Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our menu honors year-round classical favorites and seasonal specialties from the region of Veneto, with ingredients coming from Italy and the finest local purveyors. But it's the experience around those elements that you won't forget.
Being at VENETO is like being in Amy & Marco's home. It's a warm, inviting environment curated with one-of-a-kind antique European furniture and accessories, from the hundreds-year old Italian sofa in the dining room to the Italian marble in the restrooms. We want you comfortable, relaxed, and immersed in Italian culture as you ponder the menu, soak up new knowledge, and enjoy inspired conversation along the way.
Situated amidst the awe-inspiring red rocks, Black Sage harmonizes with the surrounding natural beauty. Immerse yourself in the tranquility of the landscape as you savor carefully crafted dishes that use the freshest locally sourced produce, allowing guests to indulge in a symphony of flavors that reflect the changing seasons.
The restaurant's outdoor dining area is truly unmatched, featuring refreshing cooling misters for hot summer evenings and cozy heaters for the chilly months. The chance to dine under the open sky creates a unique ambiance that elevates the pleasure of every delectable bite.
Ruth's Chris Steak House- Salt Lake is independently owned and locally operated. We look forward to serving you soon!
The secret is out! The new era of The Mustang is here. Come see why everyone is raving about The Mustang! Dine with us in Park City's beautiful mountain setting on our outdoor patio. Voted #1 Fine
dining restaurant for Park City in 2022 and in the top 10 restaurants in Utah! Owner and Park City local Dustin Stein has been a leader in the hospitality industry for over 20 years. At Mustang our goal is to create an extraordinary dining experience. From the moment you walk in the door and are welcomed by our friendly staff, to your first heavenly bite, you will see what sets us above the rest.
If you are reserving a BAR table EVERYONE in your party must be 21 or older AND have their ID to be seated.
Directions: The address found on Apple Maps and Google Maps will lead you to our gatehouse. From there, drive up the hill, pass High West Distillery, until you see the resort.
We accept reservations up until 6:30pm and after that we are on a first come first serve basis. We are in the heart of downtown so we love walk-in traffic! We hope to see you soon!
- OTOpenTable DinerUtah •7 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFirst time for us I took my wife for her birthday. We were surprised and impressed by how amazing the food, ambiance, and service were. Our waiter Mossimo was the secret sauce who made the entire experience complete. For a couple hours my wife and I were taken back to our honeymoon, eating fine food in Italy where eating is both an intimate and social experience. Highly recommend to anyone looking for an authentic Italian/Sicilian food experience.More infoAntica SiciliaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Salt Lake City•4.8
- MMitchy1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoIt was great, food was delicious, valet parking was a surprise but very fun. Anniversary complimentary dessert was phenomenal! Sad it's not on the main menu. Service was mostly good, though I did not appreciate the waiter's criticism when it came to our ordering on our one fancy night out a year that we had saved for. If I want more bread I can order it, if I wanted to go to dinner with my mother I would have.More infoTuscanyPrice: Expensive• Italian• Holladay / Midvale / Sandy / Union•4.8
- MHMalloryHUtah •1 review5.0Dined on Sept 21, 2023This restaurant lived up to the HYPE! I had been seeing them all over Instagram from local foodies and it absolutely deserves all the great reviews. Incredible food and flavors; very quiet and peaceful, adult atmosphere. Our waiter was quick to serve, refresh drinks, knew the menu and the history on all the ingredients and took great pride in his job, and they made it so special for my mom's birthday. Absolutely going back. An absolute gem.More infoSicilia MiaPrice: Expensive• Sicilian• Salt Lake City•4.7
- JMJayMUtah •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We were there for brunch. the menu is very interesting and all of our food Was good. The atmosphere is really interesting, Decorated on the style of a prohibition speaks a.More infoProhibitionPrice: Expensive• American• Murray•4.7
- MCMC1111vipUtah •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Awesome brunch; menu has something for everyone. Excellent service - thanks, Morgan!More infoProvisionsPrice: Expensive• American• Salt Lake City•4.7
With a population of about 3 million, Utah is a western state with mild climates and beautiful mountains. The state is rich in tourism and offers many attractions and fine eating establishments, from mom-and-pop joints to five-star steakhouses and also many culture-based eating venues. Many of Utah's iconic dishes stem back to the Native Americans but continue to be popular choices to locals and visitors. Some foods that are symbolic to Utah are fry sauce, apple beer, frog eye salad and funeral potatoes. Unknown to many, Jello is Utah’s official state snack. You'll find several unique dining options near the national parks of Zion and Bryce Canyon.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Salt Lake City is Log Haven
- South Towne Mall
- Hill Air Force Base Museum
- Deer Valley
- Grand America Hotel
- Triangle Ranch Wildlife Management Area
- Brickyard Plaza Shopping Center
- Wolf Creek Village by VRI resorts
- Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Downtown / The Gateway
- Jordan Landing Shopping Center
- Monaco Salt Lake City, a Kimpton Hotel
- Fiesta Village At Willow Creek Shopping Center
- Snowbird Ski And Summer Resort
- Tanger Outlets Park City
- Rose Park Golf Course
- University Mall
- Temple Square
- Fashion Square
- Zion National Park
- Abode at Moose Lodge, Condos at Park City