Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
For all parties, 100% of cost per person + tax will be charged at the time of booking. Cancellations made within 48 hours prior to the reservation date will not be refunded. Cancellations made before the 72-hour time period will be refunded 50% of total cost per person + tax.
Reduction in the number of guests in the party are subject to cancellation charge.
Please be on time to enjoy all the courses. Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions.
Omakase means a meal consisting of dishes selected by the chef.
Chef will create some courses with seasonal, and best available ingredients.
Please call Hikari (530) 564-4356 to request Tuesday to Thursday night dinner. Walk-ins are welcome during the weekday Mini Omakase service.
Osteria Fasulo offers an imaginative selection of authentic and contemporary Italian specialties that change and compliment with our four seasons. Its dishes are prepared using only the finest and the freshest ingredients from traditional and contemporary Italian recipes.
Osteria Fasulo's mission is to consistently provide the highest quality of Italian food and service to our guests
Our top priority will always be our guests — who should always expect exceptional food, outstanding service and always a warm welcome from the Fasulo’s
Locally Crafted Beer, Domestic and Imported Wines along with Fabulous Food and Classic Jazz.
Recommend: Bottle of Austin Hope Cabernet with our Charcuterie Platter or Chimichuri Ribeye Steak Sandwich!
Recommend: Glass of 1 of our Fabulous Chardonnays with our Bacon Wrapped Giant Scallop w/Skewered Shrimp!
In addition to Wagyu Beef Sliders! Bacon Wrapped Giant Scallop w/Skewered Shrimp! Smoked Salmon Canapes! Happy Hour Menu 4-6pm, Wednesday & Thursday!
Step inside and you'll be greeted by a chic and sophisticated interior, complete with elegant lighting, sleek bar stools, and an extensive collection of champagne bottles lining the walls.
Whether you're looking for a night of indulgence or a place to unwind after a long day, Fizz Champagne & Bubbles Bar is a must-visit destination for any champagne lover. Book your table today and experience the luxury for yourself.
2023 Holiday brunch is $59.95 per person plus tax. 22% gratuity added automatically for groups of 8 or more.
Beginning in January 2024 ~ our brunch is $59.95 per person plus tax. 22% gratuity added automatically for groups of 8 or more.
2024 Easter, Mother's Day, Thanksgiving and Holiday brunches will be $69.95 per person plus tax. 22% gratuity added automatically for groups of 8 or more.
* 23% service charge
*Please note our cancellation and no-show policy
*Dining with children under 8 is not permitted, all guests require a reserved seat and audible devices are not allowed in the dining room.
*Please include any special occasions with names of guests of honor
*Please include any dietary restrictions/allergies you may have
Located in the heart of Loomis, Reds' offers an elevated dining experience in a casual environment which embodies the friendly small town feel of the community.
Reservations are available exclusively via Open Table for parties of up to six people. A credit card is required to book. Walk-ins are always welcome.
Towne House Restaurant at Wine & Roses is a legacy to the country farm it once was. Magnificent trees and gardens remain at the heart of the land and embody the essence and authenticity of our heritage. Our inspiration comes from our childhood, our neighborhood, and our experiences.
Our cuisine is simple, but creative. We celebrate with fervor our terroir, our farms, our ocean offering a farm-to-table experience with products sourced from local and area farms, as well as our own garden. Our cuisine is made for sharing.
Join us on Monday nights for our family friendly, casual Pasta Night (limited menu). Wednesday nights we offer a made to order Prime Rib dinner that will melt in your mouth. We do offer limited seating on our front patio for smaller parties.
Fixins is a full service soul food restaurant that celebrates the history and traditions of African American culture in an inclusive environment that welcomes everyone! We’re located in the historic Oak Park neighborhood of Sacramento California in the 40 Acres Cultural complex at the corner of Broadway and 35th Street.
- OTOpenTable DinerSacramento / Sacramento Valley •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoAre you kidding me?! Great through and through—from god-tier tots to a delicious NY strip 👌🏼More infoCanonPrice: Expensive• American• Sacramento•4.6
- LWLeifWSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoAllora is truly exceptional in every respect, from the prix fixe menu of unpretentious but superb choices, the remarkable wine list, and the attentive but not overbearing service. It has the charm of a neighborhood restaurant with the quality of a Michelin-starred establishment-- the hallmark of longtime restaurant owners, chef and sommelier, Deneb Williams and Elizabeth Rose Madalou. It would be a hit in any city in the world and it is a standout in the latest cycle of the Sacramento dining renaissance.More infoAlloraPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Sacramento•4.8
- OTOTDRvipSan Francisco Bay Area •76 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoSurprisingly great restaurant that’s connected to Arden Fair Mall. Usually “mall” restaurants are not so desirable, but Seasons 52 is one of the very few exceptions. The appetizers and entrees were presented well and most importantly all of the items we ordered were delicious. Service was very good (not fantastic) the servers were all very friendly and courteous. If you’re at the Arden Fair Mall or even close by there, it would be more than worth you while to try Seasons 52.More infoSeasons 52 - SacramentoPrice: Expensive• American• Arden Fair•4.7
- EBEricBSacramento / Sacramento Valley •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWe save visits to Paragary’s for special occasions. It never disappoints. This last visit we celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary and as expected we enjoyed everything about the evening. Service was great, wine was good, our meals were excellent—wouldn’t change one thing.More infoParagary'sPrice: Expensive• Farm-to-table• Sacramento•4.7
- LMLeahMNashville •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I went with my mom on New Years Day. The food was delicious, my mom had the eggs benedict and I had huevos rancheros. Our server was really sweet and upbeat. The only negative was that the host seemed very disinterested, zero smile, and completely cut me off when I was trying to tell her that one of the people in our party wouldn’t be coming.More infoBennett's American CookingPrice: Moderate• American• Sacramento•4.4
The Sacramento Valley hosts an eclectic blend of upscale dining when you want to impress clients or someone special. Restaurants specialize in American, Italian, and French cuisine, offering everything from traditional classics to contemporary gourmet dishes. American restaurants in the area serve steaks, hamburgers, and delicious desserts. Many of them offer cocktails, and others offer wine bars with a large selection of locally produced wines. Some restaurants have open kitchen seating, letting you watch behind the scenes as experienced chefs prepare your food. Sacramento Valley also purveys a selection of farm-to-table restaurants, giving you dishes made with the freshest possible ingredients from California growers.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 11, 2023 there are 224 restaurants in Sacramento. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Mexican, Steakhouse, Italian, Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Sacramento who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Sacramento either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Gold Discovery Site State Park
- Leiva Park
- Arden Town Shopping Center
- Mix Park
- Bel Air Shopping Center
- Halls Ranch Guard Station
- Buckhorn Recreation Area
- Mcclatchy Park
- Lodi Stadium
- Weaverville Joss House State Historical Monument
- Salas Park
- Griffith Quarry Historic Park
- Rancho Murieta Golf Course And Country Club
- Memorial Stadium
- Jonas Larkspur Park
- Nicholas Park
- Atherton Park
- Woodlake Park
- Angels Camp Towne Center Shopping Center
- Pony Express Station Historic Site