Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Fresno, CA serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.
Our cooking is based on upscale American fare inspired by and with a twist of various other cuisines. We keep our menu selection concise enable to consistently prepare your food with fresh and high quality ingredients.
The aesthetics of our architecture and designing is in a class of its own.
Enjoy a taste of quality and comfort in a restaurant that looks as beautiful as our food tastes.
Unwind or celebrate with some fine wine from our fully temperature controlled wine cellar. Our wine list features a curated assortment of varietals comprised of
over a hundred different wines to choose from.
Whether it's for personal or business purposes, we have fully private rooms to accommodate all event types.
Located in Bakersfield’s Southwest neighborhood, Flame & Fire Brazilian Steakhouse is a modern experience into Brazil’s traditional churrascaria, featuring the rodizio style of carved meats table side, along with our exquisite market table. This is the third restaurant to Flame & Fire Brazilian Steakhouse, with two other locations in Roseville and Folsom California. Established in Roseville in 2014, we are proud to share with you the culture of great food and warm hospitality.
We fuse exquisite Latin American cuisine, classic French techniques, and California fresh cooking using locally sourced, fresh ingredients. Our commitment to quality and our passion for cooking allows us to deliver a bold, memorable dining experience.
We love what we do. The food we make reflects that.
Fresh dishes, great drinks, and a killer atmosphere. If that is what you are after, then our brick-and-mortar location is the place for you! We deliver the best fast-casual steak house experience around, and we can't wait to serve you.
- OTOpenTable DinerFresno / San Joaquin Valley •1 review4.0Dined 5 days agoIt’s always a nice dining experience at Max’s. I’ll be back.More infoMax's Bistro & BarPrice: Moderate• Bistro• Fresno•4.7
- AWAmandaWYosemite / Mammoth Lakes •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023We arrived on time and they were running about 15-20 minutes behind schedule. It would have been nice to know that since we left our movie early. Our server was superb, friendly, and knowledgeable. The filet mignon and lobster was melt-in-your mouth amazing.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - FresnoPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Fresno•4.6
- SSScottSFresno / San Joaquin Valley •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023At least 12 meat entrees and they were all delicious. Servers came by frequently and the sides were all very good. Price is comparable to the better steak houses nearby but with 10x the selection. Highly recommend for a great culinary experience.More infoTexas de Brazil - FresnoPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Fresno•4.4
- DRDennisR1 review4.0Dined on Nov 13, 2023Food was very good. Service was a bit slow. Water glasses needed to be refilled more often.More infoRed Lobster - FresnoPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Fresno•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •1 review4.0Dined on Oct 22, 2023They are currently not hosting any food. Ambience was a great atmosphere was great I will return. ￼More infoQuail StatePrice: Expensive• Californian• Fresno•2.6
Fresno, California, and the San Joaquin Valley area offer you a number of dining options, particularly when it comes to American-style restaurants. High-end sports bars offer large menus, equipped with Southern-style chicken, pasta recipes and a selection of steaks and ribs. Texas-style roadhouses offer similar steaks and meats, a selection of burgers and hearty sandwiches. For wine lovers, steakhouses combine with wine bars serving over 100 different choices of wine by the glass, including many local California specialties. In addition to American food, the area houses an eclectic mix of international restaurants, including Mexican restaurants serving traditional favorites alongside tall frozen margaritas, Italian dining with wood-fired pizza and a Mediterranean grill for hummus, kebabs, and more.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 2, 2023 there are 66 restaurants in San Joaquin. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, American, Mexican, Brazilian Steakhouse, Bistro and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in San Joaquin who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in San Joaquin either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wheeler Ridge
- Manchester Mall North Shopping Center
- Bitters Selma Shopping Center
- Padre Hotel
- James Marshall Park
- Sierra Bicentennial Park
- Sunset Square Shopping Center
- Gallo Center For The Arts
- Old Town State Historic Landmark
- Jennings Park
- Bellenita Park
- Acacia Park
- Bret Harte Park
- Valley View Plaza Shopping Center
- First And Shaw Shopping Center
- Turlock Shopping Center
- Manzanar National Historic Site
- John Muir Lodge
- Centennial Plaza Shopping Center
- Best Western Plus Inn