Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Darley's offers modern Australian cuisine served as a la carte or degustation menus with specially selected local and imported wines.
Darley’s is a multi-award winning Hatted restaurant inducted in the Australian Hotels Association hall of fame for best regional restaurant in 2010 and more recently won the Tourism Accommodation Association NSW awards for excellence regional restaurant.
Small bar vibes with Cosy Indoors or Street Style Outdoors - with reviews like best Butter Chicken ever!
Walk In mornings & Book In for evenings.
“Meet Tokyo Vibes x Sydney Beats”
Incorporating the authentic with local favourites and healthy alternatives
Deep within a former wool store, Mister Percy offers an escapist, ever-pouring refuge from Sydney’s city streets, beginning with a warm welcome and familiar feeling faces.
We’re proudly serving up a thoughtful collection of boutique and local wines, handpicked from Australia and the far reaches of the Mediterranean, inspired by the region’s fiery passion for profound quality and character.
Take a seat, settle into our softly lit surrounds and have your fill of fare designed to share with a glass or quartino of wine in hand.
A solid marble chef’s table is front and centre, seating 8 guests at a time for an intimate chef's table (meaning “I leave it up to you.”), Chef Jacob breaks the menu down into “Episodes” with each episode featuring a core focus on a culinary moment of his life.
Kobo is located in Sydney's new Quay Quarter Lanes, a short walk from Circular Quay station, nestled just behind the historic Hinchcliffe House.
Make a booking from 12 February for February to June 2024.
The Apprentice Restaurant Sydney is a TAFE NSW licensed training restaurant.
Lunch 12pm to 2pm: three courses (entrée, main & dessert) for $39 or you can select any two courses for $34.
Dinner 6pm to 8:30pm: three course menu for $39.
(Our prices are excluding beverages).
Our meals are usually served Table d’hôte (alternate drop) and portions are limited.
Bookings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment. For group bookings of 11 people or more please contact us by phone 02 7920 0909 (9am to 4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment in advance is required for group bookings.
We accept payment by EFTPOS, Visa or MasterCard. We do not accept cash or split bills.
Dietary requirements must be advised 24 hrs in advance.
As we are approaching the Holiday season we would like to inform you all that our restaurant service will be in HIBERNATION for the period starting 4th December 2023 to 19 January 2024.
Any updates regarding reopening for next term will be notified via email .
Looking forward to seeing you all next year.
Merry Xmas from team Ambassador !!!
With a focus on sustainability, Head Chef Federico Rekowski’s menu focusses on sourcing seasonal ingredients to create dishes that deliver perfect flavour combinations – with a wine list to match, that will make you want to come back time and time again.
Bellbird Dining and Bar's staff are professional and friendly ensuring you can enjoy your lunch, dinner or event safe in the knowledge that the care and precision put into each dish in the kitchen is replicated by the staff serving you.
- OTLondon •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThis was our first time coming here after being keen to visit for a while. Love the decor and the menu is great as well with some good vegetarian options. The staff were all friendly and the main waitress we had was just fantastic. All in all it was a great visit, would recommend and visit again. The noise volume was high and some with sensory issues would be challenged by it. We aren’t huge fans of noisy spots but everything else outweighed that!More infoThe Grounds of the CityPrice: Moderate• Modern Australian• Sydney CBD•4.3
- PPuffySydney •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoMy wife and I went there last night for our anniversary and had a memorable evening. The wait staff were very personable and made a lasting impression. The food was perfect and made as requested. The surroundings were as you'd expect dining in the Hilton. We would go back again.More infoglass brasserie - Hilton SydneyPrice: Expensive• Modern Australian• Sydney CBD•4.6
- OTSydney •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoThe waitress was incredible and the manager was the best; I've never had such a great dining experience even from 5 star restaurants; They did everything humanly posisble to accommodate for my 2yo daughter, plus someone next to our table paid for our whole meal and put $100 on the tab for us - this never happens to me, I can't thank you guys enough, muchos gracias amigos and amigas ! We'll be back in a few weeks nos vemos More infoBraza Churrascaria - Darling HarbourPrice: Expensive• Brazilian• Darling Harbour•4.5
- PPageSydney •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe have been there once a week. Great food & service. Love everything.More infoDevine Food & WinePrice: Expensive• Italian• Sydney CBD•4.6
- OTSydney •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoWe ordered the Wagyu beef bbq (only available Tuesday & Wednesdays) and the quality of the beef was outstanding. Great atmosphere and service. Would recommend this place.More infoTajima YakinikuPrice: Expensive• Japanese (Yakiniku)• Sydney CBD•4.6
Best Italian Restaurants in Sydney
Discover the best Italian Restaurants in Sydney on OpenTable based on diner reviews.
Best Cafes in Sydney
Discover the best cafes in Sydney on OpenTable based on diner reviews.
The Best Restaurants Near Sydney WorldPride 2023
Whether you’re partaking in restaurant experiences like Gender Bender Bingo or Drag Brunch, or looking for a place to dine nearby, these are the best restaurants to go to during Sydney WorldPride.
The Diner Reviews are in: 50 Most Romantic Restaurants in Australia for 2023
Food is its own love language, but when it’s served in a cosy room or a candlelit booth? Guaranteed fireworks. For those looking for a quintessential Valentine’s Day dining experience, start with the most romantic restaurants across Australia, created by analysing over 350,000 diner reviews.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 5, 2023 there are 494 restaurants in Sydney. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Modern Australian, Japanese, Italian, Australian, Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Sydney who deliver with Uber Eats, Deliveroo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Sydney either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Villawood Hotel
- Sydney Self-Contained Studio Apartment (210SHY)
- Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Pitt Street
- Tamarama Cliffs - A Bondi Beach Holiday Home
- ibis Budget Sydney Olympic Park
- Novotel Sydney Darling Harbour
- Sheraton on the Park
- Medina Serviced Apartments Double Bay
- Pier One Sydney Harbour Autograph Collection
- Meriton Serviced Apartments George Street, Parramatta
- Quest North Ryde
- Park Hyatt Sydney
- Four Seasons Hotel Sydney
- InterContinental Sydney
- Quest Serviced Apartments Mascot
- Travelodge Wynyard
- The Grace Hotel
- Strathfield Executive Accommodation
- Classic Restaurants to Dine with Your Significant Other
- Best Cafes in Sydney
- Celebrate your special occasions at these 11 top Sydney restaurants
- 12 romantic Sydney restaurants for any kind of date
- The Best Restaurants Near Sydney WorldPride 2023
- 35 Sydney Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Best Italian Restaurants in Sydney
- Top 50 restaurants in Australia