Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
***IMPORTANT: Not all reservation availability is online - please call for more availability or event seating.
Chef Frederic takes the best locally grown and sourced food, mixes it with his creativity, and re-imagines it into perfect bites prepared with love.
Located at the remodeled Cole Hotel, a place to gather in Uptown Palm Springs.
We look forward to serving you!
The ambiance is intimate, friendly, his staff always very professional and his charming wife Esther watches over the dining room.
Chef Pierre has the extensive knowledge, passion and respect of the best ingredients from local farmers markets. His cuisine is superb and his daily specials are impressive, unique and follow the seasons.
In the winter you can find his famous cassoulet, in the spring, shad roe and soft shell crabs, in the summer, paella in addition to a selection of wild fish.
It is no surprise that Chez Pierre Bistro has been voted Best French restaurant of the Desert for the past 10 years and nominated among ”Best Chef of America” by his peers.
Please, No children under 5 years old. Service animals only…..Thank you!
OVER THE PAST 20 YEARS, OUR STAFF LED BY EXECUTIVE SUSHI CHEF MASAO ARAI AND AKI AKIFUMI CONTINUES THE JAPANESE TRADITION OF FRESH FISH, SOUPS AND NOODLES, AND MEATS. TRADITIONAL JAPANESE PREPARATION WITH THE FINEST INGREDIENTS AND TECHNIQUES. MUSASHI JAPANESE RESTAURANT AND SUSHI BAR REPRESENTS AND HOLDS TRUE THE LEGACY OF JAPANESE AND CALIFORNIA CUISINE.
*We seat entire party together.
No baseball hats, no tank tops and no flip flops.
Womens designer hats are allowed.
* As of Jan 31, 2023, Castelli's is no longer accepting the $25.00 Hanson's Garage Door Gift Certificates.
**The promotion has expired**
For the casual diner, Riccio’s offers a relaxed patio presentation for watching downtown Palm Springs unfold while sampling their intriguing, seasonally changing menu. Riccio’s bar faces lively Palm Canyon Drive, and picture windows frame a sculptural fountain.
The desert's top steak and seafood restaurant. Come taste why over 40 years of customers keep coming back to this downtown landmark.
Decadent, refined, and intimate, SO•PA offers a unique alfresco dining experience. Join us for dinner in an intimate outdoor setting under the stars as Michelin Star awarded Chef Michael Hung presents the seasonally enticing menu. Your elegant, yet relaxed evening includes world class cocktails and a sophisticated yet approachable wine cellar curated by our in house Wine Spectator awarded Sommelier . You won't want to miss an aperitif or digestif at our exclusive fire pit and poolside bar. VALET is COMPLIMENTARY.
**2022 Winner of Diners Choice Award**
Superb cuisine graciously served in an extraordinary atmosphere, is the unique inspiration of proprietors Jay and June Trubee.
Guests will experience a masterful Eclectic cuisine. Our menus are designed to include seasonal local ingredients, classic Jillian’s dishes and, of course, your preferences. To accompany your meal, we offer an extensive selection of fine wines from around the world.
Whether you choose one of our distinctive dining rooms or the inviting outdoor courtyard, enchanting garden or private terrace, every detail will be attended to, every need met. With everything from the menu selection to the wine pairings and flower arrangements that can be custom-designed for a most memorable occasion.
RESERVATIONS FOR 5 GUESTS OR MORE.......CALL (760) 776-8242
With the intent to restore some vintage ADULT dining to the “cove”, our hope is to establish a feeling of upscale classic that is reminiscent of “nostalgic” Desert vibes. We are focused on offering a great feel in ambiance, amazing food and exceptional service all wrapped in a tight bow.
We look forward to dining with you!
The aromas emanating from Pomme Frite"s kitchen are enchanting and mellow even the most severe food critics. The charming patio is perfect for street and people watching on Palm Canyon Drive, and the dreamy European music insures a relaxing and romantic dining experience.
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •6 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThis was by far the best dining experience I have had in a long time. From the moment we checked in to the moment we left, we were blown away with the service. First off, the staff was attentive, professional and efficient. They welcomed us with a welcome drink, followed by a welcome bite to start off our meal. My mother and I decided to split the ribeye due to its size and get a few sides to share family style. There was not one thing that we ordered that did not taste superb. The staff was also the perfect amount of attentive. They came to fill glasses of water without asking and cleared plates as they became ready rather than letting them sit. This experience was the perfect experience to celebrate my mothers birthday and we will definitely return when we are back in town.More infoThe Edge SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Rancho Mirage•4.6
- JCJimandCarolPalm Springs / Palm Desert Cities •7 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoLove that you have a choice of small or large portions. Two out of four of us had the salmon with rave reviews. One had the short ribs also with rave reviews. I had the Caesar Salad, which dropped the rating to a 4. The dressing was very bland and kind of seemed watered down. I love anchovies, but these were pickled, which totally destroyed the taste of the rest of the salad. The squash soup was excellent. The atmosphere on the patio overlooking El Paseo was fabulous. We were seated near the fireplace which enhanced the whole upscale feel of our dining experience. I highly recommend Pacifica as a wonderful dining experience (just don't order the Caesar salad)More infoPacifica Seafood RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Palm Desert•4.7
- TTerryvipCalgary / Southern Alberta •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We really enjoyed the fish/seafood dishes we ordered. Our server was great! We were celebrating a birthday and they brought out a dessert with a candle which was nice. We had a great dinner!More infoMitch's on El Paseo Prime SeafoodPrice: Expensive• Californian• Palm Desert•4.8
- JJhorocksvipVancouver / British Columbia •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Overall Eddie V's is always a good time but man that filet be WAY TOO FN SALTY today...filet and lobster cooked to perfection, but predominant flavor was SALT. Chef needs to cut back on the smokes 😂More infoEddie V's - Palm DesertPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Palm Desert•4.8
- MLMikeLPalm Springs / Palm Desert Cities •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Nice selection of food on the menu we tried three different dishes between the two of us. Everything was delicious and tasted fresh. We enjoyed the bread as well. Service was very good and the ambiance including the noise level was just right. We will go again for sure.More infoSi BonPrice: Moderate• Bistro• Rancho Mirage•4.8
Discover Palm Springs
Los Angeles natives drop everything and head to Palm Springs for a weekend, and for good reason. It is here that you will find an abundance of Mexican food that will have you celebrating every mealtime. Many restaurants specialize in Tex-Mex, often featuring burritos and chilaquiles to the menu. Vegan restaurants are popular around town as well, and are known for making people feel good with their healthy menu selections like veggie burgers and salads. Nowhere else will you find creamy milkshakes with donuts on the straws for dessert. Enjoy this creative concoction after dinner on the beach or under the sun as you stroll the picturesque neighborhood.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Palm Springs is Copley's on Palm Canyon
- Indian Hills Palms Park
- South Park
- Fairchilds Golf Course
- Indian Cove Ranger Station
- Pebble Beach 20-11 DS
- Desert Fashion Plaza Shopping Center
- Agua Caliente Indian Canyons
- Outdoor Resorts of America Golf Course
- Canyon Country Club North Golf Course
- Sunrise Square Shopping Center
- Arnold Palmer Golf Course
- Palm Canyon
- Desert Highland Park
- Davis Sports Complex
- Odonald Golf Course
- Century Plaza Shopping Center
- Desert Hills Plaza Shopping Center
- Plaza De Las Flores Shopping Center
- Fritz Burns Park
- Palm Springs Municipal Golf Course