Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We're excited to share our wine and food knowledge with Southern Oregon. We want to educate anyone willing to learn on wines of the world as well as how they compare to local wines. We will strive to constantly create new menu items and wine pairings.
OUR SERVICE HOURS ARE:
Thursday 11:30 AM first seating - 2:30 PM last seating.
DINNER A LA CARTE :
Thursday 4 PM first seating to 7:30 PM last seating.
FRIDAY and SATURDAY LUNCH:
Friday and Saturday 11:30 AM first seating - 2:00 PM last seating.
FRIDAY and SATURDAY 5 COURSE DINNER - $125/Pers -21 & Over:
Friday 4:30pm to 7pm & 7:00PM to 9:30PM (A la carte NOT SERVED).
Saturday 4:30pm to 7pm & 7:00PM to 9:30PM (A la carte NOT SERVED).
PIZZA and GNOCCHI ALL DAY from 11:30 to 2.:30 PM and 4 PM to 7:30 PM.
DINNER A LA CARTE : 4 PM to 7:30 PM
Any dietary restriction during the reservation process have to be noted or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Regular A LA CARTE days a $30/person strict Last Minute or NON SHOW Cancellation Policy apply.
For 5 course dinner $100/person strict 48hr or NON SHOW Cancellation Policy apply.
Every dish on the menu at South Bend Bistro is chosen for a specific reason, whether that's to bring a particular taste or texture depends on the offering. Some great options include Sicilian spaghetti, pear and walnut salad, duck breast, lamb shank and nut-crusted sturgeon.
one piece for Your SMILE
KAEDE is the ∼寿司割烹∼ "Sushi-Kappou" restaurant, which is hybrid between Sushi Bar & fine Japanese Bistro. It is a style of Authentic sushi restaurant in Japan.
Owner/Chef Izumi Uehara and Executive sushi chef Shinji Uehara had been working and learning in The Netherlands, Japan and San Francisco, then have cultivated knowledge and technique about sushi and Japanese cuisine.
Please enjoy the harmony of sushi and dishes and atmosphere that is weaved by us with senses
(Sight, Hearing, Smell, Touch and Taste),
beyond that, we aim to produce a warm and comfortable dining experience its feeling like Japan for everybody,
please spend such a fun time with us in "KAEDE".
Please note that due to our small size we only accept reservations for parties of 1-2 guests. We are unable to accommodate walk-in or phone reservations. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your support and patronage.
Due to limited seating, we request that dining times be limited to 1.5 hours for parties of two and 2 hours for parties of three or more. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
We ask that our patrons please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to their reservation as we have limited space to accommodate waiting guests.
The worlds only Steampunk Tea Room has arrived in Downtown Beaverton, Relaxing atmosphere, good music and wonderful tea.
We only serve one thing on our menu during the day time, and that is our Famous Afternoon Tea Experience.
Our downstairs space is separate and is first-come, first-served. Our pub menu is available downstairs only.
Fort George opened its doors to Astoria as both a brewery and a public house, and that desire to serve the community continues to this day. The brewers and pub staff here share a common goal, to create a welcoming space where anyone in town can pull up a stool and enjoy a pint and a bite to eat. We take pride in our house-made offerings and our hospitality, and we’re always looking for improvements that bring us one step closer to perfection. It’s a goal Sisyphus could appreciate, even if he doesn’t have as much fun pushing that rock as we do rolling those kegs. And that’s why we like to call Fort George beer the best beer you’ve had today. Tomorrow it will only be better.
British owned and operated, our cozy warm dining room welcomes you along with our friendly staff. Our Traditional British Afternoon Tea experience offers a variety of fresh and delicious homemade items to include soup of the day, finger sandwiches, savory bites, decadent desserts and our very Famous and loved traditional English scones and clotted cream. With over forty teas to choose, from around the world you are sure to find the perfect one to enhance your tea experience. We also have these for sale in our gift area. We are most definitely a small corner of England in Battle Ground. WA.
- PRPeterRPortland / Oregon •5 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThis is a lovely restaurant and the staff is top-notch. I had spaghetti with mushrooms that was delicious and the cocktails were tasty. They add a 22% "surcharge", which is explained on the menu but it is not the tip, which is confusing. Remember to tip your servers!More infoNostranaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Southeast Portland•4.7
- MmckeepervipNew York / Tri-State Area •13 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoRingside is the consummate classic American steakhouse dining experience. Everything was executed with attention to details and with a focus on providing a wonderful evening. The food, drink, ambiance and service were first class. Most of all, my ribeye steak was prepared perfectly! Ringside exceeded my expectations -- I look forward to my next visit.More infoRingSide Steakhouse - UptownPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• NW Portland•4.8
- NMNicMCalgary / Southern Alberta •4 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoPortland City Grill is a true standout. The food is simply amazing. The service is top-notch, with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. The view was amazing. Perched above the city, it's a visual feast. What's truly impressive is the incredible value for money—an exceptional experience without the hefty price tag. Portland City Grill is a must-visit for food, service, view, and unbeatable value, and kid-friendly environment.More infoPortland City GrillPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Downtown•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipHouston •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Everything was great! 10/10! Courtney was great actually love how they all work together as a team!More infoJankenPrice: Very Expensive• Creative Japanese• Pearl District•4.6
- QQuiremastervipPortland / Oregon •38 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great waiter, attractive other waitrons, too. Good food, perfect view and weather. Leisurely New Year’s brunchy type occasion.More infoChart House Restaurant - PortlandPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Downtown•4.6
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Portland, OR
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Portland
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
If Portlandia’s eccentric humor made you anxious to visit this west coast gem, rest assured, food is no laughing matter to these folks. This quirky City of Roses, beloved for its food truck scene, is holding its own in the world of fine dining, as well. Farm-to-table is practically a religion here, so whether you’re grabbing some bar bites, coursing through a James Beard-awarded tasting menu, or sampling a unique treat from a food cart, everything will be fresh, both in style and quality. Portlandians dress casually, act friendly, and are always up to get a little bit weird… or a lot. If an open-minded curiosity takes the lead, you can enjoy devilish doughnuts, reverse happy hours, or a filet at a famed strip club. Unexpected as it may be, their options for Sushi and Thai are plentiful and flavorfully spot-on. Whatever strikes your fancy in this inventive cycling city, your taste-buds will be doing wheelies all the way home.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 5, 2023 there are 384 restaurants in Portland. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, Seafood, American, Italian, Regional American (Northwest) and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Portland who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Portland either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Portland Japanese Garden
- DoubleTree by Hilton Bend
- Cannon Beach
- University of Portland
- Quality Inn & Suites Medford Airport
- Valley River Inn
- Salem Keizer Volcanoes
- Rockaway Beach City Park
- Lake Grove Park
- Clackamas Town Center Shopping Center
- Oregon Museum of Science And Industry
- Portland Women's Forum State Scenic Viewpoint
- Mall 205 Shopping Center
- Saint Johns City Park
- Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront
- Oak Creek City Park
- The Rose Garden Arena
- Lloyd Center Shopping Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Murray Scholls Town Center Shopping Center
- The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Portland
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Portland
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Portland, OR
- 100 Portland Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- The Best Wings in Portland
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Portland
- 50 Portland Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Portland's Most Iconic Restaurants