Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
▪️Harvest 10 course $148 (Last Seating 08:30pm)
▪️Tasting 6 course $88 (Last Seating 09:15pm)
▪️Course drink pairing $78/$68
▪️If you have any special requests, please let us know upon reservation.
▪️We will not be able to accomodate special dietary needs.
▪️Please notify us of any severe allergies.
▪️ At SMOKE DOOR Lake Tahoe Saryo we use almond wood for cooking. If you have allergies or any concerns, please be cautious.
▪️An 18% service charge will be added to your bill to ensure fair, equitable wages and benefits for all employees.
Tips are not excepted, but if you wish to acknowledge the staff for an exceptional experience, it would be appreciated.(Starting：1/Sep/2023）
▪️Our patio is currently closed.
Lobster Bisque, Oysters, Foie Gras, Filet Mignon, Lamb , Duck , Fresh Fish.
Please allow 2 hours for dining.
4 Creative, Gourmet Finger Sandwiches or Savories
Cream Scone with Trio of Housemade Spreads
4 Housemade Confections
Bottomless Pot of Organic Loose Leaf Tea
Champagne, Wine, and Beer, are available to add for an additional charge.
High Tea service is offered the First and Third Saturday of every month plus additional days for the Holiday Season, Valentine's Day, and Mother's Day.
We can accommodate most allergies and dietary restrictions (including Gluten Free). Please make sure to specify at the time of your reservation or call to let us know at least 48 hours ahead of time.
Chocolate Bonbons, French style Desserts, and Espresso Drinks are also available for purchase in our shop Tuesday-Saturday 10am-6pm including during High Tea Service.
Noel's offers delicious breakfast snacks and refined coffee beverages during the day followed by a vibrant and upscale speakeasy experience at night. Inspired by the French and Brazilian cultures, our place is filled with the things we enjoy in life: coffee, cocktails, great eats, live music and of course great people! We can wait for you to join!
Hint: Look for the green light!
The knowledgeable staff at Duke’s can recommend the perfect wine and cocktail pairings to make your meal magnificent. When it comes to entrees, our chefs and servers all have their favorites…from the Chilean sea bass baked en papillote, to the amazing braised short rib, to our Steak Diane. Find your favorite but save room for dessert!
Executive Chef, Luis Vallin, focuses on sustainability and innovation, supporting local merchants and farmers. The thoughtful and playful menu pays homage to the tradition of Christy Hill while continuing to uplift and propel the cuisine and restaurant into exciting new territory.
The Sandbar, our lakefront lounge is open Wednesday through Sunday from 1:00 pm - 8:30 pm and enjoy live acoustic music each Wednesday & Thursday night!
A feast for all the senses, The Bistro is the pinnacle of casual contemporary dining in a breathtaking setting. Savor the finest curated seasonal fare expertly crafted by a team of skilled tastemakers, Fresh, locally sourced ingredients blend with exotic specialty proteins in a setting that will make the entire table relax, open up and share the adventures of the day. The warmth and familiarity of the immaculate architecture and the panoramic views of the property and lake provide a sense of openness and light as diners enjoy hand-crafted meals, and carefully selected wines and cocktails.
We are an award winning brewery and give our food the same reverence, offering new life to old world European comfort dishes and American classics. We craft new and old world style ale(s) and lagers using the finest natural ingredients, and we brew our beers using the mineral rich Sierra mountain spring water from our own artesian lake, 285 feet below the building.
- SSkulteacha1Las Vegas •6 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe staff was so careful to abide by our wishes for a quiet, out of the way table. We both got the fixed price dinner and it was wonderful. Crispy fresh Caesar salad with the best tasting little croutons. Our fillets were cooked perfectly. Mine medium rare and my husband’s medium well. And his was still moist and tender with no pink, just like he likes it. The creamed spinach was perfectly cooked with excellent flavor, just like my mom made it. His mashed potatoes were creamy and delicious. The cheesecake for dessert was okay, but I’m not a big fan of cheesecake so I’m not really a good judge of that. Overall, our meal was amazing and the service was perfect. I’d definitely recommend it.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Silver Legacy Resort CasinoPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Reno•4.5
- LMLaurieMTahoe / Reno Area •12 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Bistro Napa consistently provides excellent food and service . Kim our server was attentive to our requests. Mark the Maitre’D ensures all guests have great Dining experiences.More infoBistro Napa - Atlantis Casino ResortPrice: Moderate• Californian• Reno•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •14 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023What a meal. And what a gem in Reno. Meat quality off the charts and cooked perfectly. Can’t wait to return.More infoCharlie Palmer Steak - RenoPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Reno•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Their signature Ravioli is a must try! Everything else was great.More infoLa Strada - Reno Eldorado Resort CasinoPrice: Moderate• Italian• Reno•4.6
- RRRetiredRenoFoodievipPortland / Oregon •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Delicious food, prompt yet unobtrusive service, elegant decor...loved it!More infoAtlantis Steakhouse - Atlantis Casino Resort SpaPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Reno•4.8
Throughout the beautiful Reno and Tahoe areas, numerous restaurants and diners dot the landscape and provide you with incredible menu options. Your mornings can begin with fresh waffles and maple syrup or other breakfast favorites at your choice of several casual diners. For lunch and dinner, the options are more significant. If you are looking for a great American dish, burgers, steaks, and pizza are just a few of the possibilities that will delight your senses. Several rustic lodges and fine dining rooms provide you with a great date night experience with a loved one. Mediterranean and Mexican cuisine are a few of the more cosmopolitan options that you can enjoy.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Tahoe. Our customers recommend La Strada - Reno Eldorado Resort Casino, Ruth's Chris Steak House - Silver Legacy Resort Casino and Anthony's Chophouse
As of December 11, 2023 there are 110 restaurants in Tahoe. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American, American, Californian, Steakhouse, Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Tahoe who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Tahoe either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Gold Bend Northstar Home
- Washoe County Golf Course
- Eagle Lake Ranger Station
- Wingfield Park Amphitheater
- National Automobile Museum
- Washoe Meadows State Park
- Kings Beach State Park
- Deer Park
- Compton Park
- Gansner Park
- Portola City Park
- Sparks Heritage Museum
- 166 Forest Pine
- Scripps State Wildlife Management Area
- William B Layton Park
- Pioneer Center For The Performing Arts
- Old Mormon Station Historical
- Alpine Meadows Ski Resort
- Reno Sparks Convention Center
- National Bowling Stadium