Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Drop by for a glass of wine and an appetizer at the bar... or come to spend an evening of great dining. We can be as casual or as formal as the occasion demands.
We are open for dinner Monday through Saturday... and every weekday for lunch. We are open all afternoon on weekdays for a late lunch, early dinner or just wine & cocktails.
For parties of 5 or more, please call the restaurant and our reservationist will assist you.
Located in the base of the historic Independence Tower, Café Volare is a delightful blend of old and new as it harks to the Art Deco period. With many Instagram worthy dishes and drinks, the décor adds the final touch to the ultimate share-worthy brunch experience. General manager Kaycee Parry has ensured that every aspect of your experience will keep you coming back for more.
It should be noted that the kitchen is a "scratch" kitchen in which it is the aim to make as much of the menu items from scratch as possible. Therefor this restaurant is best booked when you have the time to enjoy drinks and wait for your meal to arrive.
Quality and service are two of the main ingredients that make up our culture. Because of the caliber of our product, our servers exude a friendly confidence that charges the atmosphere in our restaurants with vitality. Award-winning food, educated service, and warm, classic décor make dining at Bob’s Steak & Chop House an outstanding experience.
Explore the Library’s collection of 1,500 spirits in THE VAULT, where the rarest bottles on our list are displayed in the original safety deposit boxes from the historic First National Bank. The Library’s curated selection highlights the rich history of making liquor from fermentation through distillation, aging, and blending. Enjoy your selections neat, on the rocks, or mixed into a classic cocktail.
THE ARCHIVE is an intimate and exclusive, craft cocktail experience inspired by Charles H. Baker Jr.’s turn-of-the-century drinking travelogue, Around the World with Jigger, Beaker and Flask. Sometimes playful, sometimes serious, our exotic drinks are always crafted with the finest spirits and house-made ingredients.
Smiling staff and vast views. We believe you should have it all in the heart of downtown. Oklahoma City is more than our home – it’s our inspiration. Everyday life influences our commitment to good food, sourced from local producers, and even better service. And because we’re a scratch kitchen, we can accommodate any dietary restrictions. Just let your server know, and we’ll modify our ingredients as needed.
Drop-Off (333 W Sheridan Ave);
Self-Park in Devon Garage (101 N Harvey Ave).
Valet (333 W Sheridan Ave) - $15;
Drop-Off (333 W Sheridan Ave)
THANK YOU. We look forward to seeing you soon.
We can accommodate parties up to 24 guests. An automatic 20% gratuity will be added to the tab of parties of 8 or more guests. Please call the restaurant for large party reservations.
The Euro-casual ambiance with its ever-changing art gallery is comfortable yet elegant, and the dark, cozy bar area invites leisurely drinks after work. Regulars flock to La Baguette Bistro for the Croque Madam & Monsieur sandwiches, Chicken Crepes and toothpick-thin French fries ("frites"). Daily specials keep them interested.
That also goes for our vendors. We’re not just local because of who owns the kitchen. We buy our fresh ingredients from local purveyors and farmers, too. It’s our way of giving back to the same economy that keeps us going.
Looking for a career? HumanKind Hospitality Services is a great place to work! Apply online.
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Antonio •1 review5.0Dined todayLoved the experience!!! Excellent environment, great food options! That wagu beef burger was excellent!!! Super fun drinks. Loved that we could actually talk and hear each other. Priced well. Thank you!!!More infoJK by Chef KingPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Asian• Oklahoma City•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerOklahoma City •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoLoved our waitress Anna. She was very sweet and attentive. Beautiful atmosphere!More infoMary Eddy'sPrice: Expensive• American• Oklahoma City•4.4
- MCMariaC1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoFrom starting to end, it is an amazing place ! Chelsea was our server and was super kind, we followed her advice and tried the salmon crispy rice that was to die for ! The short rib ravioli didn’t disappoint neither the tuna tartare.More infoStock & BondPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Oklahoma City•4.7
- BRBobRvipOklahoma City •15 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Outstanding ambiance in the most beautiful building in Oklahoma. Service excellent, and food was good. We had New Year's Day brunch. Would have rated food 5 stars but my wife's blueberry pancakes came with canned blueberries on top. Somewhat of a pet peeve, but for the price any fruit should be fresh.More infoTellersPrice: Expensive• Italian• Oklahoma City•4.7
- DDayforelpresidenteOklahoma City •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023First time dining at Fridas, for my mothers bday brunch. I will say all of the food is in incredible. Our server was super helpful and overall really kind. The restaurant really is really ran nicely. The vibe is cool too, I think they have pillows at most the booths. We will definitely be dining againMore infoFRIDA southwestPrice: Moderate• Regional American (Southwestern)• Paseo Arts•4.9
Discover Oklahoma City
You can enjoy incredible meals out on the town for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the Oklahoma City area. The city is known for its cowboy culture, and the cuisine reflects that hearty lifestyle. Diners are popular options when you’re looking for buttermilk biscuits with sausage gravy or fresh waffles to get your mornings started on a good foot. Lunch and dinner options are more diverse, and you can choose from dining in a deli-style casual restaurant, sports bar, cafe, or finer restaurant. You'll find many dishes prepared from locally produced beef and vegetables, including porterhouse steak and sausage wraps. You also have an incredible range of diverse ethnic restaurants to choose from, including cuisines from Italian, Mexican, Indian, and other cultures.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Oklahoma City is Café Do Brasil
- Bryant Square
- Grandview Shopping Center
- Oklahoma City Museum of Art
- Colcord Hotel
- Dulaney Park
- Comfort Inn Oklahoma City South - I-240
- Myriad Gardens
- The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City
- Science Museum Oklahoma
- Target Shopping Center
- Stockyard Excha
- Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel
- University of Oklahoma
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Guthrie North Edmond
- Best Western Plus Saddleback Inn and Conference Center
- Memorial Institute For The Prevention of Terrorism
- Reeves Park
- Kickingbird Square
- Brown Park
- Governer's Mansion