Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
With inspirations stemming from American comfort food, Southern spices, and local expectations, you will find a menu that satisfies a special occasion or your weekly night out.
"Rustic Chic" - combining Northwest High Plateau USDA Prime Beef with the grace of Napa Valley vineyards.
We feature 1855 ranch's beef along with an in-house Himalayan Sea Salt Dry Age locker sets Napa Prime Chophouse apart.
Award-winning wine list, Private wine lockers, Ultra Premium Wine by the Glass List that adjoins a Cigar and luxury spirits lounge.
Restauranteur's, Glenn & Lisa Hawley after successfully opening Off The Hook - a Premium Fresh Fish concept over 5 years ago are adding a Premium Steak House to their portfolio. In combination with long-time Executive Chef, Sean Karpuzi, the focus to bring single ranch premium beef with authentic dining experience is realized.
Call (412) 652-9924 with questions or visit www.morcillapittsburgh.com
Award-winning chef Justin Severino brings contemporary Spanish influenced cuisine to the Lawrenceville neighborhood of Pittsburgh. Severino’s signature charcuterie program takes on a Spanish accent, enjoy a mix of pintxos and large plates from a family-style menu to round out your experience. The bar program features craft cocktails, an extensive wine list, a deep sherry and vermut selection and local craft beer. Refer to www.morcillapittsburgh.com for our current menu.
"With Huszár, we reach back to our roots. My mom would often tell stories of her family life in Hungary, and my dad would often reflect upon his military service there that he was so proud of. However, it was the stories of my grandfather being a proud Huszár, handpicked to serve as an elite soldier on horseback, that I draw my inspiration from. Their stories instilled me with a deep pride in my heritage."
Here are our hours of operation:
Tuesdays - Saturdays 12pm - 8pm
Sundays - 12pm to 7pm
Café Momentum’s program teaches critical skills that allow youth to re-enter society in a safe, real-world environment of nurturing accountability. By participating in our program, the youth rotate through every aspect of the restaurant, from waiting tables to washing dishes, while working side-by-side with Chef Peter Henry.
Don't miss our famous smoked fried chicken served with mashed potato, ham hok collard greens, buttermilk biscuit, and black pepper gravy. We are currently BYOB. $4/person corkage fee.
- OTOpenTable DinerTahoe / Reno Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoJeff D was an awesome server and truly made my friend’s birthday special with a sparkler, chocolates and cotton camdy. Very cool!! Loved the restaurant. We will be back.More infoRitual HousePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Downtown•4.6
- NONicholleOPittsburgh / Western PA •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023My husband had dinner at Eddie Vs to celebrate some accomplishments and as a getaway for our busy lives. The service was wonderful. The food was delicious especially my Chilean Sea Bass in the broth! High quality food and service. We enjoyed the live entertainment as well as the ambiance!More infoEddie V's - PittsburghPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Downtown•4.9
- CCrystalPittsburgh / Western PA •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023exceptional service, food, and ambiance! this location has it’s own uniqueness compared to other locations and the server was highly attentive! wanna mention the crab cake being absolutely phenomenal. just enough breading to hold it together and pure crab meat! brought my family out for the evening and they absolutely loved it and will return on their own leisure! highly recommend this spot in the city of pittsburgh!More infoDel Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - PittsburghPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown•4.8
- Jjoe2vipCleveland / Akron / Canton •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We are from out of town and visiting my son. This restaurant is wonderful. We had the hummus appetizer and calamari, which was awesome. The swordfish my husband and I had was outstanding-- nothing like we have tasted! Would definitely recommend!More infoCasbahPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Shadyside•4.8
- JHJanHvipPittsburgh / Western PA •13 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Buffet food selection and quality was very good. Restaurant was very busy due to New Years Day holiday and we waited 25 minutes to be seated after our check in. Table service was friendly but plates stacked up and I had to track down the server for a cup of coffee. To be fair, it was very busy and noisy. The table offered a great river view. Yes, I will dine there again.More infoGrand ConcoursePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Downtown•4.3
Pittsburgh is a hardworking steel town on the western edge of Pennsylvania. It offers great football, museums, and hearty dining. You'll find plenty of historic cuisines that originated in Pennsylvania, including dishes served with plenty of Heinz ketchup. In the mood for a burger? Pittsburgh offers several bar and grill dining experiences, but be ready to explore the menu. You can get a burger, Italian small plates, gorgeous seasonal salads made from locally grown produce, or chicken parmigiana. If you like beef, feel free to choose a great steak from any of the chop houses, or you can visit the Strip District for Argentinian meats done to perfection. Vegetarians and vegans need not despair; check out the neighborhood near Carnegie Mellon for unique, innovative food.
Frequently asked questions
- Pymatuning State Park
- Residence Inn Pittsburgh North Shore
- South Side Slopes
- The Mall At Robinson Shopping Center
- Meadows Racetrack
- Wingfield Pines Golf Course
- State Game Lands Number
- Boyce Park Ski Area
- Ppg Place
- Westmoreland Mall
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Station Square Station
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh Airport/Robinson Mall Area
- Trinity High School Ballfield
- Waterworks Mall Shopping Center
- Three Rivers Stadium Historical
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Erie
- South Hills Village Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Express Grove City - Premium Outlet Mall
- Carnegie Science Center