Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Live Mariachi bands and traditional Mexican folk music serenade diners up to six nights a week during the high season.
Memorable upscale Mexican and international meals are created at our full-service roof top restaurant.
DRESS CODE in place is to maintain a fine dining experience. Shirt collars are required; t-shirts and tank tops not permitted.
CHILDREN 4 yrs and younger are not allowed. This venue is not suitable for young children.
2 HOUR table limit for 6pm & 6:30pm reservations for parties of 4 or less however we have an area for you to enjoy music and drinks after your dinner if you are not ready to leave.
We offer breakfast from Monday to Friday, Brunch on Saturdays and Sundays (seasonal) and dinners every day.
The feeling of living is Zicatela, Welcome to paradise!
Casa Kimberly appreciates that guests refrain from wearing beach clothes,
Please dress FORMAL/ELEGANT:
Sleeveless shirt/tank tops - swimsuits - sportswear -board shorts- rubber or plastic flip flops or Crocs shoes.
* We do not allow children under the age of eight (8) to dine at The Iguana Restaurant.
* Tables are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis
MARIACHI SEASON -November to May
* The Iguana Restaurant is an open-air restaurant, that overlooks the city of Puerto Vallarta and serves contemporary Mexican cuisine in an elegant ambiance. Retractable walls take advantage of gentle coastal breezes and crystal chandeliers add soft light while water dances in the adjacent courtyard fountain. The dining room wraps around an outdoor patio with shady palms and another central fountain. In between is nestled the boutique Tequila Bar, serving a wide array of top-flight tequilas and mezcals.
***Important: Surf Club offers daily access to Punta Mita Club Members, their guests, guests from hotels inside Punta Mita Resort and vacation rentals in Punta Mita only. It is not open to visitors from outside the Punta Mita Resort.
*We accept children form 8 years and older.
*Dress code: Smart Casual/Elegant (Beach wear or sleeveless shirts not allowed).
*All tables are assigned under "first-come, first-served" basis.
If you are looking for a Puerto Vallarta restaurant that offers fine dining at its most pleasurable, a visit to Café des Artistes is a requisite.
A dream come true for chef owner Thierry Blouet, Cafe des Artistes is one of the most renowned restaurants in Mexico. In its more than 32 years of service, you can expect exceptional service and a menu that will intrigue the most exacting palate.
Cafe des Artistes offers an incomparable ambiance that includes comfortable air-conditioned dining rooms, a new terrace under the stars, a lush outdoor garden and a recently remodeled indoor garden, that provides the perfect setting for special occasions or private events.
Bienvenidos a la magia de CAMPOMAR !!
Please consider the following when making your reservation:
· Be punctual, we will save your reservation for 10 minutes.
· In groups of 5 or more, 50% +1 must be present to give you the table.
· Our ROOFTOP is exclusive for couples and mixed groups of adults 18+. Families of all ages, are welcome on the ground floor.
· Please leave us a note if there are minors in your group.
· Let us know if anyone in your group can’t use stairs.
· We will deny service in the event of any type of harassment, rudeness or disrespectful action.
· Sorry, we don’t accept pets
- DMDrMarioPMontreal / Quebec •8 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023Wondeful place with a magnificent service! Definitely a place to visit in Vallarta!More infoMar Y VinoPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Puerto Vallarta•4.4
- MRMeghanRvipChicago / Illinois •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023So much fun at this very vibrant restaurant. The food is wonderful but the staff and the presentation and attention to detail really set this restaurant apart. It is an experience to remember!More infoLa Madalena Puerto VallartaPrice: Expensive• International• Puerto Vallarta•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerEdmonton / Northern Alberta •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The vibe in this place is something special. Everyone of the staff does their duties with a smile on their face. From the moment we arrived until the moment we left it was nothing less than excellent. The rib eye steak was spectacular. One of the best steaks I’ve had in my life. Melt in your mouth and very flavourful.More infoSonora Prime – Puerto VallartaPrice: Very Expensive• Fine cuts• Puerto Vallarta•4.6
- JAJasAToronto / Ontario •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023New Year’s Day.More infoLa Palapa RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• International• Puerto Vallarta•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerPuerto Vallarta •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was amazing! The restaurant itself was beautiful. All staff was very welcoming. The drinks great, food delicious and the views are spectacular! Definitely going to recommend coming here. Definitely get your reservation as soon as possible.More infoLa CappellaPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Puerto Vallarta•4.8
Los Mejores Restaurantes en Puerto Vallarta
Debido a que su ubicación geográfica permite ofrecer platillos típicos del mar; como el pescado embarazado, el callo de hacha, los ostiones en su concha y el ceviche, entre muchos más. Actualmente, la escena restaurantera en Puerto Vallarta ha llevado a la ciudad a ser reconocida como un destino gastronómico que mantiene vivas las tradiciones culinarias de México, incorporando propuestas contemporáneas, lo que crea una extensa variedad capaz de complacer tanto a comensales nacionales como extranjeros.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Puerto Vallarta is La Tienda Grande
- Departamento Mauricio #2
- Estacion Borbollon
- Fiesta Portola
- La Gloria
- Marina Vallarta
- Condo Fragata
- Puerto Vallarta Luxury Condo Romantic Zone
- Hotel Condominium La Posada de Bucerias
- Hotel Encino
- Casa Piedra Blanca
- Condo Gerbera
- San Sebastian
- Hotel Rio Malecon
- Condominio Suite Resort
- Playas Gemelas Puerto Vallarta
- Condo Lynn Horizon