Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Drawing inspiration from the captivating ambiance of Scandinavia, we have meticulously crafted an intimate restaurant nestled in the heart of Tampa, Florida.
Our unwavering commitment is to orchestrate a symphony of sensations, harmonizing ingredients from both Florida and Scandinavia.
Under the skilled guidance of Chef Ebbe and his talented team, our kitchen becomes a haven where we artfully refine the most exquisite seasonal ingredients. With each dish crafted, we guarantee a culinary experience that transcends boundaries, tantalizing taste buds and transporting diners on a journey of flavors.
We offer a 5-course tasting experience for $115 per person, or our 11-course tasting experience for $285 per person. Please let us know in the reservation notes which option you will be choosing.
The menu offers a good selection of entrées, appetizers and desserts. Customers usually prefer the pork osso bucco with risotto, the sea scallops, the goat cheese struedel and rack of lamb. The lemon pavlova with berries is popular on The Black Pearl dessert menu.
The warm hospitality and the professionalism you will receive at Apulia will make you feel welcome throuout your entire visit. Chef Dario Leo along with his staff will make sure you will be delighted with superb food and great service.
You will enjoy dishes from his native region " Apulia" also called "The hill of the boot", specialties such as Orecchiette with Rapini, Fritto misto di Paranza ( seafood) , Burrata, Baked Snapper, Beef Braciole, Pasticciotto Leccese and so many other dishes from all over Italy such as Ossobuco, Risotti, Gnocchi, Branzino, Ravioli, Tiramisu, Gelati and so much more......
Our restaurant is located at 4034 W Kennedy Blvd right next to The British Shop and in the same plaza as Sucre and Chicken Salad Chick. Place a to-go order for your office or dine in with us in our cozy dining room!
We're looking forward to serving you in South Tampa, Florida.
The Bay Street Bistro is your destination for top quality dining in a relaxed atmosphere, located conveniently in downtown Lakeland, FL. We pride ourselves on making everything possible from scratch, using the highest quality ingredients we can find!
We are also available for private bookings, dinner parties, business meetings and catering for your next event.
NOTE: Reservations of a party of 6 or more, please call us directly at: 863-683-4229.
Please be advised that we do not have a children's menu, highchairs, or booster seats. In consideration of our guests who prefer an intimate/romantic/quiet conversation dining experience, children under the age of 10 will not be seated during dinner service because our small size precludes the ability to adequately accommodate them.
With an ever-rotating menu of sake, sake cocktails, and tasty plates, In Between Days offers a truly unique experience in the Tampa Bay area. Just off the hustle of Central Ave.
Please feel free to text us!
Here at Sushi Spot Hibachi you will experience the liveliness and excitement of our exhibition kitchen. Our extraordinary fast and friendly wait staff wishes to make your visit to us an unforgettable event. You could view our menu and online order ahead - no hassle.
Sushi Spot Hibachi
Downtown Sarasota American Bistro serving traditional and contemporary dishes with an emphasis on healthy options. Savor made-from-scratch selections for breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared with fresh ingredients from regional farms.
- OTTampa / Central Florida West •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoFantastic anniversary dinner courtesy of Ocean Prime and our wonderful server Paige. For food, we had the truffle caviar deviled eggs, west coast oysters, sea bass, New York Strip, sautéed mushrooms, Brussels, 4 oz. of A5 wagyu and a creme brûlée for dessert. The oysters were overpriced and quite small, but everything else was absolutely fantastic. Go for another appetizer instead of the oysters. Steaks and fish cooked perfectly and the crème brûlée was huge. The brûlée was on the house and we also had complementary champagne at the table when seated. For cocktails, we ordered the black orchid, old fashioned, and the prime Manhattan. All of them tasted great and were still quite boozy, perfect in my book. Would definitely come back.More infoOcean Prime - TampaPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Tampa•4.9
- MFMattFvipTampa / Central Florida West •18 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoI’ve enjoyed The Pearl a few times now. The service is always excellent and last night was no exception. Our server was Stacey. She was on point. I certainly cannot remember the nuances and details of every plate and drink. Frankly, Stacey was impressive! The seafood is great and they are one of few places in town that have fresh Blue Point oysters and oysters from PEI. During my most recent visit, I ordered the shrimp as a starter as well as fried pickles. Both were exciting! I ordered the skirt stake as my main. It was a little spicy for my palate but I was happy with the overall plate. I recommend the seasonal old fashioned. I appreciated that it was less smoky (some places over do the smoky component) and a tad bit sweeter than a traditional old fashioned. The only thing that was challenging is that it can get a little bit loud when it’s busy, but that is overshadowed by The Pearl’s strengths. It’s one of the few places where I’m a repeat customer.More infoThe Pearl – TampaPrice: Expensive• Gastro Pub• Tampa•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The most amazing experience. The service was top notch and the food was excellent. It’s a super sexy vibe.More infoMeat Market TampaPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Tampa•4.7
- OTvipTampa / Central Florida West •14 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Services were provided by “Fish” highly recommend, he is full of life and holds tons of knowledge on the menu, restaurant, and steak culture of the area! I went with a group of 8 and we ordered across the menu, seafood, steaks, & apps! My fav was the escargot, lobster bisque, mac, & mash!More infoCharley's Steak House-Tampa, FLPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Tampa•4.7
- MKMichelleKTampa / Central Florida West •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Atmosphere and food choices very unique; the wood fire smell lingers throughout the restaurant giving it a true florida feel. Meals were a bit pricey but nothing is quite like this restaurant. I had the chili; where else can you get a combination of Alligator, wild boar, venison, duck, ground chuck, cranberry beans and chili spices?! Was tender and so filling!More infoUlelePrice: Expensive• American• Tampa•4.8
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Tampa
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Tampa is Quality Foods Market
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Tampa
- Sandpearl Resort
- South Tampa
- Lido Beach Resort - Sarasota
- Renaissance Tampa International Plaza
- Allied Railroad Station
- Glazer Children's Museum
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa-Rocky Point Island
- TradeWinds Island Grand
- Residence Inn Tampa Downtown
- Residence Inn Tampa North I-75 Fletcher
- Dolphin Beach Resort
- Saint Pete Clearwater International Airport
- Westshore Plaza Shopping Center
- Holiday Homes at Longboat Village by RVA
- Honeymoon Island State Park
- University Park Country Club
- Epicurean Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
- Treasure Island Beach Resort
- The Best Restaurants in Tampa
- 50 Tampa Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Tampa
- The Best Burgers in Tampa
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Tampa
- 100 Tampa / Central Florida West Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Tampa
- Tampa's Award-Winning Restaurants