Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The menus seamlessly blend traditional takes on Spanish classics, with drinks and dishes that have a distinctly Midwestern point of view – the result is a shared drinking and dining experience that is uniquely craveable, and truly memorable.
Owner Jackie James is a British expat who wanted to recreate the experience of a true tea room that you would find in London. Doilies and frills are out: we married our a vintage English vibe with St. Louis's famed 19th century brick architecture to create an atmosphere that welcomes everyone for any occasion.
Located in the historic Hupmobile Building just one block away from CITYPARK Stadium, we are within walking distance of Union Station, the City Museum, and the Garment District. Parking is available in the garage at 1950 Olive St., or you can park on any of the surrounding streets.
The Food here is as stunning as the décor. The Italian Cuisine is equal to the very best anywhere in St. Louis. Il Bel Lago's menu rates among the top Italian restaurants in St. Louis, as does the service. Come visit us and see for yourself.
- DDDiannaDSt. Louis •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoEverything was amazing! It can get loud in the restaurant but I didn't mind it. We were celebrating a birthday. My server Scott was so good and his assistant was too. I will be returning.More infoCharlie Gitto's 'On the Hill'Price: Expensive• Italian• The Hill•4.8
- NGNicholasGSt. Louis •1 review5.0Dined 1 day ago801 Local left an absolutely fantastic impression on my family. We went during the christmas holiday time period and we were happy to see the whole place in the christmas spirit. Their truffle fries are out of this world… so good! Prime Rib was outstanding as well. Thanks 801 Local, we will definitely return.More info801 LocalPrice: Expensive• American• Frontenac•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipIndiana •14 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoFood and service were outstanding, period. Nothing was anything below excellent. Taking a family of 5, even knowing that a large check is coming, is still a bit jarring. By a large margin, this was the most expensive dinner my family has had in any city or state (Hawaii included). However, the cost didn’t diminish the experience.More info801 Chophouse - St. LouisPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Clayton•4.7
- SVSharonVSt. Louis •9 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoA wonderful experience ! Beautiful restaurant and the food and service were amazing.More infoThe Capital Grille - St. Louis - ClaytonPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Clayton•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipSt. Louis •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Would not change a thing! Wonderful!More infoCasa Don Alfonso - The Ritz-Carlton St. LouisPrice: Very Expensive• Mediterranean• Clayton•4.5
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover St. Louis
Whether you're in the mood for a hearty meal with the family or a fine dining experience with someone special, you can easily find the perfect restaurant in St. Louis. This city is a hotbed of barbecued treats, which includes pulled pork sandwiches, saucy ribs and more. Pair these options with Southern comfort foods like mac and cheese or mashed potatoes to delight your taste buds. For a more sophisticated dining experience, numerous upscale steakhouses serve farm-raised beef steaks and fresh seafood options. St. Louis’ culinary options extend far beyond traditional American fare. In this river town, you can find an incredible range of cultural foods, including Indian cuisine, Italian foods, Chinese options, Mexican fare and more.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in St. Louis is Al's Restaurant
The best vegetarian restaurants in St. Louis are The London Tea Room, Olive + Oak and Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Town & Country
- Washington State Park
- Columbia Park
- Fox Theat
- Public Square
- Laura Leake Park
- Hazlet State Park
- Dads Club Park
- Lentzburg Village Park
- Denby Prairie Nature Preserve
- Hollywood Casino St Louis
- Cave Springs Square Shopping Center
- Forest Park
- Hesse Park
- Carondelet Park
- Reds Landing State Fish And Waterfowl Manage
- Ozark Hills Golf Club
- Crestview Shopping Center
- South Shore State Park
- Emerick Sports Complex
- City Park