Grayton Beach State Park
- Prominence on 30A
- Bobby Bowden Field
- Boardwalk Beach Resort Hotel and Conference Center
- WaterColor Inn & Resort
- Destin Commons
- City of Panama City Marina Civic Center
- Beach Colony West - Unit 6D