Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The Mira stays true to buying the best produce and delivering traditional fare designed for discerning foodies. Our goal is to remind our guests to enjoy the simple pleasures of sharing food, stories and experiences.
From the aromas of fresh ingredients to an inspiring menu that explores timeless flavours across various Chinese regions, The Mira is the finest dining experience in town.
We serve a seasonal changing menu that draws inspiration from flavours and techniques from various Chinese regions.
(Sunday & Bank Holidays last orders at 9:00pm)
The Mezzet Lebanese Restaurant has become a firm favourite with locals and visitors to the area and has achieved a fantastic reputation for excellent food and service.
An extension that now forms the main dining area was completed in 1996 and won the British Heritage Development Award for that year.
The Seven Stars has a great atmosphere, we have strived to keep it a village pub where friends and locals meet up to wine, dine and and enjoy freshly cooked food, sourced from the local area. We also pride ourselves on our Gluten Free and Vegan options
Monday-Thursday 22:30 kitchen closes at 22:00pm
Friday -Saturday 00:00 kitchen closes at 22:30pm
Sunday 21:30. Kitchen closes at 21:00
Please book according to the closing times of the kitchen.
Tables booked before 19:00pm on Friday and Saturdays are subjected to 2 hours seated so please do arrive on time of your booking.
If there are any delays please do call and let the Restaurant notified.
Shiraz is a unique Bar & Restaurant which invites you on a journey of Turkish taste…
You’ve reached the home of deliciously authentic and fabulously fresh Turkish dining in south England.
Here at Shiraz we have almost 30 years experience of recreating the mouth-watering dishes that we first tasted in our grandparents’ kitchen in the Mediterranean region of Turkey.
Every Tuesday we offer 50% OFF our A La Carte Steaks, please call to book.
1. all our dishes are home and hand made, daily, with fresh and organic products
2. We serve only fresh meat, imported from Argentina or locally sourced
The expert Pâtisserie and Chocolatier team will provide an outstanding presentation of home-made food served with world-class teas and fine Champagne.
The original owners of the mansion house collected orchids from around the world and displayed them in this room.
Bespoke crockery reflects the beauty of these stunning flowers and this precious environment.
After 6 months of opening we have been awarded a Culinary Rosette by the AA.
Come and visit the newly refurbished hidden gem in the Surrey Hills. A perfect place to visit for some drinks, a snack or a full 3 course dining experience.
We also have 3 beautiful rooms to let, which have been awarded 4 stars, also from the AA and a coffee shop to stop by on a walk through The Surrey Hills.
Recognized by UNESCO as World City of Gastronomy, Hatay, where several cultures have lived together peacefully for centuries, is better known for its rich, delicious cuisine that is a manifestation of its cultural life.
With its mild climate, the first Christian church, the first mosque in Anatolia and numerous historical sites, this region has hosted many different cultures and religions for thousands of years. It has a cuisine with numerous forgotten food, food poems, mythological food stories and food description mosaics.
- EGElizabethGLondon •7 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe met my sister and her husband at the Black Swan for a late lunch. We were shown to a lovely quiet area (which took dogs). We were very well looked after and the staff were, without exception, charming and helpful. Lunch was delicious and the roast chicken came with bread sauce (which I love)! I even asked for more. Great potatoes, vegetables and Yorkshire pudding. Puddings also delicious! We had the best time and will be back.More infoThe Black Swan OckhamPrice: Expensive• British• Cobham•4.2
- SSteveSurrey •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoFirst time at the Ivy so didn't know what to expect. Staff couldn't do enough for us. Excellent speedy welcome, very attentive staff . We didn't feel out of place, the festive menu was really good and fairly priced. We loved it. A great way to celebrate my 50th.More infoThe Ivy Cobham GardenPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Cobham•4.4
- HLHeatherLLondon •6 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoExcellent service in unobtrusive manner by Iain and team. Superb food and easily accommodated a gluten free meal that they did not know about in advanceMore infoThe Clock House RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• British• Ripley•4.7
- JjeremymSurrey •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoOur first visit to Ferma. Beautiful deli/farm shop. Small bistro, oddly mismatched wall paper in the alcoves. Ordered the Labneh Eggs - absolutely delicious. Ordered Pancakes. These arrived cold. Requested they were prepared again which meant I had to eat first before my wife. (This was taken off the bill which was a re-assuring and professional approach to customer service). Fresh plate arrive cooked - deliciously crisp and fluffy. Had a cinnamon roll which I asked to have warmed - was only warmed on the outside, cold on the inside. Would be nicer to have had this warm and crisp throughout. Orange juice was bottled concentrate rather than freshly squeezed. Half decent attempt at a Flat White. Milk could have been micro-foamed to a creamy texture rather than foam. These I'm sure are just new-opening teething issues. All in all, a very pleasant breakfast and we will be returning. Had a peak a the dinner menu - looked nice but not at £110 per head!More infoFerma Farm Shop and BistroPrice: Moderate• British• Ripley•4.6
- SKSarahKHampshire •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023A fantastic restuarant in a wonderful setting which we return to time and again. Great food, ambience and service and a lovely walk in the gardens before or afterwards.More infoThe Terrace Restaurant RHS Garden WisleyPrice: Expensive• British• Ripley•4.3
Frequently asked questions
As of December 11, 2023 there are 137 restaurants in Surrey. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary British, British, Contemporary Asian, Gastro Pub, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Surrey who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Surrey either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.